Status: an intense love story. read !

Capture Me and Take Me Away

chapter 5.

The next morning appeared, and i was awaken by the bit of a light coming through my window. I got up, opened my window, and took in the fresh air of spring. SIlence. Complete silence. I walked out to see if anyone was there or not. No one. Empty. clean and Clear. I peaked into my parents room. No one. My parents never came back home last night. I smiled. But I knew they would be back soon. I gulped up a glass of milk downstairs, got ready and slipped out quickly before anything worse happened to me in the morning. I slowly walked away, and stood in front of my school's gate. Then the bell rung. Oh no, i was late! I ran but out of nowhere, i happened to bump into someone. My books and everything fell, and i was on someone's strong arms. I slowly opened my eyes, and there he was. Holding me, looking straight into my eyes. His spiky black bangs flew sideways, and his earring shimmered in the light. I could see his abs showing through his white shirt, and his skin was well-light tanned. I bumped into someone I dreamed of in my dreams. Never saw his face but..could he be the one?
" I'm so sorry, I didn't--"
" It's ok." His voice was like an angel. I pinned my hair behind my ear, and leaned down to grab my books. He leaned down too, and that's when our hands touched. I was mesmerized all of a sudden, and a sharp spark ran into me. I pulled my hand away blushing, but he just looked at me, picked my books up for me and gave me an evil smile. His crew came up behind him and then he got up and started walking away. I got up and starred at his way.
--if he turns back..he's thinking of me, weather its good or bad. TURN.-- i murmured to myself. And that's when it happened. He walked with these hot guys next to him, and he turned and looked at me. I looked at him back, but then he vanished away. HE LOOKED AT ME. WHY?