Status: an intense love story. read !

Capture Me and Take Me Away

chapter 20

"Actually yes." I grinned, biting my bottom lip. I saw the jealousy rise into everyone around Sam. I couldn't help myself but laugh.
" Is it ok if we steal your girl Ricky?" Sam joked, biting his lips from laughing. Just then James came around me, wrapped his hand around my waist and pulled me to him. I looked at him and he smiled.
" You like him don't you?" He suddenly asked. I felt my face flush and he chuckled.
" N..no" I lied.
" Don't lie. It's obvious." He pointed out. Ok fine the truth was that I never lied before and I sucked. I did like Ricky. I was falling for him!
" He doesn't feel that way for me." A sudden sadness hit me.
" He's jealous just look at him. Look at his fist clench. He does that all the time. He did that when Monica.." He didn't finish. I looked at him and saw regret in his eyes. He let go of me, smiled and walked away. Monica? Who was Monica? I looked at Ricky who was now looking at me. He then looked away. I looked down then looked at Sam. He was already cheering me up so far so I didn't want to ruin my mood. I got into Sam's Convertible and drove off. There was still time to reach to school.
" Sam?" I looked at him with worried looks. Was I.. jealous?
" Yes beautiful?" Sam said with a smile.
" Who is..Monica?" I suddenly asked. His smile suddenly dropped.
" So um what grade are you in?" He asked, changing the subject.
" Tell me." I said stubbornly. He sighed.
" I don't know her." Liar!
" Don't lie! please!! Was that his..girlfriend?" I didn't say Ricky's name but I knew that he knew what i meant.
" I'm not suppose to tell anyone. Ricky would kill me if i ever revealed her."
" But why?" I was really uncomfortable now. I needed to know. What was about Monica?
" Drop it." He said.
" But.."
" NO." That was his final answer i could tell. I pouted and Sam smirked.
" Can you just give me a hint?" I said, giving him a puppy face look. He stopped the car at red light and looked at me.
" You're not gonna give up are you?" He asked, raising his one eye brow.
" Nope." I said, popping the P
" Tell you what. Ask Jeremy." I grinned. Okay. Jeremy it is. So here we were at Doral's high school. We got out of the car and proceeded to head front. Then all of a sudden Jeremy jumped in front of me startling me.
" I want to drive you back after-school." He said, giving me his best cute smile ever.
" I want to!" Daniel then yelled.
" Nu uh!" James said afterwards. I couldn't help but laugh at their remark. When these guys were around, Ricky and all my pain disappeared.
" Hmm..I pick Jeremy!" I grinned and in instant Jeremy grinned at me like a little devil.
" I wonder why." Sam whispered. I looked at him and laughed.
" You got lucky!" Sam said in a calm voice.
" So your gang.." I was cut off my a hand suddenly smacking my mouth lightly.
" October don't mention our gang anywhere outside do you hear us?" James said, looking around.
" Why?" What was the big deal? Everyone got serious.
" I'll tell you later." Daniel jumped in. I looked down then at him and nodded.
First Monica and now this? Man, i sure needed to catch up on all of these things. We then walked through the gate and now everyone were starring at us
" Why is everyone starring at us?" I asked Sam.
" Maybe because of one..You look pimping right now and two..You're with us." I looked down blushing.
" I don't look that cute.."
" Not cute. hot!." Daniel smirked. I shouldered him on his chest and he chuckled.
" I'm just stating the truth."
" Oh whatever you guys. Now tell me something? Why did you say they're starring at me cause I'm with you guys? What's wrong with you all?" I asked.
" Tell you that after school." James chuckled.
" Seriously?! After school? Let's ditch so you guys can tell me!" I yelled silently. Now they all chuckled.
" Where's Ricky?" I asked again.
" Just somewhere..Taking care of a business."
" What business?" Now this was really getting at me. Then they all chuckled again.
" Seriously?! ugh!" I yelled again. I knew they weren't gonna tell me shit..yet!
♠ ♠ ♠
haha, what do ya think? =] commmmmmmmmenttttt!!!!!!