Sequel: Single
Status: Complete

Prom Queen

Fifteen. Fixing it.

Lil Wayne POV

I walked in the house after a long day, “Tima!” I called opening the fridge and grabbing the plate of leftovers she wrapped up. I stuck it in the microwave and reached for a cup, pouring some Sunny D. I watched the microwave countdown to zero and grabbed the plate. After eating, and washing my dish I went upstairs to check on my baby.

“Tima..” I whispered kissing the back of her shoulder blade, she rolled over facing me.

“Where were you?”

“I was the studio then I went to The Rocket Lounge.” I replied slipping out of my jeans and tossing them on the floor. “Who was with you?”

“Just Nicki, Shanell, Gudda, and a few other people why? What’s with all the questions tonight Fatima?”

“Marlana, called and told me you were at there with a bunch of groupies.” She yawned turning away from me. I rolled my eyes at the mention of her hating ass friends. “Well I wasn’t with a bunch of groupies, tell that bitch to get her facts together before she feels the need to call and tell you.” I grabbed a towel and headed toward the bathroom. After a quick shower, I went back in the room and Fatima was sleeping making me feel bad. I barely spent anytime with her today and then I get home and tell her I was at the bar.

“Timaaaa” I whispered against her skin, she ignored me but I could see her eyes flutter. “Baee you know I lovee you.” I added pulling her closer to me. She turned in my arms, “You’re not just using me?”

“No! Forget what those people say they don’t know about us. They don’t understand what we have.”

“They don’t know. I. Love. You.” between each word I kissed her lips. “I love you too Dwayne Carter.” She kissed me back.

Fatima POV

Things were starting to heat up and next thing I know Wayne was on top of me and I was in another world. A world where Wayne was all that mattered, no problems, no fighting, no kids- wait kids! I moved my hands down trying to feel if Wayne had a condom. No condom.

“Wayne stop.” I said before he entered me. “What why?” he asked breathing hard.

“I’m not trying to have a kid Wayne.”

“Huh?”

“Condoms Wayne!” He sighed frustrated and looked down, “please.” I begged.

“Fine.” He smiled a little kissing my lips forgetting my request. “Go!”

“Aight!” he groaned pushing himself out of bed. “Shit baby girl, I don’t have any here.” I looked at him with the same pleading look. “I’ll be back in twenty minutes.” He replied slipping some boxers and sweats on complete with a wife beater and a hoodie. I reached for my robe and stood up tying it around me.

“Aye where you going?” he asked. “To go watch TV while you-“

“No! Stay right in this bed, I’ll be right back.” He urged kissing me roughly.

“You don’t want me to clean up or make some-“ I looked at the clock across the room. “breakfast.”

“No! I want you to just keep it nice and warm for me.”

I laughed handing him his wallet and sitting on the bed, he grinned kissing me one more time and dashing down the stairs. I laid down trying not to fall asleep, 15 minutes had pasted. Right as the clock got to 3:20 am (he left at 3:00), Wayne walked back in a look of lust in his eyes. He tossed me the box while he ditched his clothes in the corner.

-Few Hours Later…(8:30 am to be exact)-

I felt Wayne kissing me as I slept, my favorite way to wake up! “Morning.” I croaked.

“aha, morning.” He returned. “I love you.” I stated.

“I love you too.” I smiled and closed my eyes allowing him to wash me with his kisses. “Tima, why were you so stressed about me getting a condom? You said you loved me, you don’t want to have my baby.”

“Wayne, it’s not that. It’s just, we’re not married and don’t you think we have enough?”

“Kids?”

“Yeah.” I nodded hoping he wouldn’t get mad. “Haha shawty the world can’t ever have too many carters! Including you, don’t think I don’t want to marry you its just that-“

“Toya, I get it Wayne. I really do and I’m not trying to rush into things but I can ask a question.”

“Anything doll.”

“Do you ever see yourself with Toya again?”

“No.” he answered honestly and quickly. “Good.” I smiled kissing his lips.

“Now I just have one question for you!” he declared, eyes lighting up.

“In the words of my brother Drake; Can I hit in the morning?” he teased. “Of course you can! Only with a-“

“Got it right here.” He held up the gold magnum.

-Later That Day-

“You are shining girly!” Nicki pinched my cheeks. “I’m happy!”

“I can tell, I can also tell that isn’t just found a dollar in my pocket happy! That’s Wayne put it down last night happy!”

“Haha well girly, I don’t kiss and tell.”

‘’OMG he did! I heard he was a ffrreeaaakkk, is it true?”

“Where did you hear that?” I asked curiously. “Oh just some dumb groupies and blogs don’t sweat that stuff. Anyway, I bet the neighbors knew your name last night!”

“Duh! I’ve been living there for like 3 years!” I laughed picking up the ringing phone. “Helllooo?” I smiled knowing it was Wayne.

“Aye baby where are you?”

“Where are YOU?” I questioned. “I’m in the same bed that you left me in, waiting for you to get back.”

“Haha okay, well I’m going to stop at the store and pick up some stuff for tonight did you forget Reginae and Lennox are coming over?”

“Damn I guess I did! Are you mad?”

“Why would I be mad?”

“I don’t know, I was hoping you would get a little angry so we could have some hot sweaty makeup sex when you get home.”

“Haha well in that case, I am beyond angry! Uqh you make me so mad Dwayne Carter! Arghh just wait until I get home!” I exclaimed faking anger, Nicki looked at me like I was crazy.

