Status: On hiatus - don't know if it'll ever be finished tbh

Fat

Monday June 25

Lucas has been trying to call me multiple times every day since he cheated on me. I wanted to disconnect the phone but Mother wouldn’t let me. She just promised me that she would answer it, and if it was him, hang up.

I wanted her to tell him that I hate him and to f*ck off but she knows I don’t hate him.
I don’t. I love him. I wish I didn’t, so this wouldn’t hurt so much, but I do.

I still haven’t been back to school. I don’t want to see him or Sammy or Dustin and Mother agrees that I need some time off.

Father just says that I’m being a p*ssy and that I should have defended myself “like a man”.
I wonder what he’d say if he knew the real reason why I wasn’t going to school was that my boyfriend cheated on me with one of his best friends.

Jake has been amazing. He’s been coming over almost every day after school and telling me what’s been going on. He says that Lucas is depressed and so sorry for what he’s done and is missing me, but I’m not sure I believe him. He’s probably just trying to make me feel better. It’s nice that he’s trying but it isn’t working.

On the plus side of all of this, I’ve lost 2 more kilograms in the last few days. I'm under 50 again. I guess heartbreak does have some perks. Lucas is going to wish he never hurt me when I’m skinny and hot.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey hey! Been a while, I know.

Thank you to:
starbella
megzor
BAMmwuhaha
brendun.

for commenting on the last chapter and to all who are subscribed and who have recommended. It's so appreciated.
Keep them coming! :D Lurve you all

OH! One more thing. Anyone that read my old slash story Do You Remember: I'm thinking of editing and getting it published. Would anybody be interested at all in getting a copy if/once it's done? Link is here if you wanted to read it: Do You Remember
Thanks!