John's Revenge

Revelations

**Tre's POV**
I sat there, not moving a muscle. I couldn't believe that she loved me as well. It was so fantastic. I wanted to smile, I wanted to shout, I wanted to sing, I wanted to dance... . But first I wanted to stop hugging Mike!

I opened my eyes and yawned. The air from my yawn must have woken Mike, because he did the same. We blinked at each other.

Mike screamed and jumped up, knocking me onto the floor.

"Ow! Jesus, Mike! What the fuck was that for?" I asked, rubbing my ass as Billie, Adie and Liv laughed.

"Sorry," Mike mumbled. "It was a shock."

* * *

A week later, Liv was discharged from the hospital. Al was being held in custody until the trial, so we went back to their house to collect her things.

I could tell she felt uncomfortable being there, so we just packed her stuff and left.

As we were driving home, she kept looking at me out of the corner of her eye. She looked away whenever I noticed, blushing. I was smiling inside. I couldn't tell her I'd heard though. She was still incredibly upset after the miscarriage.

We got to the house. I carried her things inside and placed them in her room. As I was walking out, she began to talk.

"Tre, thank you. Thank you so much. You've been a fucking star. Without you, I wouldn't have survived that."

I heard her voice break as she began to cry. I rushed in and hugged her close.

"Hey, hey," I whispered. "Everything's OK now. You're safe here. He can't hurt you anymore."

"I know," she whispered back. "Thank you."

**John's POV**
I sat inside my stinking cell, staring at the cold concrete walls. Those mother fuckers would pay for this. I stubbed out my cigarette. It glowed on the floor and I stamped it out. What light was there in my life?

None. And it was all down to Tre fucking Cool. He stole my place in Green Day, the money that should be mine, the fame that should be mine and he stole my wife.

To be quite honest, I cared more about the first three.

I remembered the three of them laughing at me at Woodstock '94.

"Who's laughing now, bitches?!" I yelled out. I began to laugh. It wasn't over yet. Fuck, it hadn't even started. I will get Tre Cool, and I will get him good.

* * Three months later * *
I was in prison. For four fucking years. Then, I could apply for parole. I swore on my mother's grave, that when I left this shit hole, Tre Cool, was a dead man.

*Olivia's POV*
Tre and I drove home after John's trial. He had been sentenced to a minimum of four years in prison. They had also finalised our divorce a month ago today. I had also been through counselling to help me get through the loss of my little baby. It still hurt, every day, but I think that the counselling helped. Tre had been so strong, I don't know what I would have done without him.

I could sense that Tre was tense, he was drumming his fingers on the steering wheel and was hunched in his seat. We pulled up at home and went inside. Tre went straight to get a beer. I hung up my coat and walked into the kitchen.

Tre was sitting at the table with his head in his hands.

"Tre, what's wrong?"

"I can't take it anymore," he said. "I've got to tell you. I can't live like this anymore."

I walked over and put my arm round his shoulder.

"Olivia, I love you."

I smiled at him and lifted his head up. I wiped away the tears of anguish under his eyes. I kissed him. I felt him kiss me back. We broke apart, smiling.

"You love me?"

"Yes, I always have and I always will. The only reason I broke up with you is because John made me. If I'd stood up to him, maybe things would have been different. Maybe we could have been married. Maybe we could have been having our first child."

Tre looked happy, but shocked. "Why don't we?"

"Why don't we what?"

"Get married."

I was stunned. "W..What?"

"Well, we both feel exactly the same about each other, right? And the night we broke up, I was going to ask you to marry me. In fact... ." He started running upstairs and into his room. "In fact, I still have the ring, right here." He pulled a small black box out of a drawer. He knelt down and opened the box. It was a silver ring, with a sapphire in it. It wasn't flashy, it was perfect.

"Olivia, will you marry me?"

I felt tears welling up in my eyes. "Yes, yes I will marry you."

Tre slipped the ring on my finger and kissed me.

"Can you believe it? We're equally insane!" he smiled, spinning me around the room.