Status: an intense love story. read !

Capture Me and Take Me Away

Chapter 43

The house was quite, filled with an eerie silence. I sat on the bed rocking myself back and forth. I was so nervous, what if my plan failed to succeed? I forced myself to get up and made my way towards my closet. I nervously opened it up and scanned my clothes. I slowly examined the silk clothing and then looked down. I was tortured ever since I was just a little girl and Ricky came to save me. But now I was so important to him that it was literally impossible for me to escape his grasp. He was my parents’ killer, a betrayer. But he saved me, kept me loved. On one side is my fake family who wants me killed, no matter what the cost, and on one side is Ricky, who wants me with him no matter what. What do I do? RUN, my thoughts said.
"But I love him!" I said, looking down. RUN BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE, my mind screamed at me, but was it even possible? I blinked, looked around nervously, got up and started taking all my clothes out of the closet. One by one items of clothing were falling on the bed. This just made me more upset. Then I stopped. What the heck am I doing? Why on earth was I packing when I can just run? I dropped what I was holding in my hand and ran down to the living room. Where was April? What if Ricky comes back?! I quickly picked up the phone and dialled the first number that popped up in my head. Monica's. My fingers shook and I was unable to dial numbers. I screamed and forcefully dialled the numbers running through my mind. After a success, the ringing stopped and she picked up.

"Hello?" a voice said.
"Monica?" I said, with a crack in my voice.
"Oh my god! October? Where are you?" she said. I bit my bottom lip from crying.
"I'm scared Monica. Jeremy said to run. But... Ricky... I... help me!" I sobbed. I was so confused. What if Ricky found me? He would hurt me according to his words. God my thoughts were a jumbled mess.
"Run October, run now! I'll meet you at the Fishers place. I'll be in a red car waiting for you. Get out before it's too late," she yelled. I heard footsteps over the phone that signalled me to make my move as well. Monica was already getting out for me.
"But..." I stopped at a sudden roar. I was frozen in solid. My hands shook and the phone felt slippery.
"October..," Monica whispered.
"Monica... was that you?" I whispered back, shaking.
"Run! Now!" she yelled. I quickly hung up the phone and ran. The backdoor was locked. Then the front door slammed open. I inhaled and exhaled harshly, looked back then with all my force, I pushed the door open. Without making a sound, I ran for my life. I ran as fast I could without looking back. I didn't know where I was going but I had to somehow catch up to the Fishers. After a long run, I stopped. I was so focused on running and Ricky and somehow stopped to find myself lost in the middle of nowhere. I looked around and fortunately found flickering lights straight ahead of me. I passed through the woods and examined the lights. A big red fish was drawn on a board. Yes! Fortunately, luck was still with me for a bit. I was on the road now running towards the welcoming light. And when I looked back and to the front, I stopped and screamed. A sudden hand covered my mouth and it felt like my heart was about to be ripped out of my chest. I huffed.
"October it's me!" a voice yelled. I opened my eyes to find April in front of me. I sobbed and threw myself into her. She embraced me tightly and rocked me back and forth.
"April... Ricky..." I couldn't even speak right now, I was too frightened to even comprehend words.
"I know. Right now, we need to be alert. We need to be calm. It's impossible to calm Ricky down when he loses his control. That's when something of his gets lost. You are one of those things October. We need to go!" she explained, looking around then pulling me with her in the front. We ran until we reached a car. A red car. I stopped and Monica suddenly got out of the car. She ran to me and through herself in my arms. I tightened my grip around her and sobbed uncontrollably.
"Shh, it'll be alright," she said, trying to calm me down. After our little reunion, we got in the car and rode off. After a few minutes later, we reached to a place which seemed to be abandoned. It was a house with trees all around it. We looked at each other and then got out. After walking in, Monica locked the door behind us. I sat on the sofa that was placed in the middle of the floor and sobbed again. I looked around. This place was in a mess but nothing seemed to matter. Monica and April came up to me and sat down next to me.
"Why April? Why?" I cried.
"Because he's in love with you." She shrugged honestly
"I don't want this kind of love. This kind of love would exist only in a book no one would buy or read. Unfortunately I bought it. He killed my parents. My brother. He betrayed me, lied to me."
"No. He would never do that October. He would never hurt your family, trust me. I know him," I interrupted April’s speech about her fake brother.
"Lies. I don't believe it. He said he will kill me if I ever leave him. He almost killed Monica. Monica," I turned to face her, "He knows you're alive. Because of me. I'm sorry." I looked down. She lifted my chin up and wiped all my tears away.
"It’s ok. He would've found that out sooner or later."
"What if he finds me?" I asked, shaking.
"He won't be able to." Then we all stopped solid. A couple of cars roared outside and seemed to be more than three cars. Each could be filled with lots of people. I started shaking hard and cried uncontrollably. What's with the tears?! I stopped, calmed myself down and got up standing. Monica and April stood up as well.
"He's here! He is going to kill me Monica!"
"That's impossible. He doesn't know this place," Monica said. She shook.
"Possible," April said, looking at both of us. We both looked at her.
"What do you mean?" I asked.
"He has seen this place. He came here before. With me." she said. We all shook. The footsteps got closer. Then the door flew open. I screamed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Who do you think is the door? Two choice. Either Ricky or.. Read the next chapter To find out :) sorry for the late chapters guys. Been busy. Thanks to kissandsell. Things get even more craZier. Poor October. Comment (: thanks to all my readers who commented.