Sequel: Two Breaths Walking

Heartland

Chapter Twelve

The Prince smirked at the two.

"March Hare, take her to her room." said he before opening the doors and leaving them.

The March Hare grinned at Alice who was glaring at him.

"Now, now, love, There's nothing wrong for a growing man like I to look under the dress of such fine woman like you." He grinned and held his hands up in surrender.

Alice's face was unreadable. It was a mixture of anger and embarrassment.

"Show me to my room now, cottontail, before I pull your teeth off."

The March Hare chuckled and led the way to her room.

And they stopped in front of a large door.

It was 10 feet tall and was made of gold.

He opened them and plopped down her bed.

"Gorgeous room you have here, love. I believe this is one of the grandest rooms in the castle."

Alice glanced at him, her mind thinking of dirty plots.

Alice slowly walked over to him and crawled on top of him until they were inches apart.

"Say, darling, what would you do in a situation like this?" She seductively said, caressing his face.

"Well, I would be now taking my clothes off." He stuttered.

Alice ran her hand downwards, towards his pants.

And then she stopped her hand above that.

Then Alice did the probably most hurting thing a woman could do to a man.

She crushed his thing with her nails.

She smirked, "This way, you probably won't have kids anymore."