Sequel: Single
Status: Complete

Prom Queen

Nine. You Were Where?.

Fatima POV

“Mm where am I?” I croaked clearing my throat. “Hey sweetheart.” Julian smiled at me. Wait, Julian?(Remember, her boyfriend from the 1st couple chapters) Last time I checked I was about to be raped by a dude who wanted Wayne dead.

“Hungry? Selena(Remember, Julian’s daughter) and I made you some pancakes.” He added. “Julian, how did I? What am I doing here?”

“Haha, I guess I should tell you what happened. Well, I was at the club last night and you were there too. I was surprised to see you and we started talking about things and you said you were tired and not feeling well so I brought you back here.”

“I could’ve sworn I was about to be-“ I stopped mid sentence seeing, a pregnant Sara (Selena’s mom) walk in the room. “You were about to be what?” Julian asked concerned. This had to be a dream! I closed my eyes, squeezing them shut.

“Tima, what are you doing?” Julian laughed, I opened my eyes and saw this was reality. “Julian, are you sure I came home with you from the club?”

“Positive! Maybe I should let you go back to sleep, you were screaming and crying in your sleep last night.” Julian suggested. “Awe the prom queen has nightmares too?” Sara taunted. I rolled my eyes, “You’re pregnant?” I noted.

“Whoa, pretty and smart too!” Sara exclaimed sarcastically. “It’s a boy.” Julian answered for me, smiling a small grin at Sara.

“Well, I’m really happy for you uh can I use the phone?” I questioned remembering I left mine back at the mansion. “Sure, go get it Sara.” He ordered. She rolled her eyes and waddled out of the room. Selena walked in slowly, “Fatima?” she asked.

“Yeah!” I replied excited to see the little girl, who was once like a daughter to me.

“Fatima I missed you so much! Are you moving back in?” she asked hugging me. “Sorry, sweetie I don’t think that’s a good idea.”

“Why not? We have room, you can sleep with me. Or mommy can just leave.” She shrugged causing me to laugh, she was so innocent. “Can I tell you a secret?” she whispered.

“what?” she leaned into my ear, “I’d trade mommy for you any day.” She confided. I smiled taking the phone Sara handed me. “I promise to come visit when I get time, I miss you too Lena Bena!” After they left the room, I dialed the mansion home phone.

“Ello?” answered a tired sounding Nicki. “Nicki, it’s me. Can I talk to Dwayne?”

“Fatima? Oh my god babe you don’t know how happy he’ll be when he hears from you, hold on I’ll transfer you.” Within seconds Wayne was on the phone.

“Tima?!?”

“Yeah it’s me, I’m fine. Can you come pick me up?”

“Of course bae, where are you?” I gave him the address. Before he arrived I checked myself out in the mirror. No bruises, or cut out of the ordinary. Why did I have that dream. Maybe it was a sign..

Lil Wayne POV

“Hey Tima, damn you don’t know how worried I was about you.” I leaned over kissing Fatima. She put her seat belt on. “baby, I’m going to tell you about this dream well nightmare I had and I know it’s going to sound crazy but-“

“Nothing you could say is crazy.” The whole way to the mansion she recapped her nightmare, and even though it wasn’t real I was pissed. “I’m glad your safe, who did you say you went home with.”

“Do you remember Julian?” “From high school?” I asked.

“Yeah.” She nodded. I was beyond pissed now. You know that popular couple in your school that’s been together since the beginning of time. The couple that makes all the other couples look bad because they come to school looking like they’ve been married for 10 years? Yeah, well that was Fatima and Julian. If he wasn’t getting any ass from her in highschool, he got it last night.

“Please don’t jump to conclusions, he has daughter and wife with a baby on the way. They were there when I woke up, you know I wouldn’t do that to you.”

“aight, I believe you baby.” We walked into the mansion. “You go back to sleep Tima, I got some business to take care of. I don’t want you out today Fatima.” I told her seriously, I needed to find who shot her or it was always going to be in the back of my mind. She searched my eyes, and nodded. “Be safe alright? Don’t do anything stupid.” She demanded grabbing my face in her hands.

“I won’t.”