Sequel: Single
Status: Complete

Prom Queen

ThirtySeven.Jack n Jill.

Fatima's POV

Everyone was acting hella weird. I mean Nicki was avoiding talking to me, even though we were sitting three seats away from each other. I acted like everything was fine and continued to play on my phone.
'If that boy don't love you by now
he will never ever never ever love you
he will never ever never ever love you
if that boy don't love you by now-'
I picked up my phone and walked out of the room, without looking at the Caller ID.
"Hello?"

"Hey, it's-uh Toya"

"Toya?"

"Yeah. I was wondering if you had a minute to talk?"

"O-of course"

"Look, I know that even after our talk, I was still acting like a total bitch. I realized that I was trying to hold on to high school, something that really needs to be let go. I didn't want to accept that Wayne was moving on and someone else was going to be in Reginae's life. But, now it is time for me to grown up and move on. I just wanted to say I'm sorry."

"Wow Toya. You really didn't have to do this but I really apreciate it."

"I now! I didn't expect it out of me either! But Reginae really loves you and she looks up to you. Her teacher told me that in school they asked her who she wanted to be like when she got older and she said me...or you. She adores you. And I don't want our problems to get in the way of that"

"Awwwww, are you coming to lunch wit us?"

"I don't think Wayne would want me at this lunch, it seems kind of specail to him."

"What do you mean specail? And I want you there. It took alot for you to make this call and I really want you to come. PLEASE!!?!?!?!?"

I could hear her laughing on the other end of the phone.

"Ok. I'll go. But, there's no question Wayne will be pissed."

"We'll cross that bridge when we get to it. Wayne can't tell me who I can't and can invite to lunch"

"Aight. Well I gotta go. Reginae and them are rushing me. Bye"

"Ok. Bye!"

I hung up feeling alot better, even if people were acting strange and stuff. Fuck 'em. I'm doing me today. I walked back into the studio and sat down on the couc that was away from everyone. I saved Toya's number then I went through my contacts looking for someone to text, when I got a text.
*<3BarbieBxtch<3*

'y you sittin allllll the way ova there-BarbieBxtch'

'y have you been ignorin my alllllll day-Baby T'

I watched her put her phone away after she got my text. Exactly.

'CHRISTOPHER!-Baby T'

'FATIMA!-LookAtMeNow'

'I'm bored-Baby T'

'Do sumthin! Liiiiike get me some fresh kicks?-LookAtMeNow'

'Hell Naw! Mr. CB. You gettin paper remember! Lets go to lunch?!-Baby T'

'Isn't YM havin a big lunch.?..cuz that's where I was told to be-LookAtMeNow'

'Oh shit. I forgott, thanks for remindin me boo!-Baby T'

'No prob babe. I gota to go tho. See ya lata-LookAtMeNow'

'Aightt-Baby T'

I shut my phone and put my focus back on what everyone was working on.
"Baby T, didn't you say, you had something you wanted to lay down?"
"Yeah?"
"You can do it now. I got the beats and stuff you sent me right here"
"Ard"
I took my I-Phone out my pocket and found the song then went into the booth. I put on my head phones and nodded at Birdman to play the beat.

'You better Jack cause you ain't getting Jill tonight
No Jill tonight, No Jill tonight
First you don't call me
Then you leave me lonely
Then you come in here
Say-saying that you love me
I can't believe everything that you are telling me
Thinking you can get it any time that you want it
You aint gettin nada, try again tomorrow
maybe next time you won't do that to me
See you latter Sayonara play by yourself
Cause the goodies all coming with me
So you gon come in here like it ain't nothing wrong
But you couldn't even pick up the phone
Now you think you can come and get a bone
Too bad tonight your on your own
You better jack cause you ain't getting Jill tonight (repeats)
No Jill tonight, no jill tonight
You didn't have the time now you are looking like you are thirsty
Now you wanna wear me out like your favorite Jersey
So row row row your boat gently down the stream
I ain't trying hear that cause it won't be me
You wanna buy me flowers Gucci and Prada
You can't buy my love but it ain't that easy

See ya later Sayonara play by yourself
Cause I won't be here to help
So you are coming in here like ain't nothing wrong
But you couldn't even pick up the phone
Now you think you can come and get a bone
Too bad tonight you on your own
You better jack cause you ain't getting Jill tonight (repeats)
No Jill tonight, no jill tonight
You better Jack cause you ain't getting jill tonight (repeats)
No Jill tonight, no jill tonight
Talk to the hand (Repeat)

Baby just show me that I mean more to you
I mean more to you
I should be showered by your love
Instead of you losing all my trust
Oh baby baby baby
Your might as well fess up
to all the little games that you play
And the lies you say to me
You better jack cause you ain't getting Jill tonight (repeats)
No Jill tonight,no jill tonight'

(Jack n Jill-Scotty)

I came out the booth and everybodies jaws were dropped.
"What!??!"
Everyone turned to Wayne and he looked like a bus had hit him.
"Yall are nosy and wrong. This has nothin to do wit me and Wayne. Damn! I knew if I sang this in front of yall, this would happen."
I rolled my eyes and sat on the couch farthest away from everyone, waiting for the lunch which was SLOWLY approaching.

Wayne's POV

We wrapped everything up at the studio while Birdman was playing around with Fatima's new song. Damn! That song was entertaining and for a minute I did think it was about us. But if Fatima said it isn't then.....
As we were walking out of the studio I could feel my nervousness come into play BIG TIME.
This time Fatima rode in my car while Nicki, rode with Drake. The ride was dead silent. No radio, no talking, no nothing. It wasn't an awkward silence but it was comfortable. We pulled up to ASHFORDs (Made up). We all got out and headed inside. When we walked in I saw Toya standing there with Reginae. Toya and Fatima hugged? What the hell is going on.
"Uhm-"
"DADDY!"
I got down and gave Reginae a hug.
"What's going on?"
"I asked Toya to stay for lunch."
I could feel my blood start to boil and I know it was showing on my face.
"Why?!"
"Cause, me and her talked and we are grown women"
I didn't want to ruin the day for everyone and most importantly Fatima so I shut up. By now everyone had already went to the table while we were talking.

Fatima's POV

I smiled when Wayne nodded and grabbed his and Reginae's hand while Reginae grabbed Toya's. We walked to the table like that. I sat next to Wayne and Toya and Reginae sat acoss from us. I sat down and was about to take the ring off my my napkin. Wait RING?!!!!!?!?!?!? I looked over to my left to see everyone looking at Wayne. I look over and he is on one knee and is smiling at me.
"Fatima, I love you. And want to spend the rest of my life with you. I want to have a kid with you and be able to call you my wife. Fatima, will you please become Mrs. Carter?"
I could feel myself crying
"I......."
*************
Sorry to leave yall hanging!!!! Lol I had too!
Chapter Playlist:
Jack n Jill-Scotty
Cricketz-New Boyz ft Tyga
Break My Bank-New Boyz ft Iyaz
Knock You Down-Keri Hilson ft Ne-yo and Kanye West
Best I Ever Had (Clean Version)-Drake
Single-Lil Wayne
Replacement Girl-Drake ft Trey Songz
Women Lie, Men Lie-Yo Gotti ft Lil Wayne