‹ Prequel: Issues
Status: Sequel!

Gorgeous Nightmare

The Offer

“So what do you guys do?” Luke asked.

Currently the guys, Luke, and I were sitting at the dining room table and were talking.

“We’re in a band called Escape The Fate.” Robert answered.

He nodded like he was interested.

“What do you all play?”

“Max plays bass, Robert plays drums, Craig sings, and Monte plays guitar.” I answered.

I hated this; I sat between Robert and Luke, I hated being near him.

“Cool,” he nodded.

“What about you Luke, what do you do?” Robert asked.

Nothing.

“Currently I’m between jobs,” he chuckled.

Told you.

“You know what I’m thirsty; could I get something to drink?” He looked at me and I had the urge to punch him.

To anyone else that would seem like a simple request but I knew him too well for it to just be that, you see he was really saying something else.

‘You’re a girl so you have to do what I say and I say I want something to drink.’

Putting on a fake smile I stood.

“I’ll get it,” Luke smirked at me as I left.

“Does anyone else want something?” Robert asked and everyone denied.

I heard footsteps and looked up to see Robert next to me; I smiled at me while I poured Luke some water.

“You alright?” He asked and I nodded.

“You just have to deal with him for a little longer,” He smiled and I nodded.

Knowing Luke he’ll drag this on and make my life hell before letting me just be happy. We walked back to the table after Robert got himself a soda and I took my place back beside Luke.

“So how’d you all find my kin?” Luke smiled and looked over at me.

“Actually Robert found Lily,” Luke’s head snapped up at the sound of my real name and raised a brow at me.

Yeah they know my real name.

“So Robert found Lily huh?” He asked still not leaving my gaze.

“Yeah, someone left me for dead in a hotel room after killing my mom and Rob found me.” I said with a light edge to my voice.

Everyone noticed but Luke and I never took our eyes off of each other.

“Hmm, bet your wondering where I was huh?” Luke chuckled and looked back up at the guys; I however kept my gaze locked on him.

“Yeah we were actually,” Robert said.

“Lily’s mom and I broke up and she took Lily away, didn’t let me see her,” He looked down at me and my blood ran cold as he gave me a grin. “You can imagine my pleasant surprise to hear she’s still alive and living in Vegas with a nice man and in…” he looked around his surroundings, “a very nice home.”

I’m going to be sick again.

“Well you know we’d like Lily to stay here if possible.” Robert hinted.

“Stay here huh? Well I don’t know… I’ll have to see how Lily’s living here… How she acts around you fellas and everything…”

No, he didn’t want to… Oh God no!

“Well of course, you can stay here as long as you like and see Lily and decide when you’re ready.” Robert offered.

I looked at him not hiding my shock; I turned and saw Luke with the biggest grin.

I knew I had to fight him while he’s here, figure out what he wants and give it to him so he’ll leave. I know I can’t deal with him when I’m Lily though, Lily’s trusting and truthful, no for this job I needed to be Lyle again. I have to remember everything Luke taught me and use it against him.
♠ ♠ ♠
You didn't think I'd let her stay that easily did you?
:3 Nope sorry, he's staying and is gonna cause a LOT of problems.
-Neche