Status: Comment? I give cookies?

Eternity.

Nine;

A week later.

A week had past and Aurora and Zack still had to pretend as though they where a couple.. One problem, They where starting to like it that way.. They kissed more and also cuddled more, even when they weren’t in the presence of Ava. At the moment everyone was at Aurora’s house watching a film. Zack and Aurora were spread across one couch while Rian and Kara where on the other. Jack and Ava were sat on a big sofa at the with Alex beside Jack as Martin sat in an armchair. Jack was staring at the couple, Not liking how close they were getting all of a sudden. Sure things might not have been good for the two in the past week. He possibly still said the odd bad thing but he always apologised afterwards. Aurora smiled softly at Zack who kissed her forehead softly.

“This is so wrong.” Aurora whined quietly as she cuddled into his chest. “I enjoy doing this way to much.” She said as she giggled lightly. She took in a deep breath, inhaling his sweet scent.

“Me too. We’re better off as friends. You know that.” He said with a chuckle and Aurora nodded in agreement.

“Yeah, we are.” She said with a smile as she quickly pressed her lips to his. “I still have to do that though.” She giggled as she stood up from the sofa. “Anyone want a drink?” She asked and the whole room cheered. She laughed softly to herself before turning to Jack. “Since you’re the closest, could you help me?” She asked and Jack nodded softly as he followed her into the kitchen. He groaned as soon as he saw her bent over to grab something from the fridge, The short skirt she was wearing really did nothing for hiding her ass. And he was lapping up every once of the image that he could get. He looked away as soon as she stood up properly and closed the fridge. “So.. Ava’s really pretty.” She said with a soft smile as she looked at the brunette boy. It was the first time in a week they’d been alone so they hadn’t really talked much.

“Yeah, She is.” He said with a soft smile as he looked down at his shoes. “So.. You and Merrick are getting pretty.. Close aren’t you?” He asked and Aurora sighed softly as she leaned against the kitchen counter.

“Look, I don’t know what’s happening with us, Alright?” She said with another sigh as he grabbed a few cans of coke that were on the couch.

“I.. I just.. Think you can do better Aurora.” He said and with that he left the kitchen. Aurora was dumbfounded. How could he say that about one of his best friends? She walked back into the living room and sat in front of Zack’s legs on the floor as he was now sat up. She tilted her head up softly to send him a warm smile and he shot her a smile back before kissing her forehead softly. To say Jack wasn’t jealous would be a complete lie. He was very jealous and there was nothing he could do about that. But, why was he jealous? He had a beautiful girl. Aurora may have ten times Ava’s beauty in his eyes but he still had a beautiful girlfriend. Why was he getting so worked up about one girl? He ran a hand over his face before quickly getting up. “I’ll be back in a minute babe.” He said with a smile as he bent down to kiss Ava softly on the forehead. He ran up the stairs of Aurora’s house and walked along the hall till he came to the bathroom. He ran inside and locked the door. He felt his phone vibrate in his pocket and he sighed as he pulled it out.

From: Aurora.
Awkward much but are you okay?
I wanted to see how you were so I’m outside the door.
Open up?


It said and Jack groaned softly as he wandered over to the door and slowly undoing the lock. He wandered back over to the other end of the bathroom and sat on the toilet seat. She slowly opened the door and walked into the bathroom. She walked over to Jack and knelt down on the floor near him.

“So.. What’s up Barakat?” Aurora asked awkwardly from her place and Jack shrugged his shoulders softly.

“I.. I don’t actually know.. I’m so confused..” He whispered more to himself than Aurora. She placed her hand on top of his that was rested on his knee and gave it a small squeeze. She smiled softly up at him.

“Well, I’m not heartless. We might not like each other but I’m a good listener.” Aurora said with a friendly smile and Jack smiled back softly. They were too close for him to handle. But he had to try.

“I just.. I have feelings that I shouldn’t have.” He said with a groan as he sat back on the seat, leaning his back against the cistern. “I have a beautiful girlfriend.. So why do I have feelings for someone else?” He asked and Aurora sighed softly.

“Sometimes.. You can’t help who you like.” She explained and he nodded his head softly as he lent further forward so they were much closer than before.

“But this girl doesn’t like me back.” Jack said sadly and Aurora lifted his head up with her index finger.

“You don’t know that.” She said and their eyes collided for a second before Jack’s lips were pressed firmly to hers. She sat frozen in place for a few seconds before pushing the lanky boy away from her. “What the fuck?!” She screamed and Jack’s eyes widened slightly.

“I’m sorry I couldn’t help myself!” He shouted back before storming out of the bathroom. Aurora lifted a hand up to her face and placed her fingers to her lips. She couldn’t say his lips on hers didn’t feel good.. Because it did.. Strangely good. But, They hated each other. How could he like her? She walked out of the bathroom and back down the stairs to Zack. He opened his arms wide for her and she happily sat in his lap, his arms wound around her waist and she wrapped her arms around his neck. Aurora kissed Zack’s forehead softly, Staring over at Jack as she did so. He was full blown staring at the couple and that only freaked out the redhead. She smiled at Zack before pressing her lips too his roughly. She had to wash off all remains of Jack off her lips and hell was it working. They got a little to into it and they heard awkward coughing coming from the other side of the room.

“Get a fucking room!” Rain exclaimed with a chuckle and Zack scoffed as he pulled away from the redhead on his lap.

“Says you two!” He exclaimed with a chuckle as he motioned two the two that were practically dry humping each other on the couch opposite. Kara flushed red and Rian flipped Zack off swiftly before re-attending to his girl. Aurora got up from her place in Zack’s lap and sat down beside Alex on the big sofa.

“You lonely Alex?” Aurora pouted and he nodded softly as he opened his arms with a soft sniffle. “I give you a cuddle.” She giggled as she wrapped her arms around him. He wrapped his arms around her too and rested his head on top of hers. They let each other go moments later and just talked. Aurora had grown really close to Alex in the past week. He never said a bad word to her and they had a magnificent amount in common. Aurora smiled happily to herself as she looked around the room. She finally had some friends that cared for her apart from martin.. And she was finally happy.