Sequel: Single
Status: Complete

Prom Queen

Thirteen. Smiles.

Lil Wayne POV

“Mm, this is a great way to wake up.” Fatima giggled opening her eyes looking at me. I smiled kissing her lips and laying my head on her chest, closing my eyes. I heard her sigh, and felt her soft hands run over my head. “I’m going to go shower, you get ready too okay?” she asked sitting up. I nodded in reply watching her go into the bathroom.

“DWAYNE CARTER!” she screamed flinging the door open and glaring at me, I smiled.

“What the hell?” she yelled pointed to the hickeys covering her neck and trailing to her jaw line. “What?” I smiled innocently.

“How am I going to cover this up?”

“You’re not..” Fatima rolled her eyes, going back into the bathroom slamming the door behind her. I chuckled pushing myself out of her bed and into the bathroom behind her. She was staring at the red marks on her neck in horror. “Bae, I’m sorry. I just want the world to know you’re mine..I promise you I didn’t know they were going to be that visible.”

“It’s fine.” She sighed bringing a wet towel up to them. I looked around, knowing she was still a little upset. “Do you want me to go?” I asked.

She sighed again turning to look at me, she smiled a little. “No, I don’t want you to go. Not now, not ever.” She said kissing me. I wrapped my arms around her pulling her closer, she moved down my neck. After a few minutes of kissing I remember I had a meeting with the label today. I pulled away laughing at her pouting face. “I’m going to get some clothes.” She noted leaving the bathroom.

Fatima POV

I laid across the couch watching TV as Wayne walked in the room. “Come on you ready?” he asked.

“Huh?”

“Well I have a meeting and I want you to come. If that’s ight with you..”

“Oh, uh sure.” I stood fixing my shirt. “You look nice.” He teased eyeing my scarf. I was wearing a black short sleeved turtle-neck,with a cute Marc Jacobs scarf and light wash colored jeans. I wanted to make sure the love bites he left all over me weren’t visible. We got in the car, I offered to drive.

http://www.polyvore.com/loveable_lt/set?id=26113872

Lil Wayne POV

“Hand that to me please.” Fatima asked as her phone rang in her purse. I fished it out, and handed it to her.

“Hola!...I’m in the car with him now…Uqh, Mar please just-….I understand your point but I love him and he loves me….Please don’t start this thing again…whatever talk to you later.” She hung up frowning.

“What’s wrong?” I asked lacing my fingers with hers. She turned on her blinker, ignoring me. I hated seeing her upset. “It’s nothing, Marlana is just mad at me.”

“Why? You want me to try and talk to her?” Marlana is her best friend, I didn’t want them to fight. “No..she thinks you don’t deserve me.”

“I don’t.” I sighed letting her hand go and looking out the window. “Don’t say that baby, we deserve each other. Marlana was just talking with some of our friends from high school and they filled her head with all that.” She replied grabbing my hand again. This made me mad, people we’re always hating! “Well tell them bitches, you’ll always be my misses.”

Fatima POV

The meeting was soo boring, informative but boring. Nicki smiled at me from across the conference table. I returned it, making a funny face.

“Do you have something to say Fatima?” Birdman singled me out. “Uh uh, sorry.” I blushed looking away. Wayne grabbed my hand under the table whispering, “Don’t worry he’s just messing with you.”

Birdman laughed focusing on Wayne, “Nice uh hickey.” I giggled, earlier in the bathroom I returned the favor and gave him a few red love bites on his neck. “Don’t worry he’s just messing with you.” I mimicked whispering to Wayne. He smiled putting his arm around my waist.

After the meeting Nicki walked over hugging me. “Sooo everything okay with you and Weezy?”

“Yup, have you talked to Marlana?”

“Earlier, she was tripping though why what’s up with her?”

“I’m not sure all I know is she doesn’t want me to be with Wayne all of a sudden.”

“Give her some space, sounds like a case of jealously.” Nicki suggested, I nodded agreeing glancing at Wayne who was goofing around with Lil Twist and Tyga across the room.

“Awee pretty soon he’ll be moving in with you and you two will be all happy and won’t have time for little ole me!” Nicki gushed pinching my cheeks. “Haha shut up! I always have time for you, what are you doing tomorrow?”

