Sequel: Single
Status: Complete

Prom Queen

Sixteen. Her Choice or His.

Fatima POV

“Soo what’s new?” Nicki asked pouring me more wine. “Wayne and I, aren’t together anymore.”

“Are you serious?”

“Yeah.” I filled her in on all that happened. “Damn want me to talk to Toya?”

“No it was more Reginae’s choice and I’m not mad at her, I know what it feels like to have to share your dad all in all it sucks! I just need to go out tonight and have fun!”

“I hear that! We need to get drunk!” Nicki exclaimed jumping off my couch and going upstairs. “Damn you have some hot stuff in here!” she flung through my closet picking our outfits out.

“Um Nicki, don’t you think this is a bit much?”

“Nope, that a ‘getting laid tonight’ outfit chica!” she said slipping her shirt off and dress on. “Can I do your hair?” I asked.

“Yeah!”

After we got dressed we went to have dinner and then to the club.

Lil Wayne POV

I sighed laying Reginae across my bed and going into the living room, she fell asleep watching movies in the den with Lil Twist and Lil Chuckee. Nicki was flipping through the channels tiredly. “You look bad.” I noted nicely.

“Hangovers are no joke!”

“When’d you get drunk?”

“Last night, Tima and I got so wasted.” She laughed lightly. “Tima?”
“Yeah Wayne Tima as in Fatima.”

“You took her out and got her drunk?” I yelled. “Damn I can hear you, no need for the yelling! And I didn’t make her get drunk and go home with- nevermind she’s fine Wayne no thanks to you.”

“What could I do Nicki? Nae is my daughter and-“

“Wayne you could’ve defended her, tried to explain to Reginae how important Fatima is to you! First of all it was unfair to put such a huge decision on a little girl but to actually go through with it and make her think she’s the reason for your unhappiness!”

“I’m not unhappy.” I replied stubbornly but taking in Nicki’s comment. “Puh-lease Wayne, you walk around here with your head hung low and when was the last time you got in the studio? I bet you would be high if Reginae wasn’t here!”

“Nicki I fucking love that woman.” I complained plopping next to her. “I know you do, I see her in your eyes. But you hurt her Wayne, you allowed Toya to hurt her and she’s hurt! She just feels really betrayed.”

“At the club, who did she go home with?”

“I don’t even know I was so hammered, she was drunk but I know she wasn’t stupid.”

“Damn, should I call her?”

“It’s worth a shot.”

Fatima POV

My phone buzzed on the floor across the room with my clothes. I got out of bed and picked it up, “Hello?”

“Tima it’s me Wayne.”

“What do you want Dwayne Carter?”

“Are you alright?”

“No thanks to you, I am.”

“Where are you?”

“Why does it matter?”

“Aye baby girl who is that?” asked the guy I came home with from the bed. “Who the fuck is that?” Wayne yelled. “No one now if you wouldn’t mind, I need to get back.” I hung up sighing frustrated. “Did I hear you say Dwayne Carter? As in Lil Wayne?”

“Yeah, he’s my ex. Look-“ I looked at him waiting for his name. “Malik.”

“Look Malik this was a one night thing I was completely drunk last night and-“

“I get it what’s your name again?”

“Fatima.”

“I get it Fatima, last night was great but I can’t be with a girl that was Lil Wayne’s ex you know what he could do to me if he found out?” he asked his eyes wide. I laughed a little, “Yeah no worries you can shower here while I make some breakfast then that’s it I guess.”

“Cool.” He smiled dimples showing. Damn, he was cute no wonder I brought him home. I made some breakfast while he showered then he came back down dressed. “Mm tastes great.”

As we ate and talked we exchanged numbers because get this; we have tons in common! As I walked him to the door someone knocked, I opened it to reveal a pissed Wayne.

“Wayne what are you doing here?”

“What the hell is this nigga doing here?” he asked pointing at Malik. “He’s-“

“Oh I know what he was doing that’s why I’m about beat the shit outta him!” he yelled jumping on Malik.

“Wayne stop!” I screamed pulling him off him. “Did he fucking touch you?”

“Yes he did Wayne because I WANTED him too! He was there for me when you weren’t.” I yelled back.

“I swear I didn’t know she was your girl when I got with her last night man.” Malik stated holding his hands up in defense.

“That’s right she’s MY girl so you better get the hell outta here before I decided to finish what I started.” Malik scurried away. I turned to glare at Wayne.

“What was that for?”

“I don’t want any other made touching you like I do Fatima, sorry that I feel that way but I do.”

“Wayne it’s over between us, Malik can touch me however he wants.”

“No the fuck he can’t not if I have a say.”

“But you don’t have asay just like the night Toya was here, you didn’t have a thing to say.”