Status: Comment? I give cookies?

Eternity.

Four;

The next few days at school where.. Awkward to say the least for Aurora. Gaskank and Barakat had hardly said anything to her since the incident. And for once.. She finally felt as though she belonged in the school.. That no one could put her down now.. Everyone smiled softly at her as she walked into homeroom and she happily smiled back. She sat in Marty’s lap and gave him a giant hug before sitting in her own seat.

“Someone’s happy today.” Martin said with a chuckle and Aurora grinned back happily as she looked at the three boys in front of her, quietly talking amongst themselves.

“I am, No one can bring down my mood today.” She said with a warm smile. Maybe she spoke too soon.. Jack made his way over to her, something locked in his tight fist as he held it close to his side.

“Hey.. Erm.. I w-wanted to give you this..” He said and held out his hand. She put hers below his and into her hand fell the necklace they threw in the river years ago. “We never actually threw it in the river.. We just never had the guts to give it you back..” A hand flew to her mouth as water formed in her tear ducts. The water leaked from her eyes and fell elegantly down her rosy cheeks. “I’m sorry..” he whispered before turning on his heels and sitting back down at his table. Martin pulled her into his lap and all three boys looked around as they heard soft sniffling coming from the small girl that was now huddling the necklace to her chest as though if she let it go it would disintegrate into thin air. Martin huddled her close to his chest, singing soothing words into her ear. It was the first time she’d been reminded of.. Her in a few months.. And it still stung as though the wound was fresh to her. She still felt as though she was going through the grieving process when in reality, she should be over that already. She rubbed her eyes dry softly as she buried her nose into Martin’s neck.

“You have her back now.” He whispered and Aurora nodded her head softly as she placed the piece of jewellery around her neck. She knew that the guys could probably hear everything they were saying but she didn’t care. Martin was the only person that knew what she was going through.

“Stop whining you fucking little baby.” They heard Alex mutter and Aurora stood up as she stormed around to the front of the table.

“Stop whining?” She asked and Alex nodded his head. “Stop Fucking whining!? You have no idea what this necklace fucking means to me! My sister fucking died and gave this to me on her fucking death bed! And you expect me to ‘stop whining’?!” Aurora screamed and a look of regret washed over his features as he stood up.

“I’m so s-” He said but Aurora cut him off by slapping hard across the cheek.

“Don’t even fucking say your sorry Gaskarth. Don’t even try it because I will never forgive you guys for what you’ve done to me.” She seethed and stormed back over to her seat. The three boys in front looked baffled. Rian got up from his seat and took a seat next to Aurora.

“You know how I feel about their bullying, I’m not a part of it. I just wanted to make sure you where okay. I do care.” He said with a soft smile and Aurora wiped her eyes softly and smiled over at him.

“Thanks Rian.. That’s the reason I moved to Maryland.. If you didn’t know.. I didn’t want to be reminded of it and.. Now I am.. All over again.. Because of those fucking dick heads!” She shouted the last part and both boys glanced back but said nothing.

“Hey, It’s alright they are dick heads. I think their on their man period.” He chuckled making Aurora giggle quietly. Both boys sent him a scowl and he just shrugged it off. “Hey, sit with me- well us at lunch?” He asked and Aurora sighed softly as she ran a hand through her long dark auburn hair.

“I don’t know.. I’ve only just started talking to you and they hate me.” She said as she motioned towards the two boys and he nodded his head softly.

“Well, we're going out for lunch today and Zack will be there too, plus my girlfriend. Three people will like you.” He said with a soft smile and Aurora smiled back as she looked over at Martin.

“Can the idiot here come?” She asked while pointing over to Martin. Rian sent him a smile before holding out his hand.

“We never had a proper introduction. I’m Rian. The nice one.” He stated with a chuckle and Martin laughed along.

“I’m Martin. Nice to meet ya.” He said with a smile and Rian nodded his head.

“He can come. It’s fine by me.” He chuckle and not long after the bell went signalling they had English. “Well Aurora, We have English together now. I bet your thrilled aren’t you.” He said with a chuckle making Aurora laugh softly before lightly shoving his arm.

“Hey, you’re a cool guy. I don’t mind sitting next to you anymore.” She said with a smile as she stood up. Now all they had to wait for was dinner.

------

Aurora sighed from her place in the drivers seat. She was taking Rian and Martin in her car since Alex banned him from their’s. It didn’t bother her much though. Her and Rian where currently trying to rap along to Hollywood undead.

Wake up
Grab beer
Grab rear
Shave beard
Put on some scene gear
Gotta get drunk before my mom wakes up
Break-up with my girlfriend so I can bang sluts
I'm undead, unfed
Been sleeping on bunk beds
Since ten
So if I don't booze it, I'm gonna lose it
Everybody get to it, do it, get ruined

Let's get this party started
Let's keep them 40's poppin
So just get buzzed and stay fucked up
We'll keep them panties droppin


Rian sang making everyone in the car laugh loudly. It was now Aurora’s turn to rap.

