Sequel: Single
Status: Complete

Prom Queen

Forty.The Oven Is Pre-Heated.

Fatima's POV

It's around 6 AM and I am sitting here with my computer and and notebook, flipping through it till I found the song I wote when I found Julian cheating on me one time in high school. I read the words in my head and starting playing with the different instruments on my Apple laptop. After 4 hours I had perfected the beat and everything. Now I just needed someone to sing it. I really liked it. I just didn't feel right singing it.
I knew she would be mad but I woke up Nicki to get her to listen to it. I reached behind me and pulled all my covers off of her, then started hitting her arm.
"ONIKA! I want you to listen to this!"
"Uhhh...no. I'm sleepy."
"You agreed to a damn all nighter. I haven't even slept yet. So if you listen to this then we can go shopping and-"
"OK!"
I laughed at her sudden change in mood. I hit the play button my computer and started singing along.

"Just like a go-go-go-ghost
Watch me go-go-go-ghost

Now I'm gone in your photograph
I bet you wish you could get me back
Now I'm stuck in your memory
A mistaken identity

What's her name?
What's she like?
Does she know that you'll never treat her right?

What's her name?
What's she like?
Do you leave her in the middle of the night?

You act like you just saw a ghost
I watch you getting way too close
Now I know why you're never there
Now I know so it's my turn to disappear
You act like you just saw a ghost
I caught you (Caught you)
Now I know
Now I know why you're never there
Now it's my turn, watch me disappear
Just like a go-go-go-ghost
Watch me go-go-go-ghost

The only gift that you ever gave
Was that you let me just get away
I hope I haunt you in every dream
And you feel a little misery

What's her name?
What's she like?
I should warn her that you'll never do her right

All your games
All your lies
I need to tell her maybe I can change her mind

You act like you just saw a ghost
I watch you getting way too close
Now I know why you're never there
Now I know so it's my turn to disappear
You act like you just saw a ghost
I caught you (Caught you)
Now I know
Now I know why you're never there (Never there)
Now it's my turn, watch me disappear
Just like a go-go-go-ghost
Watch me go-go-go-ghost

Just like a go-go-go-ghost
Watch me go-go-go-ghost

Now you see me
Now you don't
You must've thought I'd never go
Thanks to you I'm taking back my soul

You act like you just saw a ghost
I watch you getting way too close
Now I know why you're never there (Never there)
Now I know so it's my turn to disappear (Disappear)
You act like you just saw a ghost
I caught you (Caught you)
Now I know
Now I know why you're never there (Never there)
Now it's my turn, watch me disappear
Just like a go-go-go-ghost
Watch me go-go-go-ghost

Just like a go-go-go-ghost
Watch me go-go-go-ghost
Just like a go-go-go-ghost
Watch me go-go-go-ghost
Just like a go-go-go-ghost
Watch me go-go-go-ghost"
(Ghost-Fefe Dobson)


"Damn gurl."
I laughed
"Do you know anyone who would be instrested in singing a song like this? Cause I just don't feel right singing it, ya know?"
"Uhm, yeah. I haven't talking to my girl Fefe in a while, I know she has been looking to change her style. I'm sure she would jump on it."
"Aight. Well can you set up something wit me and her?"
"Yeah, after we go shopping, I could have her meet us at the studios"
"Cool. Cool."
"Aight, well Imma go use the bathroom downstairs and can I borrow some clothes?"
"Can ya ass even fit in my clothes?!?"
I laughed while she rolled her eyes
"Ya ass almost as big as mine."
"Yeah whateva"
I saved everything and put my computer and notebook away, then grabbed all my stuff and hopped in the shower. I took my time doing my hair. You never know who you'll run into then I got dressed and went downstairs to meet Nicki.
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=29888243
"Well damn Nicki, first you ask to use my clothes, THEN you take my idea."
"Whateva. I look good. You look good. Now let's go turn heads!"
I shook my head and went out the doorbehide Nicki.

