Sequel: Single
Status: Complete

Prom Queen

Eight. Flaws.

Fatima POV

I got out of the bed and walked into the bathroom, turning on the shower. I heard Wayne groan from the bed, “Tima?” I giggled watching him feel around with his eyes closed for me.

“I’m taking a shower.” I said closing the bathroom door, so he could go back to sleep. I got in, enjoying the warm water washing over my body. Five minutes later I heard the bathroom door opening, and Wayne’s arms wrapping around my waist. “Did I wake you?”

“Naw, I needed to get up anyway it’s only 4 pm and I feel bad about not spending anymore time with Reginae and everybody else.” He replied. “Sorry, I guess that’s partly my fault.”

“Naw I’m not tripping, I loved every.single.second.of.it.” he said kissing me in between words. I blushed, “What are you doing after this?” I asked.

“What you wanna get into?” he asked.

“It doesn’t matter, I’m down for anything.” I answered, he grinned and kissed me for the 50th time this afternoon. “That’s what I love about you, you down for any and everything.”

We got dressed and joined everyone downstairs. “Bout time!” Drake commented. “Yeah, what took you so long up there?” Tyga asked.

“I’m sure you can guess.” Wayne laughed grabbing a Styrofoam cup off the table. He took a seat next to Reginae and took a sip. “Damn I missed this.” He exclaimed taking another drink.

“Daddy, my moms coming to get me, I have OMG girlz practice. Can I come back over tomorrow?” Reginae asked. “Of course you can, just call me and I’ll pick you up.” After Reginae left, they decided to hit the studio. Wayne didn’t forget to fill his cup again, I had bad feeling about whatever was in his cup because the more he drank the more his eyes dropped.

“You sure you wanna come?” Nicki asked me. “Yeah, why wouldn’t I?”

“Everybody knows Wayne and them all gone be getting high as fuck tonight in the studio. That’s when they do some of their best work and I wasn’t sure if you were ready for that.” Nicki noted bluntly( no pun intended).

“Thanks, but I think I can handle it.” I replied.

-3 hours later-

This was a side of Wayne I’d never seen. Yeah, I knew he smokes but I soon learned he also drank cough syrup which in my opinion is way gross. Nicki was right though, everybody was on their game when they were high. “I’ll be back.” I mumbled needing some air from the stuffy studio. I stepped outside the balcony and took a deep breath of the clean night air. The beats of the music inside matching my throbbing headache. Was this really the life style for me? Was I ready for this?

“Aye, we’re getting ready to hit the club in an hour. Wayne wants you.” Tyga stated coming outside, I nodded and went back in, he was sitting on the couch nodding his head to the beat playing.

“Hey.” I smiled sitting next to him. “Hey baby. We bout to go out for a few hours, it still ain’t safe for you to be out-“

“But!” I started to debate but he cut me off. “It ain’t safe for you to be out, but I couldn’t celebrate without you.” “Okay, because I wasn’t going to let you get rid of me that easily.” I laughed.

“Damn, I love that laugh.” Wayne laughed before kissing me, the bitter taste of cough syrup lingering in mine now.

Lil Wayne POV

“Babe could you slow down on the drinks.” Fatima questioned sitting on my lap and taking the cup from my hand.

“Tima, this is my first night out in a year, chill baby girl I’m straight.” He kissed her neck and she pulled away.

“Come here.” “Nope.” She pouted.

“Gimme a kiss.” I directed. “No, I’m mad at you.” she replied getting ready to leave the VIP section. I pulled her arm until she was tucked in my arms. She laughed, “What?”

“I love you.” I answered kissing her. She wrapped her arms around my neck and deepened the kiss.

“Damn, getting nasty in the VIP huh?” laughed Drake walking past with a girl on each of his arms. Fatima laughed into the kiss and let me go. “I think I need some air, my head is killing me.” She decided.

“Ight.” I nodded. More drinks were poured and the more time went by. It felt good to be free again. “I’m bouta bounce outta here, I’m hella tired.” Jae Millz noted. “Me too man.” Tyga said coming up behind him.

“Drake already took Nicki home, they left a few minutes ago.”

“Ight, what time is it?” I asked pushing the girl who was giving me a lap dance away. “It’s 2 am.”

“For real? Let me find Fatima and we out too.” I declared slurring. “We’ll go look for her, I’m surprised you can see at all.” Birdman laughed.

They came back a few minutes later, “Nigga, you sure she didn’t leave with Drake or anybody?”

“Uh..” I tried to remember but nothing was coming to me. “I can’t even remember.”

Fatima POV

“Shut the fuck up, your waking her up!” yelled a voice, I blinked my eyes a few times to get accustomed to the dimly lit room. Where the hell was I? I looked around and saw a small window, a sink, toilet and a chair. I looked down at myself and noticed my hands and feet were taped up. “What the hell?” I yelled but since I had tape on my mouth it came out all muffled. “Look what you’ve done.” Hissed a voice, the door opened and light came spilling in.

“Good morning, sleeping beauty..” the man who came in greeted. I glared at him in disgust. “Oh I forgot you can’t talk, my bad princess!” he laughed ripping the tape off, causing me to scream.

“Shut up! Or I’ll shoot you!” he warned pulling a gun out. I shut my mouth, “What do you want from me?” I cried.

“It’s not you, it’s more so what I want from your boyfriend but don’t worry you’ll come in handy.”

“I don’t know what your talking about!” I cried shaking. “I guess I should tell you the story right? Well, I want your boyfriend dead! I was happy when I found out they were locking him up but then I read a story about you in a magazine. How you were ‘holding him down’, how you were handling on his money, finances things like that.”

“what does that have to do with wanting him dead?”

“I’ll get to that! Anyway, you’re going to help me.”

“Why should I help you, if you plan to kill Wayne?” I yelled angry, scared and tired.

“If you help me, I just might let him live.”

“Where is he? Do you have him here? I need to see him! Wayyyynnneee!” I screamed. “Shut the hell up!” the man ordered hitting me with the gun, I felt a bruise forming. “Your precious Wayne isn’t here. It would be too hard to kidnap him but you..You were easy, he wasn’t even keeping an eye on you. So all I had to do was knock you out and throw you in the truck.”

I sighed relived Dwayne wasn’t in trouble, “what do you want?”

“Your going to go to his bank, withdraw all his money and give it to me.” He stated simply. I shook my head, “No effing way! It’s not that easy.” I denied. Wayne’s bank account had so many zeros and camas I would never betray him like that.

“I knew you would be stubborn! What would you rather see; him alive with no money or him dead with money?”

“I’d rather see you dead!”

“Ohh I knew you were feisty but not this much! I..kind of like it, it turns me on.” He laughed playing with my hair. I stiffened not wanting him anywhere near me, “Get away from me!”

“I don’t think I feel like doing that. I think I feel like doing you instead!” I screamed, crying and shaking as he forced himself on top of me. “Please!” I begged sobbing.

“Shut up bitch!” he smacked me. “Wayyyynneee!” I screamed crying out his name. This couldn’t be happening, this had to be a bad dream right?