Sequel: Single
Status: Complete

Prom Queen

Four. You Know How To Pick 'Em.

Fatima POV

Dear Wayne,

I’m coming to visit you this Wednesday; I can’t wait to see you. Toya and I used to be really good friends in jr highschool, then stuff happened and she started hanging with your crowd. My parents didn’t like her very much because of where she came from. I came from money and opportunities. Anyway, in jr high I ‘stole’ her boyfriend. It wasn’t my fault he like me more, that was the end of our friendship. You know the scar she has on her back? I did that. When I said we had a huge fight, I meant it, she was the one who jumped me from behind yet I’m the one with an assault charge still on my record. That’s what happened.. I know your probably upset to here that I fought your baby mama lol but you asked! And you really don’t like Julian? He wasn’t that bad in high school, you would be surprised where life has taken him now. Anyway, the rap was soo cute. I wore the shorts because Toya always wore shorts and I was sorta jealous of the attention you gave her. Uh I’m not sure what else to write but I’ll see you in a few days babe.

Holding you Down,

Fatima

Wednesday came quickly and I was glad, I grabbed all the stuff Wayne told me to bring him.

I drove to the jail and went thru check in, moments later Wayne was sitting in front of me.

“Hey!” I smiled at him, I would hug him if I could.

“Aye sexy!” he beamed, “Did you get my letter?”

“Yeah I got it, and I ain’t mad about the Toya thing. It’s just like damn ya’ll was like that?”

“Yup, I have some great news though.”

“What is it?”

“I put in a request for you to take leave because Lauren is having the baby soon.” I was happy he was going to come home for a few days but mad Wayne was having another baby by another girl.

“That’s dope, thanks for holding me down!” We laughed and talked a little bit more okay a lot more. We talked till visiting time was over.

Lil Wayne POV

Drake just picked me up from the jail, I had exactly 72 hours till I had to be back, drug-free.

“Fatima called me today and asked when my surgery was, she’s talking to the judge about you getting a few more days for that. You picked a good one Wayne, she’s always on point.”

“Yeah she’s wifey type.”

“We partying tonight?” Drake asked me, and any other time I would of said yes without thinking but for a second staying home with Fatima crossed my mind.

“Hell yeah but I got to go to the hospital tomorrow.”

“Ight.”

Fatima POV

I don’t know why I thought Wayne would come here when he got out, he would of course want to party, see Reginae, Lauren and her baby and record. But a small part of me knew he was coming to see me so I cleaned the house and made dinner.

I sat on the couch wearing my favorite dress. “I guess I could open some wine.” I said aloud to myself.

I popped the cork and it dripped down my dress, staining it.

“Whatever, he’s not coming anyway.” I said looking at my puppy, a mini yorkie. I slipped off my dress and left it on the ground. I laid on the couch and poured myself a glass, my only clothes a pair of lacy red boy shorts(underwear) and matching push up bra I sat watching TV and waiting, oh well guess he’s busy.