Wayne's POV

Damn! My head is killing me. Right now I am out at some Young Money singing. Nicki said her and Fatima would be here so that's who we are waiting on before we open the doors. People are lined up and down the street.
"Bitch, you lied to me!"
I heard laughing then I saw Nicki and Fatima come in together from the back doors. My baby was looking rather nice in her outfit. She was showing her stuff and I was aperciating the show!
"Damn! Where the hell yall been!?!"
"We sorry Baby. Really. But this outfit stealer over here had me lost like hell."
"Aight, well sit down. Fatima, you're next to Wayne and Nicki you're on the other side of Wayne"
They nodded but the smile on Fatima's face slipped a little.
"A, they have any coffee? I pulled an all nighter wit little red riding hood over here and I am tired like hell!"
"I got you ma"
Drake walked off and We all sat down. Soon Drake came back with coffee for everyone and the doors were opened. Through-out the whole signing Fatima held my hand under the table. Even though she was acting like everything was ok, I could tell something was up with her.
"Aye bae, what's wrong?"
"Just a little tired"
She put on a fake smile for show, not knowing that I can see right through it.
"Let's talk"
I stood up still holding Fatima's hand and pulling her up with me
"We will be right back yall. We need to have a little talk."
I smiled as I pulled Fatima behind the curtain and over to one of the rooms they gave us to hang out in between signing times.
"Tell me what's up?"
"Nothing, really. I'm just tired and ready to go bed"
"Stop lyin"
"OK! I am still pissed at you for the way you was actin yesterday. After I spent my money to bail you out. After you poposed to me. After you said you loved me. After you pulled me right back in. After all the shit you put me through. After........you got me pregnant."
"I what!?!?!"
"I'M PRGNANT WAYNE!!! AND IT'S YOURS!"
She sat down against the wall and started crying. I sat down next to her and wrapped my arms around her, pulling her to me.

Fatima's POV

Me and Wayne have been sitting here for about five minutes before Nicki and Drake came looking for us.
"I think they went in here."
The door knb turned and in walked Drake and Nicki.
"Baby doll, you ok?"
"Yeah. I told him."
"Aww baby!"
She ran over and got down to give me a hug.
"She knew?"
I looked at Wayne with the dumb face.
"Duh. We wasn't talkin. Drake be on his own shit. And Chris ass was out cold."
"Ok, anyone wanna tell me what's up here?"
Everyone turned there attention to Drake who was standing there looking hella confused.
"Aubby, you're gonna be a uncle as well as a daddy!!"
"BABY! Tell me you are not sayin what I think you are sayin"
"I am!"
Drake stormed out of the room and was confused and I am sure Wayne and Nicki were too.
I finally got off the floor and went over to the mirror cleaning my face of tears and the little bit of make-up I did have on was now gone. Me, Nicki, and Wayne all walked back together, to see everybody looking at us and Drake sitting there with a look on his face.
"Back to signing"
I motioned for the gaurd to bring the next set of people in. I didn't feel like being questioned.

*************After The Signing*************

I signed the last poster of me and Wayne and got up and grabbed my stuff and Nicki's hand. I guess she had the same idea because she was already ready to go. We drove to the studio talking about baby names for both of us.
"Drake asked for a paternity test."
"What?!"
"Yeah."
"Are you going to get it?"
"Yeah. I am far enough along. I'm going tomorrow."
"How far along are you any way?"
"Almost nine weeks!"
"I can't imagine that, I mean I am not even one yet"
"Trust me. Once you have to buy a whole new closet. It will hit you"
I rolled my eyes and continued to drive to the studio, once we got there we walked to studio 12. We walked in and saw Trey laying on the couch with his shirt off and Fefe on top of him.
"Ew ya-"
Before I could finish I ran to the bathroom feeling my coffee coming up. I guess she doesn't like that. Yeah I said she......I REALLY want a girl.