When I start drinking
My dick does all my thinking
Hoes want to be scene with me
And I like their big thick titties
D-Cups with extra filling
Take it out let me lick it quickly
Calm down it's just a hickie
I'll blame it on this whisky sipping gets me tipsy
Drink fast and enjoy your buzz
Take back streets to avoid the fuzz
I wanna take you home but your friends won't let ya'
I got a 40 in my Ford Fiesta
Buy beer
Or pay the rent
My signing bonus was quickly spent
So I'll beat my meat like I'm a fuckin' butcher
And I'll punk the pussy like I'm Ashton Kutcher!


She shouted and everyone burst into fits of laughter.

“What a fucking part to sing Rora!” Rian exclaimed as he clutched onto his sides. They parked up at Taco Bell and got out of the car. Zack’s car was already there and so was Alex’s. They walked inside the building and ordered their food. She smiled as she saw Zack and gave Martin her food to hold as Rian had already walked over to his girlfriend.

“Zacky!” She screamed before jumping into his already open arms. The past few days had been good for Zack and Aurora. They spent loads of time at Aurora’s house making the two of them closer than they already where.

“Rory!” He exclaimed back before letting the young girl go and looking over at Martin.

“Oh, Zacky this is Martin, My best friend from school. Marty, This is Zack, My other best friend.” She said with a smile and they shook hands, small smiles on their faces.

“Nice to meet you dude.” Zack said and sat back down. Aurora sat next to Zack and Martin sat next to Aurora meaning the other three sat on the other side. Small talk was being exchanged between Rian, Rian's Girlfriend, Zack, Aurora and Martin. Aurora learned that Rian's girlfriend's name was Kara and that she was a lovely girl. Where as the other two boys where dead silent. “What’s wrong with you two? Your always loud.” Zack chuckled and the boys sent him a glare.

“Why did you have to befriend her? Really? Out of all the girls in the world you fucking chose her!” Jack shouted as he lent over the table slightly.

“Why the fuck do you hate me so much? What the fuck have I done to you Barakat?” She shouted back and he sighed softly as he looked down at his hands. The truth was, she hadn't done anything at all. He just.. Hated her. He’d never even gotten to know the girl. Maybe it was because of Alex. Because Alex hated her, so did he.. He always was a follower. “Uh, Whatever. So, it’s Friday, Anyone doing anything fun tonight?” Aurora asked as she smiled at the guys she liked. They all shrugged softly.

“Going to a party. You guys wanna come?” Rian asked and Aurora nodded her head softly as she looked up at Martin.

“I will, But this dummies going out with his family.” She said with a soft roll of her eyes and Martin shrugged softly.

“I don’t have a say in what my parents plan.” He sighed sadly and Aurora laughed as she looked back towards Rian and Zack. “Where is this party?” She asked curiously and Zack scanned his brain for the answer before smiling softly down at her.

“It’s like five doors up from your house.” Zack said with a chuckle and Aurora laughed along.

“You know, one day when my parents are out we’ll have to have a party at my house.” She said with a smirk and Zack jumped slightly at her plan.

“That would be fucking amazing!” He exclaimed as he bit into his burrito.

“I ain’t fishing people outta the pool the next day though. I think we’ll say the back garden is off limits. There’s still the hot tub.” She said with a shrug and the three boys looked at her in disbelief.

“Where the fuck do you live?” Rian asked with a chuckle and Aurora sighed as she brought a hand up to hit herself on the forehead.

“I tell you not to tell anyone and I fucking end up telling them myself.” Aurora laughed at herself before looking back at the three boys. “You know the big house five doors down from the party house, Well that’s where I live.” Aurora said with a shrug and Rian’s eyes widened.

“So.. Your like a secret millionaire or something?” He asked in awe and Aurora laughed softly as she shook her head.

“Well.. No. My Dad’s a very well paid surgeon and my Mom’s a Psychiatrists. Their like.. Really well off. But their not snobs. Their the most amazing people in the world. And the coolest. We‘re not millionaire‘s but we have a lot of dosh.” She explained and everyone just stared at her. Even the two boys that hated her the most where staring at her. She started to feel slightly uncomfortable and they all noticed so they took their eyes away from her.

“But.. You wouldn’t be able to tell.. You act like one of us and we all live in normal houses. You live in a fucking mansion!” Rian exclaimed with a small smile and Aurora smiled back slightly.

“I don’t want people thinking I’m a stuck up bitch. That’s why no one knows.” She said with a small shrug as everyone started to stand. Aurora followed shortly after and everyone made their way outside.

“So, I’ll see you tonight then Rora.” Zack said and pulled Aurora into his arms. Jack felt his fists clench into tight balls as he watched the two share a tight embrace. Why am I feeling like this.. He thought to himself as the two pulled away and made their way over to their cars.

“Rian, Are you coming with us?” Aurora asked from the door to her car and Rian nodded his head viciously.

“Coarse I am. We have to finish off our Hollywood Undead sing along!” He exclaimed as he climbed into the back. She started up the engine and they made their way back to school.
♠ ♠ ♠
So.. What you guys think? :)
Comment thank you's;
Alexander Gaskarth; (Gay Lover)
nathaliie
THANK YOUUU!
Comment/Subscribe?