Sequel: Single
Status: Complete

Prom Queen

Eighteen. Side Time.

Fatima POV

The next morning I woke up to hear Wayne talking in hushed tones across the room on his cell phone.

“Naw just cancel it…I understand that it’s a big meeting but I can’t come..just clear my schedule for today..I’ll get in the studio later…naw she’s still sleeping..Aight peace.” He hung up the phone and sighed. I guess I should explain what happened yesterday. Well, after my little break down about Wayne’s life style Malik got his clothes on and left. Then Wayne and I started talking, he promised he’d stay away from all those other women because at the end of the day it’s me he wanted to come home to.

“Who was that?” I asked sleepily.

“Just Baby, I told him today I’m yours.” He smiled. “I have class.” I remembered peeking at the time.

“I made some sacrifices for you so you can’t take a few for me?” he asked.

“Wayne you canceled a few what, interviews? Studio time? This is school this my future! Look, all this arguing isn’t getting us anywhere soo how about I make you a deal?” I asked smiling, he nodded.

“I’m going to go to 3 of my classes and I’ll be back at 12:45, I want you to stay here and wait for me.”

“A deal usually has a bonus for both people involved.” He laughed. “Oh shut up I’m getting there!” I rolled my eyes playfully and got out of the bed and sauntered over to him. “I promise when I get back, I’ll make it worth your while.” I promised.

“Aight I guess that’s fine, I might as well hit the studio for an hour or so.” He smiled at me in that sexy little grin of his. “Thanks Weezy, you’re the best.” I kissed his lips softly then walked into the closet to get some clothes.

::::::::::: 2 weeks Later:::::::::::

Things with Wayne and I have been amazing, he’s always here at the end of the day, always so ready to make me happy and things are just perfect!

“Good Morning babe.” I greeted walking in the house, I had an early class and he was still sleeping when I left. “Mm Morning.” He smiled kissing me.

“Hello to you too Fatima!” Tyga laughed from the other side of the couch. “Oh hey Tyg, I swear I didn’t see you there, how are you?” I asked going over to hug him. “I’m good you?”

“Good, a little tired.” I said yawning and going into the kitchen, I heard Wayne say something to Tyga then he appeared in the kitchen a few seconds later.

“You should get some sleep baby girl.” Wayne noted. “I know, I will. I just need to-“

“Shawty, you just need to sleep.” He cut me off by picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder. I laughed crossing my arms, and letting him carry me upstairs to my bedroom. He sat me down on the bed and removed my shoes, shorts, and tank top. He walked away.

“Uh Dwayne? You gonna bring me some clothes?” I shivered. He answered my question by returning with one of his shirts. “Arms up.” He directed, I listened then he pulled it over my head slowly.

“Thanks.” I smiled softly. “No problem go to sleep.” He instructed. The last thing I remember is hearing him say he’d be back later.

The next morning, the sun spilled in sweeping across my face ruining my deep slumber. “Stupid sun!” I groaned rolling over, still the warm sun splashed across my back doubt giving me a small tan. I laid there for a good hour before finally getting up. Wayne was nowhere to be found, and I was still felt like crap.

“Breakfast.” I mumbled to myself pulling the cartoon of eggs out of the fridge along with a bottle of orange juice. After eating the small breakfast, I walked back upstairs to get dressed. But something was strange, sitting on top of my makeup bag was a stack of bills, I picked it up looking at the assortment of 20’s, 10’s, 50’s and 100’s. I looked around for a note and sure enough there was a little sticky note.

I’ll see you later tonight, hope you feel better shawty. Buy yourself something nice, I love you… - Weezy

“Thanks?” I muttered sitting the money back down and looking around for my cell phone. I found it downstairs on the table where I left it yesterday. I had 3 text messages, and 2 missed calls. None from Dwayne. I clicked on the first one from Julian.

Let’s get together for lunch today, I miss talking to you Ti. You think we could be friends? Hit me back- Julian

I deleted the text and opened the next, from Malik.

Hope I didn’t get you into too much trouble wit ya boy, would it be a bad idea to ask you to dinner tonight? Call me later- Malik

I smiled replying, telling him I’d have to talk to Wayne and see if he made plans first. The last text was from Marlana.

I’m sorry..-Lana

Lil Wayne POV

I finished up in the studio right as my cell phone rang. “What’s up?” I greeted.

“Hi.” Fatima said softly. “Hey, sorry I wasn’t there when you woke up I needed to finish some work.”

“What time did you leave?” she questioned. “Uhh 4 am.” I lied.

“Whatever Dwayne, I looked at the alarm system monitor and you left at 9:00 pm last night. No need to lie.”

“Fine, I never came back I stayed at the mansion.”

“Why did you lie?” she asked calmly.

“I………
:::::::::::::::
Chapter Playlist;
Makeup Bag: The Dream ft T.I
6 foot 7 foot: Lil Wayne