Status: Comment? I give cookies?

Eternity.

Two;

School went quicker than usual and Aurora was happy about that. Small comments still came from the boys but not too bad. Not ones that would tip her over the edge again. Her and Martin made their way out of the building.

“You want a ride home boy?” Aurora asked curiously and Martin nodded his head softly with a smile.

“Cheers babs.” He said as he wrapped an arm around her shoulder. They made their way over to Aurora’s car. They groaned loudly once they saw who was parked right beside her. Alex Gaskarth and Jack Barakat stood leaning against their car. They smirked as they saw her walking, not expecting her to stop at the gorgeous car they were next to.

“Now then, how did a girl like you get a ride like that?” Jack asked with an evil chuckle and she scoffed lightly as she revved the engine.

“By not looking like you.” She smirked and with that she drove off, leaving a very shocked Barakat stood in place, his mouth ajar.

“Good girl.” Martin chuckled and Aurora smiled brightly as the wind whipped through her long, beautiful red hair.

“Hey Marty, You wanna come to my house?” Rora asked as her eyes stayed locked on the road. She saw him nod his head softly from the corner over her eye, a small smile on his face.

“Sure, I haven’t seen your mom in a while.” He winked and Rora took a hand off the wheel to slap him upside the head. He grabbed his head and chuckled softly.

"Don't say anything about my Mom in that context again!” Aurora exclaimed with a loud giggle and Martin chuckled along.

“Your Mom seemed to like it!” He exclaimed and shielded his face from the blows that he knew where coming. Rora narrowed her eyes softly at the road.

“Just wait till I stop this car.” She said with a chuckle as they parked into the garage. “You better get running short shit!” She exclaimed as she chased him around the garden. He set off running and screaming like a girl. That was until Rora tackled him to the ground.

“Wow bitch, Your fast!” He exclaimed as he panted heavily. Aurora laughed softly as she laid down beside him, laying her head softly on his chest.

“Yeah I am. I keep fit remember. I‘m bound to be a little fast honey.” She chuckled and he rolled his eyes softly as he wrapped his arms around her. Aurora sighed deeply and played with the hem of her shirt. “Marty.. Why do you think the Gaskarth clan hate me?” Aurora asked curiously as she looked into his piercing dark blue eyes.

“Their just dicks Rory. Ignore them babe. Their not even worth your time and effort to be honest. Like I always say, life’s too awesome to waste your time thinking about someone who doesn’t treat you right.” He said and Aurora smiled softly at her best friends wisdom.

“Yeah Marty, your right.” She smiled as she jumped to her feet. She held out a hand for him and he happily took it, jumping up to his feet. They made their way into the house and Aurora’s Mother instantly poked her head around the kitchen door.

“Ah, Hello kids.” She said with a smile and Martin smiled softly.

“Hey Mrs Adam’s!” He exclaimed and Mrs Adam’s laughed softly.

“Martin, dear, I think we’ve known each other long enough. Your allowed to call me Claire.” She chuckled. “I’m sure three years is enough time for you to get the hint.” She smiled and he just blushed slightly as he kicked at his feet.

“Sorry Claire.” He chuckled and Aurora grabbed his hand softly, dragging him up the stairs. “I think your Mom, Is the hottest Mom in the history of ever.” Martin said and Aurora hit him softly on the side of the head. He held his hands up in defence.

“She’s forty-one you freak! She’s like.. Three time’s older than you.” Aurora chuckled as she dragged him inside her room.

“I don’t give a fuck! She’s fucking fine!” He exclaimed quietly making the younger girl giggle slightly. “But you see.. Now I understand where you get your beauty from.” He said as he lightly pinched her blushing cheeks. She flicked his fingers away and jumped on her bed, burying her face in her cold pillow.

“Shut up!” She exclaimed with a giggle and Martin laughed softly as he laid next to her on the bed.

“Have you got anymore emails?” He asked curiously and Aurora shrugged with a soft sigh as she brought out her laptop. “You know every time I see your fucking room it get’s cooler.” He stated before a huge grin broke out on his face and he flung himself on a pile of giant pillows in the corner of her room. Aurora laughed softly at him and sighed as she saw the countless emails from Alex Gaskarth and his posse.

“Tonnes.” She sighed and Martin growled lightly as he joined her back on the bed. He stole the laptop from her hands and shuffled through some of the hate mail.

“This has to stop Aurora.” He stated seriously and Aurora sighed. He never used her full name. It was always Rory or Rora. “And it has to stop sometime soon.” He said. Anger evident in his voice.

------

Martin left around three hours later. And it was 7pm.

“Mom, Dad, I think I’m gonna go for a walk.” I shouted through the house and her Parents smiled from the couch where they where watching TV.

“Okay honey, Don’t be too late.” She heard her Mother shout and she rolled her eyes softly as she popped her earphones in her ears. Blink 182 pounded through her ears. She smiled softly as she wandered down the dark streets. She took her phone out of her pocket and instantly started scanning through the Emails. I don’t deserve this.. She thought to herself as she put her phone back away as she turned into a park and stared intently down at the floor as she walked, soft tears forming in her eyes. Not a good idea.
“Fuck!” She shouted loudly as she felt her body collide with someone else’s. She fell to the floor and so did the person she collided with. Tears were already streaming down her face
“Fuck I’m so sorry, I should watch where I’m running.” He chuckled awkwardly as he got up quickly and put out his hand for the girl that was now sobbing uncontrollably. She muttered a ‘thank you’ before wandering away from him and sitting beneath a tree. He sighed softly as he debated on carrying on running. He couldn’t do that. He was to kind. “Miss, Are you okay?” He asked as he sat down beside her. She sniffled and softly nodded her head.

“You know, usual teenage stuff. Bullying.” She laughed dryly and the boy beside her sighed softly. He hated bullies.

“You mind if I ask what they do?” He asked and Aurora sighed lightly as she ran a hand through her long red hair.

“You know.. I get called ugly, Get told to go crawl up in a hole and die, Constantly teased and tripped over. They took something very personal of mine, knowing it was personal and threw it in a river. Those boys never know when to quit.” She said and his face flushed red with anger.

“Wait a minute, Boys did all that?!” He exclaimed and Aurora nodded her head softly as she laughed at his tone.

“Yup, three years of my life.” Aurora explained and he shook his head softly.

“Well, your definitely not ugly. And loads of people will love you. Your parents, friends? They definitely don’t think you should crawl up in a hole and die. And although I may not know you, I don’t want you to die either.” He said with a small smile and that made Aurora smile back, a slight crimson blush etched on her cheeks. “See, it’s nice seeing some colour in those cheeks. Now stop crying. Your ruining your pretty face.” He said with a chuckle as her cheeks flushed darker than before.

“Stop it, I hate blushing.” She giggled as she wiped away the last of the water droplets. She smiled at the mysterious stranger and it was then that she realised that she didn’t even know his name. She stuck her hand out and he took it gently in his. “My names Aurora, What’s yours?” She asked politely and he smiled back.

“Zack. Zack Merrick.”..
♠ ♠ ♠
So, Comment guys? :) I'll love you forever.