Status: an intense love story. read !

Capture Me and Take Me Away

Chapter 42

The car ride was silent. Ricky touched my hand, grabbed it and kissed it before biting it softly. I bit my bottom lip to stop myself from crying. My body ached. I was in the car with a killer, liar, betrayer and a charmer. I was living with him.
"So... shall we go meet Monica soon?" Ricky then asked, my hand not leaving his. My head spun faster then ever. My body felt limp. I was scared to take Ricky to Monica. He would kill her, I knew it! I should've never brought Monica up in front of Ricky. I could never see her hurt. For the first time ever I felt as if I was the stupidest person alive. I felt idiotic. Then all of a sudden Ricky tightened his grip around my hand. I flinched and inhaled to decrease the pain. I didn't say anything and found Ricky chuckling.
"Wise girl," Ricky stated. I rolled my eyes and looked away. After few minutes, Ricky pulled up his car into the garage and we rolled out. He intertwined his fingers through mine and forcefully pulled me to him. I wanted to run. Ricky took me upstairs and dropped me on the bed, positioning himself on top of me. I was pinned and couldn't move. Ricky took benefit of it and attached his lips on my throat. He kissed it, nibbled it and sucked on it. I arched my head up and before I could fall for his charms once again, I looked away.
"Ricky please." I begged, wanting him to get off of me. He didn't stop nibbling on my neck. He knew kissing my neck was my biggest turn on. With my free hand, I pushed him off with all my strength and ran out the door. Before I disappeared, I heard Ricky chuckle again and shout:
"You can't run from me." I was scared and didn't know where to go so I ran to April. I opened the door without knocking and rushed in. April wasn't there. Where was she? I knew for a fact that I couldn't stay in this room for too long. I know I could at least try to be brave but I failed miserably. Fuck my life.
"Where's October?" I heard a voice say. Jeremy! I looked down from the banister and saw everyone downstairs including Ricky. I gulped.
"Upstairs." Ricky said calmly.
"Did you do anything to her?" Sam then asked. He was someone I really didn't know much.
"Fucked her" Ricky smirked. I felt my fist clench and cheeks flush. This was not the time to flush! What got me was the fact that Ricky would blurt things out as if nothing mattered to him. I wanted to run outside and slap him across the face. But I didn't.
"Pretty interesting." Daniel then stated, looking towards my way. He spotted me. Damn it! I quickly turned around so my back was facing them. I could feel everyone's eyes on me.
"Grab her." Ricky growled. I shut my eyes close tightly and cursed under my breath. What could go wrong now?!

Just when I was about to run away somewhere else, the door slammed open. There stood Jeremy. I backed up until I hit the cool wall. Jeremy closed the door behind him and leaned against it.
"So he slept with you? That's one to check, more exciting things to go," Jeremy stated, crossing his arms against his chest. I looked down.
"You.."
"Don’t worry... I'm not here to hurt you. No one is. Ricky on the other hand is a different story. Me and the others are here to protect you. Don't worry, we’re the good guys. All the ones you saw are the good guys but the others... Not so well," Jeremy said, giving me a warm smile. I looked down.
"How can I trust you? You could be one of Ricky’s gang and came here to hurt me," I said with a tear.
"Would a bad guy tell Ricky to stop hurting you? I'm not the bad guy here. In fact I may be the only one to save you. Ricky is possessive, and he always gets what he wants."

I trusted him. There was a truth in his words. I started sobbing silently and without a warning, I ran straight into Jeremy and threw my hands around neck, embracing him. I uncontrollably sobbed into him and he rubbed my back to calm me down.
"Shh baby its ok," he whispered. I let go of him, looked him in the eyes and smiled, I kissed him all over the face except his mouth. He chuckled and threw his hands around my waist.
"We need to go downstairs," Jeremy interrupted. I let go of him and shook my head.
"No please!" I begged.
"We need to October. But don't worry... I'll be there with you." I smiled and nodded. I could trust him. I trusted him. We then walked down together and everyone's eyes met mine. Ricky gestured me to come sit on his lap and I did so. I felt uncomfortable and looked at Jeremy with my pleading eyes. He nodded in approval and got up.
"I think we need to go and let October rest," Jeremy said, smiling. Ricky sighed and nodded. I was released.
"We need to talk when I come back. I’m sure I'll find you in your bedroom when I come back. Right?" Ricky growled in my ear. I nodded. His breath against my cool skin shot tingles though out my whole body and I shivered. Ricky then kissed me. I wanted to stop him from kissing me but I failed. I blinked back the tears forming. Ricky left first then everyone else followed. The only person left was Jeremy and instead of walking away, he walked to me.
"Run. Find Monica before Ricky does and go away somewhere far," he whispered. I looked at him and nodded. So they were in search of Monica. I was going to be free today. I was going to run.
♠ ♠ ♠
So thanks to kissandsell, I got my chapter fixed. And thanks to all my readers who commented(: thanks a ton. So hmm .. Do you think October will succeed on getting away? Find out :) and.. Oh ..remember Jeremy ;)