“Oh, I’m waiting.” He replied in a throaty tone that he knew made me crazy.

“What was that about?” Nick I asked when I got off the phone. “Oh nothing, he was just checking on me. I have to go now but I’ll see you later okay?”

“Mhm you know you just leaving so he tap that-“

“Nicki!” I blushed. “Oh shut up, I know Wayne! I know why he really called and trust me he’ll be rapping about it in the studio tomorrow.” She smirked. I laughed grabbing my purse, “Well I guess I don’t need to give you a run by run of what happens.”

“I never said that! You know I’m one for a juicy story, especially when it involves one of the hardest rappers in the game getting it on!”

“Haha you’re a mess girl! I’ll text you.” I promised hugging her. “Ohhh look at us, dirty texting! We’re gonna be friends forever!” she giggled. I laughed leaving, and driving to the store picking up some cookie dough, ice cream and other stuff.

Lil Wayne POV

“I’m home!” Fatima yelled, I heard her kick off her heels. I descended the stairs taking my time to watch her put away groceries in the kitchen. “Hey there!” she smiled seeing me behind her. “Hey.”

“Can you get over and take the groceries out?” she asked. I went and grabbed the 3 bags, taking everything out and putting it away while I was doing this she was walking upstairs. I guess she really was upset.

“Wayne, get up here and take this lip-gloss of me!” she yelled. I smirked pulling the ice out of the freezer and the handcuffs she had hidden in the hall closet.

Toya POV

“Mom, I told dad I’d be over at 7:00 and it’s already 6:55!” Reginae stressed handing me her overnight bag. “Nae I don’t think it’s such a great idea to have you at that girl’s house.”

“You mean Fatima? I guess you don’t know that dad sorta lives with her now.”

“He what?” I asked surprised.

“He sort of lives with Fatima now, some of his stuff is there but we got to the mansion a lot too.”

“And he didn’t talk to me about this first?” I asked myself, he didn’t check to see how I feel about this? It’s gonna be MY daughter over her house and I don’t know what kind of environment she has!

“Mom, her house is nice! You should see it, she has a pool, Jacuzzi, movie theatre, dance studio, and 6 bedrooms!” Reginae noted.

“And where does your dad sleep?” I asked jealous. “Um I guess with Fatima? I don’t know! He comes and tucks me in, reads to me sometimes then he leaves.”

“Let’s go! I need to have a talk with your dad!”

-At the house-

I knocked for the 6th time and finally the door was thrown open by Dwayne, he looked annoyed but it disappeared when he saw Reginae.

“Hey Nae!” he smiled taking her bag out of my hand. “Toya.” He nodded getting ready to close the door. “Wait a minute Wayne we need to talk.”

“Uh aight, what’s up?”

“Is this your new address now?” I questioned. He groaned, “Naw I don’t live here!”

“Are you sure because Reginae said you’re moving in with her.”

“Well I’m not!” he exclaimed rolling his eyes. “Oh so what is it that you do? Stay here to have sex with her? Tuck my daughter in and go down the hall to ‘tuck’ Fatima in?”

“Oh shut the fuck up with that shit Toya! I don’t live here!” he yelled. “You don’t?” asked Fatima coming to the door.

“Let me finish, I don’t fully live here but my heart does and I was going to talk to Nae about it tonight.”

“What about me?” I asked putting my hands on my hips. “what does it matter to you Toya?”

“It matters because, I don’t want my daughter around her!” I pointed to Fatima who was standing behind Wayne. “I think we need to ask Reginae what she thinks about this.” I added. “Nae!” Wayne called going inside to get her. Fatima leaned against the door frame looking at me.

“Toya you know what kind of person I am, why are you acting like I’m going to hurt your daughter?”

“Oh I know you’re not going to hurt my daughter, it’s Wayne I’m worried about!”

Reginae POV

I looked at my mom who was nearly in tears and then at my dad holding Fatima’s hand nervously. So this is what it all came down to, my decision? If I said no, my mom would be happy but my dad would be sad. If I is said yes, my dad would and Fatima would be happy and probably have a baby. Don’t get me wrong I love my little siblings but it seems like with each addition to my dad’s time with me seems to subtract.

“Reginae are you okay with me living with Fatima?” my dad asked again. I swallowed looking at my mom then at Fatima. “No.”

“Well then, I guess it’s settled.” My mom put a hand on my back as Fatima walked back into the house. “I’ll be Reginae to the mansion in a few hours, you know so you can get your stuff together.” My mom spoke to my dad who gave me a weak smile. “Aight see you in a few.” He closed the door and I could only imagine the conversation that was going on between Fatima and him.

Fatima POV

“I’ll see you tomorrow bae.” Wayne said kissing my lips softly. “Maybe we should take a break for a while, just until things-“

“Naw that’s not what I want.”

“Apparently it doesn’t matter what you want, you obviously need to spend a little time with Reginae and Toya. That is your family, and they love you a lot! I understand that Wayne, I’ve always understood that. I understood it when you were in jail and I was giving her your money! I understood it when you were in jail and I had to go over there and pay for her BMW. I understand it when you send me to pick up and drop off your kids while you go to the bar and drink! I fucking understand it all, just get your stuff and go please.”

“Fatima-“

“Please just let me have my dignity because Toya just walked out with my pride.”

“I-“

“Please Dwayne..” I whispered wiping my tears with my arm.
~~~~~~~~~~
Playlist:
In the Morning- J. Cole ft Drake