Status: Comment? I give cookies?

Eternity.

Ten;

That night everyone stayed over at Aurora’s and decided to do something the next day since it was a weekend. Aurora knocked loudly on the guest doors and she heard grunts and bands coming from the room.

“Lazy asses!” She exclaimed with a small chuckle as she walked back into her bedroom where Zack was sprawled across the bed. Aurora smiled over at him softly before walking over to her wardrobe. She grabbed out some clothes before running into the bedroom. She turned on the hot water and stripped down to nothing. She waited for a moment for the water to turn hot before jumping in the steaming water. She was in the shower for a good five minutes before the bathroom door opened with a slight bang. She’d completely forgotten that her bathroom joined onto the guest room next door.. Which she’d given to Barakat. And another problem, the glass shower was see through too. “Get the fuck out dude!” Aurora shouted loudly and she heard the lanky boy gasp softly.

“Shit, I’m so sorry.” He said before heading out of the door. He probably saw everything but she didn’t care at that moment. She finished off her shower and put on some new undergarments before placing the clothes she chose on over those. Once she was all dressed, she walked back into her bedroom where she saw Zack starting to wake.

“Who was screaming?” He asked tiredly and Aurora smiled softly as she sat at a small desk where she kept all her make up and hair products.

“Me. Sorry about that, Jack walked in while I was in the shower.” She explained and Zack chuckled softly as he sat upright in the bed. Aurora quickly blow dried her hair straight and applied her make up. “Get up lazy ass! We’re all going out today.” Aurora shouted with a loud giggle as she jumped on the bed with Zack. He wrapped his arms tightly around her waist and buried his head in her neck.

“I don’t wanna get up!” He whined and Aurora chuckled softly as she pried away from his tight grasp.

“Too bad!” She exclaimed and practically skipped out of the room. She jogged down the stairs quickly only to be greeted by Jack in the kitchen sipping on a can of coke. “Is anyone up yet?” Aurora asked plainly and Jack looked shocked for a second but pulled himself together.

“Just me and you as far as I know.” He mumbled and Aurora sighed softly as she pulled a bottle of water from the fridge.

“What do you think about going for some breakfast and then going to the beach?” She asked politely and Jack nodded his head softly at the idea. “Well.. Go tell some of the guys then. I’ll tell Zack and Rian. You get Alex and Ava.” Aurora explained and left the room to tell her fake boyfriend and best friend.

------

“This food is delicious!” Alex exclaimed and everyone nodded in agreement. Aurora finished off her pancakes happily before standing up from the table.

“Excuse me guys, Need to go to the.. Ladies room.” Aurora said awkwardly as she kissed Zack softly on the forehead. She made her way towards the bathroom and quickly did her business. Once she was done she washed her hands and made her way out of the door. But before she could make her way back to the table she was dragged back by her wrist into a very dark store cupboard. “What the fuc-” Aurora shouted before lips collided with hers. She hesitated for a moment but the lips pressed to hers felt too good to resist. She kissed back instantly and the person she was kissing smiled softly against her lips. “It’s Jack isn’t it?” She asked with a sigh and the person pushed her softly against the shelves of the store cupboard.

“How did you know?” He asked quizzically, His husky voice sending shivers down the redheads back.

“Because everything good is always bad in a way..” She whispered as he pushed his lips roughly to hers again. She melted into the kiss that was filled with confusion, lust and also anger. She bit down softly on his lip sighing lightly as the iron taste of blood filled her mouth and she pushed the lanky boy away from her. “This is wrong.” She states sadly before trying to get past him. But he stopped her before she could walk out the door.

“Don’t you like the thrill? Knowing we could be caught. Don’t you feel amazing?” He asked with a chuckle as he pulled her back to him, His face inches away from her own, his hot breath lightly tickling her nose as he spoke.

“Slightly.” She whispered softly as she backed him up against the door. “We better get back.. I’ll go first.” Aurora said as she moved him out of the way and opened the door. She composed herself slightly before walking back over to the table they were sat at. She smiled softly at everyone as she sat back down and sipped at her cup of coffee. The guys didn't pay much attention to her so she quickly texted Jack telling him to come out. He sauntered out seconds later, his lip looking worse than thought, Everyone stared at him and Ava jumped up, grabbing his face in hers hands.

