Status: an intense love story. read !

Capture Me and Take Me Away

Chapter 41.

I layed there next to him. What did I do? What just happened? Monica had warned me about this and here I was..laying next to him. I slowly shifted my head on the right to find him sleeping next to me. He was asleep. I quickly wore my shirt back on and looked at him. Should I trust him? What if all those things Monica blurted out to me was the truth? I was so confused. I rocked myself back and forth before finally getting myself up. I looked out the window then at him. Did the car really break down? I then walked out. Slowly and quietly. My body shivered. It was still dark outside. There it was. The car. I walked to it, traced my fingers on the lock and then opened it. Yes! It was open. I would find out the truth today. If the car..shit. The keys were inside. I cursed at myself silently and got out of the car. I was afraid to walk back in again. But why.. I shouldn't be afraid, right? Wrong. I was afraid to go back in for some reason. I did anyways. He was my boyfriend. I slowly made my way in, picked up the keys that was lying safely on the wooden desk and ran out silently. I exhaled and looked back. He didn't budge. I let out a relieved sigh and walked back to the car. I opened it up, places the keys in the keyhole and stopped. Who was I kidding? The car could never start. Why would Ricky lie to me anyways? I laughed a little nervously. Beads of sweat ran down me like a waterfall and I closed my eyes. I then opened it up and without thinking about it twice, I turned the keys and then the unexpected thing occurred. The car roared. I quickly turned the keys the other way around to silent the car. I looked out to see if Ricky woke up. He didn't. I huffed and my heart ached. He lied to me. The car never fucking broke down! I wanted to cry. What was his plan now? Did that mean all those things he said to me about his truth..was a lie? Obviously since this part came out to be the truth. Just as Monica had said. I quickly opened up the door and got out. I closed the door behind me and made my way slowly back to the barn. Then I stopped. There was no point of going back in there. He would kill me! I inhaled and exhaled roughly. Just when I was about to turn back to the car, I jumped. I felt as if my heart would jump out of me any moment.
"I never expected this from you baby," Ricky said, shifting his neck from side to side one time. Both times his neck cracked. I backed up a step.
"I.."
"Give me the car keys so we can go in and finish what we've started," Ricky growled, taking a step in front of me.
"No!" I screamed, making my way to an open escape. Just when I was about to run, Ricky grabbed me from my waist and slammed me on the wall. I bit my bottom lip from screaming. I swear I heard my back ribs crack. He seem to feel my pain but instead of releasing me, he pushed himself more to me until our mouth was just few inches away.
"Every words that came out of your mouth was a lie and I kept falling for it, " I cried, looking straight into his eyes. His eyes were full of lust and lies. I cursed at myself inside my head.
"I get every girl I like. I wanted u ever since I first met you after Monica. Every girl that left me never saw the next morning. I did the same to those girls as of what i did to Monica. If you leave me..then you're next. So don't even think about messing with me," he growled at me. I saw the anger in his eyes. I wanted to slap him so hard on the face. Instead I teared up silently, not leaving my eyes away from his. I could sense my eyes turning pitch red. So all the things he said to me was a complete bitter lie. The images of the poor innocent girls getting beaten up flashed in my head. The innocent girls getting killed flashed in me. He was worser then my fake parents. My parents physically beaten me up everyday and Ricky..he was beating me up mentally. I have never felt like this before. He could kill me. This was worser then hell I chose to stay in. I wanted to scream at him, to threaten him. I had no one in my life anymore. Instead of slapping him across the face or yelling at him, I spoke:
"Take me home Ricky. I want to say with you." there was no sweetness or bitterness in those words. No emotions. No expressions. The salty tears rolled down my cheeks. I didn't try to run or anything. I was just standing there still. Emotionless. Lifeless.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ricky is possessive. October finally found out the truth. What will her next step be? What will be Ricky's next step be? Read to find out. Love hurts don't it? Comment!<3