Status: Comment? I give cookies?

Eternity.

Three;

The next day, Aurora awoke with a smile on her face. Her and Zack stayed out till about eleven. Talking about anything and everything. They’d exchanged numbers and promised to keep in touch. It felt as though she’d known him her whole life. She’d learnt he went to Towson high school not far away and he was in a band called All Time Low. And also other random little facts about him. They where like best friends by the end of the night but to Rora, No one could take Marty’s place. She quickly got changed and applied her make up before groaning as she look at the clock.

“Shit, I’m gonna be late!” She exclaimed as she ran down the stairs and straight through the front door, not even acknowledging her parents. She ran over to her car and quickly jumped inside. She parked her car in it’s usual place and thankfully made it early by a few minutes. She ran inside and quickly placed everything in her locker.

“Wow, slow down speedy Gonzales.” Martin chuckled from next to her as he leaned against the cool metal of the lockers. She sighed softly as she shut her locker and leaned against the metal, sinking down to the floor.

“Tired.” She moaned loudly and Martin chuckled as he joined her on the floor.

“Why are you so tired?” He asked curiously as he pulled her head down onto his shoulder. She sighed softly.

“Texting.. Zack.. Fall.. Asleep.” She said and cuddled closer into his neck.

“Oh, Who’s Zack?” He asked with a wiggle of his eyes brows. Aurora rolled her eyes softly as she hit his shoulder.

“Nothing like that. I met him yesterday in the park. We were texting all night so I got like an hours sleep.” Aurora explained and he smiled lightly as he stroked her hair.

“Rory’s gotta new friend.” He cooed as he lightly tickled the younger girls sides making her burst out in fits of laughter.

“Ma-Marty! S-Stop it!” She exclaimed and the older boy ceased his fingers and stood up, holding out a hand for her to accept. She did gratefully and jumped to her feet. “Thank you.” She said just as the bell rang. They walked a few doors down to their homeroom and instantly took seats at the back this time. Aurora took out her phone and smiled as she saw Zack’s name on the screen, indicating he’d sent her a message.

Morning Rory,
If those boys start on you today, let me know. I’ll happily come out of school to beat the fuckers up. ;D x


Aurora laughed lightly at the text and quickly sent him a reply.

Morning Zacky!
Don’t worry your pretty little head off. I can handle them. ;) x


Aurora smiled as she put away her phone. Martin watched her intently, a small smile spread onto his lips. Aurora’s mood instantly changed as she saw the three boys sat in front of them.

“Why can’t they just fucking leave me alone!” Aurora shouted aloud earning the attention of everyone. Especially the boys in front of her.

“Don’t flatter yourself honey. There was no other seats left. Our last wish was to be sat in front of you.” Barakat said harshly. And strangely enough, it hurt her. Whenever Gaskarth insulted her she really didn’t care. It was just annoying but when Jack Barakat teased or insulted her, it hurt her more than it should. A lot more. “Ugly bitch.” He seethed and that was it, Aurora jumped from her seat and grabbed her belongings, Running from the class. She heard Martin running behind her but she shrugged it off.

“Martin, Go back to class. I’m gonna meet a friend instead of school and I’d rather me get done for skipping than you. You have a whole lot more potential than me.” Aurora chuckled as she turned to face the older boy. He sighed softly as he pulled her into a hug.

“I’m going to fucking kill them.. You meeting Zack?” He asked with a smile and she shrugged her shoulders softly.

“I was gonna ask him once I got outside.” She said with a small smile and he grinned back.

“If not, Come back here, Kay?” He asked and she nodded her head softly. He turned on his heels and made his way back towards the classroom. Aurora quickly made her way out of the building and pulled out her phone.

“Please be on a break..” She whispered to herself as she dialled his number. After around five rings he answered.

“Hey Rory.. What’s up?” He asked happily into the phone and she smiled softly, Relieved to hear his voice.

“I’ve walked outta school.. I needed to hear a friendly voice.” She said with a small chuckle making him laugh slightly too.

“You want some company?” He asked with a chuckle and Aurora’s smile immediately got brighter as she pictured the smile he was sending down the phone. “I mean.. Can’t leave a pretty girl like you wandering the streets on your own now can I?” He chuckled down the phone with a small smile. He ignored the people around him and casually walked out of the class. There wasn’t many people protesting. The school wasn’t one to go chasing after kids if they walked off.

“You honestly love making me blush don’t you Merrick.” The girl said with a small giggle as she wandered over to her car. She climbed inside and smiled softly as she heard him opening a car door too.

“Hey, you want to meet me at the park? We can get ice cream or something.” He said with a small nervous chuckle and Aurora smiled slightly as she started up the engine.

“Sure, I’ll see you soon.” She said and waited for his goodbye before hanging up the phone.

------

“So, come on. Tell me what happened. Why did you walk out of school?” Zack asked curiously as he sat down on a bench beside Aurora. She sighed softly and folded her hands gently in her lap.

“The name calling started again so this time I just walked out.” She said with a soft shrug and Zack groaned as he wrapped an arm around her shoulder.

“What did I tell you? I would have come down there and done something about it.” He said with a friendly smile and Aurora melted into his embrace.

“I didn’t want to worry you. I only met you yesterday.” Aurora chuckled and Zack shrugged softly.

“And? I’m still here for you. It feels much longer. I feel as though I’ve known you my whole life.” He chuckled as he stood up, pulling Aurora up with him. “Now, Ice cream.” He said with a childlike grin as he ran over to the van. Aurora shook her head slightly at the boy and followed him over to the desserts. He bought two ice creams.

“Thank you.” Aurora said with a giggle as Zack handed her the ice cream. He shot her a cheesy grin as they sat back down on the bench.