“What happened baby?” Ava asked and Jack smiled slightly.

“I fell in the toilets babe, Bit my lip. Is it bad?” He asked and everyone nodded their heads softly. Everyone stood up and Aurora waited for them all to pass her before she followed everyone. Jack wandered up behind her and whispered in her ear.

“I like it rough.” He chuckled before overtaking Aurora and making his way further over to the rest of the group. Aurora stood in place, shocked by his sentence. She couldn’t say it felt right wrong when he said that but.. It didn’t feel right. Ava had a good heart and Jack was just playing with her like some silly little toy, and it wasn’t right. Aurora couldn’t help the way she felt.. It was okay for her. She didn’t exactly go out with Zack.

“You alright?” Zack asked curiously as she jumped into the seven seater Audi. She took a seat next to him.

“Yeah babe, I’m fine.” She whispered quietly as she pressed her lips softly to his. Jack scowled as he watched the two interact. His fists balled up tightly as he continued watching them make out. He grabbed Ava’s hand and smiled softly as a pang of guilt hit him. He practically cheated on his girlfriend.. And he didn’t care.. He enjoyed kissing Aurora and he’d happily do it again.

“To the beach!” Alex exclaimed loudly and everyone cheered in agreement.

------

Aurora smiled softly as she pulled off her T-shirt. The hot sun shone down on her already tanned skin brightly and that made her smile even more, She loved the sun. She saw Jack staring at her as she removed her clothing and she smiled softly his way. He shot her a winning smirk as he softly bit on his lip. Her body was perfect in his eyes. She wasn’t too skinny or too big. She was just right with curves in all the right places. She was the complete opposite of Ava.. Ava was skin and bones and it looked awful. He stared at her for a second before hesitantly walking over and wrapping his arms around her waist softly, Scared of braking her fragile frame. Aurora sat down on the warm sand next to Zack and instantly fell into his arms. She loved his warm embrace and he loved hers. They fit perfectly together. He laid back on the sand and brought her with him. She tucked her head into his neck and smiled slightly as she placed soft kisses on his neck. They laid there for about ten minutes before Alex that was on the other side of them jumped up.

“Anyone wanna play football?” Alex asked and Zack jumped up quickly after moving my head from his chest. He didn’t even have to ask Rian as he leaped up and tackle Alex to the sand before stealing the ball and running off into a clearer area. The other girls ran to the guys leaving Aurora and Jack alone again. Aurora laid back down on the sand as Jack made a mad dash to sit down next to her. Aurora smiled up at him softly as she applied sun cream to her stomach which could easily burn in the scolding heat.

“Put some on my back Barakat?” She asked with a small smirk as she rolled over onto her stomach. He nodded and took the lotion from her hands and sat gently on the back of her legs before squirting some of the cold liquid onto her back. She tucked her head into her folded arms and smiled as he gently massaged her back. “That feels really good.” She said into her arms and he chuckled from his place above her.

“I think we should go somewhere a little more.. Quiet.” He whispered softly in her ear and she felt bad doing so, but she softly nodded her head softly and rose to her feet. He ran over to the other guys.

“Since you guys are going to take forever, me and Rora are going to walk around for a bit.” Jack said to Alex and he nodded his head softly with a smile.

“Sure dude, see you later.” He said before getting back to the game. Jack made his way back over to Aurora and they made their way across the beach. They came up to some changing huts and Jack’s lips curled up into a small smile. He tugged on Aurora’s hand and pulled her into the closest hut that was open. He locked the door behind him and didn’t hesitate on pushing her up against the wooden wall.

“Should- We- Be- Doing- This?” She asked in between kisses and He smiled softly against her lips. He pulled away momentarily, his hands holding onto her hips.

“We’ll cross that bridge when we get to it.” He said as he joined his lips back to hers. Sparks ran through their bodies as their hungry lips collided. Aurora’s arms wound around his neck as one grabbed a handful of his luscious hair. “Ava won’t find out.. And neither will Zack.” He whispered huskily and that made Aurora melt slightly. At that moment, they didn’t care about their other lovers. They just cared that they were there with each other.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment? Subscribe?