‹ Prequel: Issues
Status: Sequel!

Gorgeous Nightmare

*** You

“So someone tried to stab you and Robert found you bleeding on the floor?” Luke had an eyebrow raised as if it were some sort of joke.

“Yeah,” I muttered pushing my food around on my plate not feeling hungry.

Currently Robert, Max, Luke, and I were eating some take out at the table.

“Probably, your own fault. I told your mom to be careful with who you guys mess with, you were asking for it.” I could feel the tension grow around me as I shut my eyes tight.

If the guys weren’t here I would have exploded on him but to them I’m still the sweet quiet Lily and I couldn’t risk it.

“How does one ask to be stabbed?” Max hissed and I sighed well forcing more food down my throat.

“I bet you 20 bucks Lily and her mom invited the guy over didn’t they?” He looked at me knowingly and everyone grew quiet as I stood.

“I have homework to finish,” I sighed and headed to the sink to place my plate in.

I then went up the stairs ignoring the eyes I could feel burning holes into my back.

I hate him, he’s been here too long and he needs to leave but there’s nothing I can do, I can’t get rid of him. He’ll stay for as long as he wants until he finally decides to snitch me out, I know there’s no way around it, by now I was just buying myself time.

I heard footsteps behind me and I looked back to find Luke standing right behind me. I sneered at him before turning and glaring at him with my arms crossed around my chest.

“What do you want?” I hissed.

“To check on you,” he said. “Robert said you looked upset and I offered to check on you.” He smiled sweetly and I felt sick.

“Is something wrong Hun?” he raised his hand to cup my face and I shoved it away angrily.

“Fuck you,” I hissed.

“Oh but Sweetie,” he leaned in sickeningly close as he whispered the next line. “You already have, remember?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Yep, I just did that… Put that in there…. Was planning it this whole time. I’m super excited to see your reactions.

What do you think?

Do you hate Luke more? Do you hate me for putting that in? Are you completely disgusted with this story now or want to read more?

Tell me your thoughts!
-Neche