Sequel: Single
Status: Complete

Prom Queen

TwentyFive. So Gone.

Fatima's POV
I looked dow at the 100s on the table. I shook my head and grabbed my purse walking out. Sometimes if Wayne would listen he would hear shit he never thought he would. I drove to the YM Mansion to see only Drake'sMustang in the drive way, I walked in the house
"Aubrey!"
I walked into to his room and he wasn't there. Then I walked down to the home studio to find Drake sitting there with his head in his hands
"What's wrong A?"
He looked up and he was near tears.
"I walked in and saw Tyga and Nicki with their tounges down each others throats. How could she do that?!!?!?!? I love her! Hell I would marry her."
I was the ONLY person that knew Drake and Nicki had been dating for about 4 months. Damn it Nicki! I sat there rubbing his back soothingly thinking about what I was going to say to Nicki later on. He sat back trying to keep a brave face in front of me.
"So how was dinner wit Wayne?"
I rolled my eyes and laid my head on his shoudler.
"He walked out."
"Damn! After you told him wha-"
"That's the thing. I didn't tell him anything"
"Call him."
"You sure?"
"Yeah. Just cause I'm heartbroken doesn't mean you have to be too. And after you call him me and you can go out and grab some drinks. Ya know. Get my mind off things"
I smiled and nodded. I waited for him to be all the way up the steps befor calling Wayne.
I heard a sigh on the other end of the line.
"Wayne"
"Listen. Before you hang up I want to tell you that I do want to be with you. I do. But I know that you can't trust me 100 after Tyga and I know I can't trust you 100 soooo how about we start over. From how we were before."
I waited and waited but was greeted with silence
"Wayne?"
"Uh..Wayne's a little............busy right now. He'll have to call you tomorrow.........or the next day."
I heard some laughing on the other line then the chick hung up.
Dum trick.
I stomped up the stairs then knocked on Drake's door then walked in.
"I am going to borrow some clothes from Shanell and then we can go."
"Aight"
I walked into Shanell's room then into her walk in closet.
I walked into Drake's room to see him looking at two different jackets. One white and one black.
"The black one look's better with the shoes your wearing"
He looked up at me and his jaw dropped and his eye widen
"Too much?"
"n-no-no you look good"
"Thanks....."
He threw on his jacket then we walked downstairs
"mustang or Range Rover?"
"Mustang!"
He grabbed the keys as I ran out to the car and tried to open the door but it was locked
"Damn Tima. Slow down!"
I crossed my arms and pouted

Wayne's POV
"Toya. What are you doing here?!!?"
"You don't sound happy to see me?"
The hell I am. I was listening to Fatima when Toya walks out of my bathroom in nothing but a towel snatches my phone tellingTima some bullshit and then hang up.
"Toya. Get the hell out of my fucking house!"
She rolls her eyes but grabs her clothes and walks into the bathrrom. Once the door is shut I call Fatima. It rings and rings until I finally get her voicemail.
It's Tima. I'm either not by my phone right now or I don't wanna talk to your ass. So leave a message. Your name and number. And I'll think about calling you back."
*Beep*
"Tima. It's Wayne. We need to talk. Call me back as soon as you get this. Just know everything isn't hat it seems. Let me explain."
I hung up and looked up tosee Toyga collecting her stuff . She put something on my nightstand
"Here's my new number call me when your're over thatungly trick."
I ignored her and layed back on my bed.

Drake's POV
Something was definatly up wit Tima I mean girl was throwing shots of crioc back like it was nothing.
"Tima, what's wrong?"
"Nothing"
Shot number 3 went back. I grabbed the bottle.
"You only drink like this when something is bothering you. Baby girl, tell me what's wrong."
She rolled her eyes but leaned her head back and sigh.
"I called Wayne like you asked and he answered. I told him EVERYTHING I was feeling. Next thing I know it's some chick going off in my ear about how he is 'busy' and will call me back tommorw"
My jaw and fist clenched. Wayne my boy. But Fatima is like my little sister and I would go through hell and back for her. She was there for me when everyone one was sayign my raps was weak. Before the fame. I'll be damned if I'm letting Wayne pull this shit on her.
"Where your phone T?"
"On your bed. I wasn't bringing it wit me."
I nodded then grabbed my pone turning it on.
8 missed calls from Nicki.
2 missed called from Tyga.
10 missed calls from Baby. (Birdman)
1 missed call from Wayne.
I wasn't going to let Fatima know I was talking to Wayne so I sent him a text
'for someone who claim to love her. your ass is screwin up a hell of alot. Fix it. Make her ass cry again nd baby mama drama and paparazzi will b the least of ur worries'
I turned my phone back off not caring what his response, but hoping for his sake he don't blow that text off.
I put the ciroc back on the table and took a shot my self but making sure I wasn't drinking too much so I could drive miss tipsy home.
*************

Fatima's POV
I haven't been this drunk in months. I felt Drake pick me up out of the car and trying to open the door. He kicked it open and carried me up the steps to his room and laid me on his bed. It was hella quite so I guess no one was here.
"Tima. Mybe you should lay off the drinking for a couple weeks"
"Eh"
I watched him go to his closet then come back with his black shirt and a pair of his boxers.
"Imma go downstairs get you some Advil and water. Change aight?"
"Mhhm."
I walked to Shanell's room and grabbeda pair of my UGG slippers that I keep in there. For when I come over here and don't want to wear heels around the house. Then I grabbed my I-Pod and blue skull candy headphones out and let the head phones hang around my neck. I went to my *DRIZZY* playlist and started blasting OVER.
I have a playlist for Everyone in YM.
I walked downstairs and heard whispers so it was obvious me and drake weren't the only ones in the house anymore. I turned the volume all the way down.I walked to the kitchen and saw Drake and Wayne arguing, I stood behind the wall so that they couldn't see me but I could see and hear them.
"Just let me talk to her man."
"No. Tomorrow you can but not while she's still drunk and emotional"
"Why are you acting like dis man!"
"Because I've seen Tima get hurt by too many guys like you. She always falls for your type. I thought you would change for her but you obviously haven't. I am not letting her go through this again man."
I smiled at what Drake said and decided I wasn't going to hide anymore....from anyone.
"Aubrey?"
There heads snapped in my direction.
"Thanks A."
I gave him a hug and looked at Wayne. I just could find anything to say. I shook my head and grabbed the Advil and warter walking away and up the stairs.