Sequel: Single
Status: Complete

Prom Queen

ThirtyFive. Never Ever.

Fatima's POV
When we got in the car I looked at Wayne
"Girlfriend?"
"Yes. Look I am ready to be wit you 110 percent. I don't care about Tyga, or Trey, or anybody else, I just want to be wit you."
"What if I say I can't be with you?"
"Damn Tima! Is this still about that trust thing?!!?"
"No, it not. So lower your voice. I-I'm scared."
"Of what?"
I could see the tears started to cloud up my vision.
"I'm scared that we will end up letting all of this get to us, we'll let the paparazi and rumors and shit tear us apart and I can't loose you like that."
"That won't happen to us, because we won't listen to the rumors, and I sure as hell am not loosing you to them."
He grabbed my face in his hands and kissed me, I saw bright light going off and heard voices that were muffled by the windows. Wayne pulled away and started the car.
'And here's the new join of the week by Fatima, who was signed to Young Money a couple of days ago. Here's Karma'
I smiled at Wayne and started jumping up and down in my seat. He laughed at me
"You gotta get use to it baby girl. You hot"
He drove us to the Young Money mansion.
"Why are we here?"
"You'll see"
He came over and opened the door for me and then helped me out of the car.
He unlocked the door and we walked in and it was pitch black dark. He hit the switches and all the lights came on. He grabbed my hand and lead me upstairs, I thought he was going to take me to his room but he took me all the way to the end of the hallway to a room I remember Nicki tell me a couple of months ago was an empty room. Before I could question him, he opened the door.
"Whatchu think ma?"
"I love it, it's beautiful."
"Good cause this is now your room in the Young Money house."
"Wayne, are you serious?!!!"
"Yeah"
He walked me through the room and through another door.
"And here's the bathroom."
I smiled and hugged Wayne wrapping my legs around his waist and kissing him. His tongue slipped in my mouth and one of his hands were on my butt to keep me from falling and the other was pulling on my zipper to my dress. He walked us over to the bed and laid me down.

Drake's POV
I walk into the Young money mansion and into the kitchen to get a bottle of water when Twist comes running into the kitchen laughing and I hear screaming coming from upstairs. I raised my eyebrow at Twist
"Supp man?"
"I just walked in on Wayne and Fatima, ya girl flipped"
I slapped him up-side his head
"You nasty man"
He shook his head but hid behind me when a pissed off Fatima came into the kitchen.
"Twist, I'm not fuckin' playin wit you!"
He started laughing again and fell on the floor I just stepped over him and walked into the living room to watch TV.

Wayne's POV
I was trying to get Fatima to stop yelling at Twist but that wasn't going no where.
"Bae, chill, it aint even that serious."
By the look on her face I could tell I had said the wrong thing at the wrong time.
"Maybe YOU don't care if all of Young money sees you naked but I don't want him or anyone else in this house seeing me without me knowing."
She walked upstairs and slammed her door.
I slapped Twist in the back of his head and walked upstairs and to her room. I tried opening the door but it was locked, I knocked but then the shower started running. I sighed and went over to my room and hopped in bed.

Fatima's POV
I got in the shower, feeling bad for snapping at Wayne. I took an hour shower, washing my hair and taking my slow time. When I finally finished it was around 12:00 in the morning. I got dressed
I left my room and went to Wayne's room and knocked on the door. He didn't answer so I guess he was asleep. I walked in to see him laying on the bed with his eyes closed, I walked over and layed down next to him, His arms went around my waist and I snuggled into him.
"Sup ma?"
The sleep was think in his voice and I am pretty sure he wasn't even fully awake.
"I'm sorry for snapping at you"
"It's aight"
Soon his grip on my waist loosen a little and his breathing slowed, I turned around and drapped my arm over his side before going to sleep myself.
*************
Sorry It's a filler!!!
Chapter Playlist:
Ain't Nobody Thinking About You (Remix)-OMG Girlz ft Lil Chuckee
La La La-Auburn ft Iyaz
Bedrock-Young Money ft Lloyd
Bottoms Up-Trey Songz ft Nicki Minaj
Never Ever-Ciara ft Young Jeezy
Cry Me A River-Justin Timberlake
Deuces-Chris Brown ft Tyga and Kevin McCall
Deuces (Remix)-Chris Brown ft Drake, T.I., Kayne West, Fabolous, and Andre 3000
Down-Jay Sean ft Lil Wayne
Fancy-Drake ft Swizz Beatz
I Should Have Cheated-Keyshia Cole