Sequel: Single
Status: Complete

Prom Queen

ThirtyFour. Already Taken.

Wayne's POV
I was headed over to Fatima's to see if she needed a ride to the party. I got to her house and knocked on the door. She answered in a off-white rope that stopped mid-thigh.
"I came to see if you needed a ride?"
"Uhm, suuuurrrreee"
I watched her walk up the steps to finished getting dressed, for some reason she looked better than usual. I sat down on her couch and waited for her.
After a while I got bored and turned on the TV.
"Here's a sneak peak at Chris Browns' new video No Bullshit'
Damn. Wait! Is that Fatima? I looked at the TV trying to get a good look at the girl but it was too dark. I turned off the TV trying to process what I think I just saw.
"Aight. I'm ready. Do I look ok?"
I looked behind me.
"You're beautiful"

Fatima's POV
I looked up from my hands to see Wayne was right in front of me now. I smiled shyly. Now this is something I haven't done since high school. Being shy around ANYONE. Let alone a guy.
He lifted my head up with his finger
"Look at me ma."
I looked into his eyes and saw how much love was in them. I felt myself leaning forward and saw him doing the same. Our lips met and Wayne's arms snaked around my waist, while mine went around his neck.
I felt his hand touch the zipper on my dress trying to pull it down.
I pulled away taking myhands from around his neck and placing them on his chest.
"I can't."
"Whats wrong bae?"
"I can't do this wit you again Wayne. All the crying and drama. It was bad when you were in the spotlight. But now we both are so it's only gunna get worse."
"I know, but come on."
I sighed and looked up from my hands on his chest to look him in the eye.
"Come on. We got a party to go to"
I grabbed his hand and my purse walking out of the door and locking up before putting my keys back in my purse and following Wayne to his car.
As soon as I got in the car Wayne kissed me again, this one rougher than the last. I smiled into it and kissed back. After a couple of minutes passed my phone rang. I pulled away from Wayne and looked at it while he complained
*BarbieBxtch*
"Really bae? Just ignore it."
I rolled my eyes and made a big show of pressing the talk button on my phone
"Hello"
"Where're you?"
"I'm on my way, Wayne came to get me and we leavin' now"
Aight. Tell Wayne I said he betta et you here safe

"I will. Bye"
It seemed like the drama between me, Wayne, and Nicki was squashed. I mean we're family. I mean what Wayne did was fucked up. But we are grown, not in high school.
"Nicki said that we needa be leavin now, and you need to get me there safe so drive."
"Man, Whateva"
I smiled and then laugh taking my finger and runnign it across his lips.
"You had a lil lipgloss"
He smiled and licked his lips
"Thanks ma"
As he pulled off I re-applied my peach lipgloss ignoring the look I got from Wayne as I carefully put it on.
***At The Party***
I was on the dance floor with Nicki and Shanell, drinking and dancing to Make It Rain Trick- Travis Porter. The song changed to Toot It And Boot It-YG and I felt hands grab my waist from behind. I looked behind me and saw Wayne. I smiled and continuedto dance while he held my waist, until I saw Trey soming over to us.
"Tima we needa talk."
I nodded and looked at Wayne
"I be right back"

Trey's POV
I walked over to the empty V.I.P section with Fatima.
"So you on Wayne dick now?"
"Ok, you coming at me real disrespectful and wrong right now. And if you wanna be like that, one thing you should know, I have always been on Wayne's dick"
"That's not what you was all about last night"
The whole time we were talking she was looking down at her phone pulling something up, it was starting to piss me off.
"Mane, you need to look at me when I'm talking to you."
She finally looked at me and her phone screen was facing me. It was a video from when I was doing my set tonight and brought a girl on stage.
"You wasn't worrying about who dickI was on, when some other chick was on yours. So right now I feel this conversation is over."
She walked back over to the dance floor with the rest of Young Money. Man whatever.
I grabbed the bottle of Nuvo that was sitting on the table and put it in a glass, taking it to the head. Then I went looking for a girl.

Wayne's POV
While Fatima was gone, I started talking to Drake, Birdman, and Gudda about tours that were coming up.
"Man, Tima been getting hella buzz on the songs she has already put down. I'm thinking about sending her out."
I nodded at Birdman.
"Wit who?"
"Well you and Nicki already set with Rick but I was thinking, Driz, her, Twist and Chuck"
I nodded and looked around for Fatima, I saw her talking to Nicki and Shanell over by the bar.
I dapped up Drake, Gudda, and Birdman then waled over to them and wrapped my arms around her waist and my head on her shoulder.
"Whatchu want?"
"Well damn, a man just can't come to see if his favorite girl is doin aight?"
She smiled
"Whateva Wayne"
I kissed her cheek and whispered into her ear
"Let's go"
She nodded and hugged Nicki and Shanell goobye then grabbed my hand leading us outside.
As soon as he stepped outside we were hit with papparazi, question everywhere and flashes. I just kept my head down. Until I heard
'Is this your girlfriend?'
I looked at her and smiled
"Damn Straight" and kept walking.
*************
Chapter Playlist:
Bottoms Up-Trey Songz ft Nicki Minaj
Unthinkable (I'm Ready) (Remix)-Alicia Keys ft Drake
Monster-Kayne West ft Rick Ross, Jay-Z, and Nicki Minaj
Bedrock-Young Money ft Lloyd
Dueces (Remix)-Chris Brown ft Drake, T.I., Kayne West, Fabulous, andAndre 3000
Best I Ever Had-Drake
Knock You Down-Keri Hilson ft Ne-Yo and Kayne West
Replacement Girl-Drake ft Trey Songz
Forever-Drake ft Kayne West, Lil Wayne, Eminem
Turnin Me On-Keri Hilson ft Lil Wayne
5 Star Chick-Yo Gotti ft Gucci Mane, Trina, and NickiMinaj
Can't Be Friends-Trey Songz
What's My Name-Rhianna ft Drake
Miss Me-Drake ft Lil Wayne
I'm Goin In-Lil Wayne ft Drake and Truth
♠ ♠ ♠
I sooo want tickets to the Nicki Minaj, Lil Wayne, and Rick Ross tour!