Status: First story... Hope you like it!

Something to Hold Onto

Suprise.

I woke up on the couch and as soon as I sat up my name echoed through the room.
"Elle?" Jared and Jake's worried voices said. I looked around. Shoot shoot shoot.
"You passed out." Jared said looking at me waiting for an explination.
"Yeah, sorry..." I said trying to think of something.
"What have you eaten today?" Jake said knowingly. This wasnt the first time this had happened to him.
"Um... food." I said not being about to think. Jake stood up pissed.
"Elle! I cant watch you all the time! You have to eat!" Jake was standing over me yelling, I shot him a warning look. I didnt want Jared to know.
"I eat Jake." I said grabbing his arm and calming him down.
"No, Elle. Im sorry. I cant keep this a secret anymore. Your going to hurt yourself." Jake said. It sounded like he was about to cry. I felt so bad. I didnt meant to hurt anyone. I looked down at my hands.
"Please Jake." I said. My voice was shaking. Jake leaned down next to me and pressed his forhead to mine.
"I care about you so much Elle. I cant let you hurt yourself." He whispered to me.
"Jake please. Im fine." I tried to convince him, but he just closed his eyes.
"Elle. For me. I couldnt live without you." He opened his eyes and looked right into mine. I stared at his brown eyes, filled with worry.
"Okay Jake." I closed my eyes, knowing it was a lie. Jake stood up.
"Lets go get something to eat." He held out his hand and I took it. Jared was still sitting on the couch, but he was watching us.
"Wanna come?" I asked him, and I felt Jake tense up next to me, but I gave his hand a light squeeze and he relaxed some.
"Sure." Jared answered and walked in front of us to hold the door open. We drived in an awkward silence to the famous little restrunt in our small town. The Open Trail. Everyone went there. It was right by the train tracks and had been there for as long as anyone could remember. If you were driving through not knowing, you would laugh and think it was some gross terrible little resterunt but this is where everyone in town went. Like family. We walked in and the familar bell rang above the door.
"Well look who's skippin school!" The owner Dorthy hollared from the regester. We all laughed and took a seat at a booth. I slid in next to Jared not even thinking about it, and Jared looked all to smug and hurt flashed on Jakes face. Dorthy didnt even have to take me and Jake's orders. Already knowing because we came so often. Jared just got a hamburger. They had it served quickly and I forced some french fries down. Jake gave me encouraging smiles. I got down half my sandwhich and couldnt eat anymore. Jake looked disapproving at my half eaten food.
"I cant eat anymore." I said shaking my head. We all stared talking, everything was still tense between Jared and Jake, but at least it was something. Everything was okay. We heard the little bell ring above the door and turned to see who it was. But it was someone I knew all too well. Bre.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so today I noticed how completely terrible I am at spelling. So please excuse that, my apologizes. Thanks for reading, and keep reading! Comments please:)