“It’s alright.” He chuckled as he took a bite out of his ice cream. “By the way, I was going to ask you if you wanted to come to my band practice tonight..? You don’t have to if you don’t want I was just.. Offering.” He said nervously, getting quieter by the end of the sentence.

“I’d love to.” Aurora stated with a bright smile which instantly calmed his nerves.

“Really? Cool!” He exclaimed, the grin still evident on his face. “The guys are coming around to mine straight after school so if you want, we can go to mine now, hang out for about an hour before the guys arrive. I can’t believe we’ve been here talking for around four hours already.” He exclaimed with a chuckle and Aurora laughed along quietly as she finished off the last of her ice cream cone. Aurora dropped her car off at her house before she came to the park since she only lived up the road. They jumped into Zack’s car and started the journey to his house. “That house is beautiful..” He said in awe as he pointed out the window and up to Aurora’s house.

“Don’t tell anyone but.. I live there.” Aurora chucked as Zack’s eyes widened. “But to be honest I hate big houses. I like the small, cosy houses. The one where there’s the perfect amount of space.” She said and Zack chuckled lightly as he rubbed at the back of his neck.

“Then you’ll love my house.” He said with a chuckle as they parked into the driveway. “Welcome to Home De La Merrick.” He stated as they got out of the car and made their way over to the front door.

“Seriously dude, I love your house.” Aurora said with a small smile as he threw open the front door. Aurora smiled as she saw the medium sized living room. It was a beautiful house. “Look, It’s so warm and inviting..” She giggled as Zack rolled his eyes softly at the younger girl.

“You live in a freaking mansion and you love my house?” He asked the red head in astonishment as he sat down on the sofa. “My parents are out, that’s why we’re allowed to do practice.” He explained to her confused face and She shrugged softly as she skipped around the sofa to sit next to him. “So.. The guys should be here in about forty-five minutes.. What do you want to do?” He asked and Aurora shrugged softly as she ran a hand through her hair.

“Can I see where you guys practice?” Aurora asked with a bright smile and Zack nodded happily as he grabbed her hand in his and dragged her down the basement stairs.

“And this is our practice room.” He said with a smile as he outstretched his arms to the room. “Do you play anything?” He asked and Aurora hung her head as she kicked her feet idly.

“I.. Play guitar and Sing. Also a bit of piano. Depends on how adventurous I’m feeling.” She said with a chuckle and Zack’s eyes showed curiosity as he sat down on the tattered old couch in front of the playing area.

“Play me something.” He said with a grin as Aurora’s eyes widened slightly. She stared down at her hands nervously before sighing.

“It’s a good job I like you Merrick.” She said with a small chuckle as she made her way over to the piano. She let out a soft shaky breath before letting her fingers glide across the keys.

Your subtleties, they strangle me.
I can't explain myself at all.
And all the wants and all the needs,
All I don't want to need at all.

The walls start breathing, my mind's unweaving.
Maybe it's best you leave me alone.
A weight is lifted on this evening,
I give the final blow.

When darkness turns to light,
It ends tonight, it ends tonight.

A falling star, at least I fall alone,
I can't explain what you can explain.
You're finding things that you didn't know,
I look at you with such disdain.

The walls start breathing, my mind's unweaving.
Maybe it's best you leave me alone.
A weight is lifted on this evening,
I give the final blow.


Once the song was over, Aurora moved away from the piano and was tackled into a hug from Zack.

“That was amazing!” He exclaimed loudly as he smiled down at her. “I think we should get rid of Alex and keep you.” He said with a chuckle. That name struck a nerve to Aurora. And she instantly frowned. What if it was Alex Gaskarth.

“Zachary Fucking Merrick where are you!” Aurora heard being shouted by an ever to familiar voice and she instantly froze in place.

“Down here man!” He shouted back with a small smile and Aurora instantly made a run for the stairs. “Hey where you going?” He asked as the three boys started storming down the stairs.

“I am not staying in the same fucking room as the three guys that made my life hell for three years! Why didn’t you tell me their names?!” She screamed as she held her head in her hands. “I shouldn’t be here, I’m going.” Aurora said as the soft tears started forming in her eyes.

“Oh, Hey Bitch!” Alex shouted as he stood a few foot away from the pair. “What the fuck are you doing here?” He shouted angrily and Zack’s face turned from shocked to angry in seconds as he pulled Aurora behind his back.

“Wait a minute, You’re the pricks that said all that shit to her?! You’re the pricks that made her cry so fucking much that I stayed by her side, even though I didn’t know her, To make sure she was okay?!” He shouted, getting louder and louder as he spoke. The boys looked taken back but soon stood their ground.

“To be honest, I’m on their side. I’ve never said anything to her and what you do say to her is pretty disgusting.” Rian said as he walked past everyone and sat down on the couch.

“Fucking thanks, traitor. You laugh at the things we say.” Alex said defensively and Rian shrugged softly. Aurora wrapped her arms around Zack’s waist tightly and sobbed silently into his back.

“You guys seriously call her ugly? Alex, after all the skanks you’ve been with you’d expect you so have some taste by now. She’s fucking gorgeous. But because she’s not blonde and dressed in Slutty clothing, she’s ugly?” He said with a slight scoff and his face fell again. “What was the important thing that you stole from her? The thing you tossed in a river?” He asked quieter this time. Aurora moved to his front and put her hands softly on his chest.

“Stop, it’s fine. I’m gonna go. I have enough of them in school and.. I really don’t need them after. If ever you want to visit me you know where I live.” She said with a soft smile before bumping past Alex and Jack and storming up the stairs. The last she heard was raised voices before walking out of the house.
♠ ♠ ♠
School picture one.
School picture two.
Awwh, Ain't they just adorable?
Anyways, Comment/Subscribe?