Status: First story... Hope you like it!

Something to Hold Onto

Done.

After spitting at Jared through the screen, Jake went around to meet him at the front of the house.
"Jared stop. Its not a big deal. Please stop Jared!" I yelled grabbing his arm and trying to stop him as he stormed through the house to meet Jake outside. He got to the screen door and turned to me and held his hand out holding me in.
"Stay here." He said looking me right in the eyes. He turned and slammed the screen door, shattering the glass into a perfect spider web. I didnt hesitate as I followed him out. He didnt even notice. Jake stood on the front lawn breathing hard, with his fist balled up and anger flaring in his eyes. Jared didnt hesitate as he walked up to him.
"You better stay away from her!" Jake said pushing him hard. Jared didnt even flinch as he stepped right up in Jakes face, there chests were bumping and there faces only inches apart.
"Because you care so much? You hurt her all the time, dont think I didnt notice." Jared spat back at him. I flinched. Was it that obvious? Jakes face suddenly turned into something terrible. His nose snarled up and his eyes looked like they might burn through Jared.
"You dont know anything about us." Jake shouted as he pushed Jared again.
"I know you have a girlfriend and you keep playing her." Jared spat back, shoving Jake hard. Then there was no more talking. Jakes fist hit right on Jareds jaw. Jared didnt hesitate to punch Jake back.
"Stop it!" I yelled, but it was a wasted effort. Jake shoved Jared to the ground and began punching him in the face. They rolled around, fighting as i tried desperatly to make them stop.
"Please stop! Guys!" I finally decided my yelling was usless so I went up and grabbed Jared's shirt. I tried to pull him away, but I just ripped his shirt, and he just pushed me back. So finally I just jumped in between them. Jared fist stopped right before it hit my cheek. I pushed both of them away from me.
"That is enough!" I yelled. I tried so hard to keep my cool but began crying. Jake stepped forward and tried to put his arm around me.
"Stop." I said. Something in my voice told him I wasnt joking this time. I looked up at both of them. Jared's shirt was torn, from me, and he had a cut on his stomach and his nose was busted. Jake had a huge gash under his eye and his mouth was covered in blood. They were both breathing hard, but there expressions were different. No longer mad, but looking helpless as they watched me cry. I finally stopped and gave them both a glare.
"Get in the house." I said. They both began to protest but I stopped them.
"Now." I said. They walked in front of me and I followed behind slowly trying to get controll of myself. When I got inside they were both in the living room. Jared had sat down on the couch and Jake was leaning up against the wall. I walked to Jared's bathroom and got bandaids and tape, hydrogen proxide and neosporin, and a wet rag. I walked back and went to Jake, only because he was closest. I wiped his eye and cleaned the blood off. Then I moved on to his busted lip and continued until he was all patched up. I walked over to Jared and did the same thing. Wiped off his nose, and put neosporin on his side. When I was done I put everything back up in the bathroom, and sat down on the cold tile floor. I felt so dizzy, like this wasnt even real. I sat back and leaned my head against the wall, trying to fight the black creeping in on my vison. The bathroom floor felt cold and good, like it was the only thing keeping me from passing out.
"Elle?" I heard Jake say. I tried to get up and almost fell. I grabbed ahold of the sink to steady myself and walked out in the hall. The walls were going side to side and I just felt so tired and couldnt stand up anymore. I fell hard against the wall, knocking a picture off in the process. Jared and Jake's worried faces were the last thing I saw before I passed out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Subscribe and Comments Please!:) And check out my other story, Before I Leave. Thanks so much for reading!!:)