“Tomorrow’s Christmas eve…” she said in a duh tone. “Oh my gosh, really?”

“Yeah..”

“I forgot it was so close! I’m gonna get going okay?”

“See you later?”

“Yupperz!” I hugged her goodbye and walked over to Wayne. “I’m going to leave okay?”

“Where you going?” he questioned putting his hands on my hips. “Home for a while, I didn’t realize tomorrow was Christmas Eve.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Next Day~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was sitting with Marlana at her apartment, she was still tripping.

“So how are spending tonight? You can stay with me. A few of us are going out?” Marlana offered.

“It’s okay, I’m probably going to spend the night with Wayne at the mansion.”

“Hmm.” Marlana rolled her eyes and sucked her teeth. “Oh come on Mar, don’t be like that.”

“I’m just looking out for you.”

“Whateve, I’m leaving.”

“Call me tomorrow while you’re doing the walk of shame.”

“What walk of shame?”

“You know, the walk to the car the morning after you two fuck. The walk you have to do when he decides he needs to spend time with his many kids.” She replied opening the door for me.

Reginae POV

“Daddy why are we here?” I asked my dad as he unlocked Fatima’s door. It was dark inside, “She’s at a friend’s house so we’re going to make dinner okay?”’

“Okie doke.” I smiled turning on the TV while he set the food on the counter. Today was Christmas Eve and my mom wasn’t too happy about me spending it with my dad and Fatima. I loved spending time with daddy but I wish my mom was here too.

“Babbbyyy girrrll you are right on time, dinner is almost ready!” my dad lit up as Fatima walked in, her heels clicking as she walked into the kitchen.

“Hey!” she smiled at me then kissed my dad’s cheek. “Let me change and I’ll be ready to help.”

“Naw, you just relax. Me and Nae got this right?”

“Mhm, relax Tima.” I laughed pushing her out the kitchen. “Haha fine! I’m going to change.”

We set up the table and Fatima joined us. “You can sit there hun.” She motioned to the chair next to my dad. “Thanks.” Dinner was great, my dad was like a whole new person around Fatima. “Daddy, when did you decide you liked Fatima?” I questioned.

“Hmm, I don’t know. I’ve always loved her personality and style, I sat behind her in almost all our classes and I’d just watch her.” He grinned at her, she blushed looking down at her plate.

“Uh dad that’s stalking, not love!”

Fatima laughed, “Haha Wayne I think she’s got a point.”

“Whatever!” he chuckled standing and collecting our plates. “I’ve got it.” Fatima offered.

Lil Wayne POV

“Do I have to go?” Reginae sighed as we drove her home. “Yeah sorry baby girl, but I’ll see you tomorrow morning. Your mom needs to spend some time with you.”

“Okay, well love you.”

“I love you too Nae Nae.” I kissed her before she got out the car, she waved to Fatima who was driving.

“Your such a great father.” She noted. “Thanks, I wish I could be in her life more.”

“She’s happy.”

“Yeah..” It was silent a few minutes. A comfortable silence.

“You’ve probably got to go back to the mansion right?” she asked. “Yeah..Lauren’s bringing Lennox over.”

She nodded turning into the gated community. “Would it be selfish if I asked you to spend the night? It’s always been one of my goals to wake up next to a prom queen.”

“No, it wouldn’t be selfish..but-“

“But nothing Tima, all I want for Christmas is you.” I stated honestly.

“You need to spend time with your children and I don’t want to get in the way of things. I’ll be fine babe.” She hit the automatic lock, unlocking the door.

“You act like I have 30 of em.” I turned and looked at her face. She frowned a little, and sighed. “It’s your little friend huh? She’s getting in your head? What did she say about us this time?” I continued.

“I just don’t want to play the uncomfortable role of step mommy while baby momma sits there and hates on me. I just-“

“Fatima, I love your smile and I hate to see you frowning. So why would I let you be uncomfortable? Besides, they aren’t going to hang around. It’s strictly dropping off the kids and leaving. You’re the only chick I want by my side.”

“I love you.” she smiled unbuckling her seat belt and leaning over to kiss me. “I love you too, now let’s go inside.”