Status: Comment? I give cookies?

Eternity.

Five;

Aurora smiled as she rifled through her wardrobe. Limp Bizkit’s Nookie Flowed from the speakers of her I-pod dock and she bobbed her head lightly to the beat.

“I have nothing to fucking wear!” She screamed loudly as she flicked through her hundreds of dresses. She skimmed past one but quickly went back to look. “I forgot I even had this..” She mumbled to herself as she placed the red dress up against her body. “It’s perfect.” She said and stepped into the material. It hugged her body perfectly and showed her curves in all the right places. She quickly blow dried her hair and left it in it’s natural loose curls. She then applied her make up. A thin layer of Foundation with some red eyes shadow and a small swipe of liquid eyeliner. She looked at herself in the mirror and smiled slightly. But that smile soon faded as she remembered who was going to this party.. Barakat and Gaskarth.. They where bound to try and kill her mood anyway they can. But that’s when she swore to herself she wouldn’t let them get to her. She grabbed her clutch and headed for her bedroom door. She’d just walked out of the front door and smiled as she saw Zack stood at her gate.

“What are you doing here?” She asked in confusion and he smiled as he shrugged off his jacket and placed it gently on her shoulders.

“Your gonna catch a cold.” He chuckled. “And I thought we’d walk together since I’m not gonna drive when I live just a little down the road from you. And I’m planning on getting wasted.” He shot with a cheesy grin and Aurora rolled her eyes softly.

“Thanks Zack. And I can hold my drink. That’s why I’m so good at party games.” Aurora replied with a wink as she brought his jacket closer to her skin. Fuck he smell’s good.. she thought to herself but swiftly shook the thought from her head. Once they arrived at the party, Aurora handed Zack back his jacket and thanked him softly as he placed it somewhere in the house. He took her hand in his and led her through the house until they got to a table full of alcohol. “Oooo, Gimme!” Aurora exclaimed and took the bottle of vodka from it’s place and pouring some in the glass before adding other random drinks.

“What the hell are you making?” Zack shouted over the blaring music and Aurora laughed softly as she finished off the drink.

“Something I discovered a long time ago, Try it.” She said and held the drink up to his mouth. He took a quick sip before nodding in approval as he licked his lips.

“It’s delicious but it’s just asking for trouble.” He said and Aurora shrugged her shoulders softly as she downed some of the liquid.

“I don’t care, It’s yummy.” She said with a soft giggle as she started to let loose slightly.

“Hey g- Wow, Rora you look fine!” Rian exclaimed and Aurora hit his shoulder lightly.

“Kara’s lovely so if you say that about me again, I will give you a black eye.” She warned and He backed up slightly. “But thank you Ri!” She exclaimed as she wrapped her arms around him softly. “So, where are.. Those two.” She said as she let Rian go. He pointed into the busy living room but as he pointed, they entered the kitchen.

“Hey Zack.” They said with soft smiles and then their eyes landed on Aurora. They only saw her from behind but they could only imagine what she looked like from the front. And to Jack, that was hot. His jaw dropped slightly as he saw her but her composed himself before she turned back around.

“So, what’s up with you guys? Are you broken? Your not calling me ugly.” She chuckled softly as she drank some of the alcohol. “But you know what, now is the time to make your digs because I honestly don’t care at this moment in time.” She said with a smile and both of the guys smiled back at her.

“It’s a party. We’re not gonna make digs because we’re here to have fun just like you are.” Jack explained as he walked past Aurora to grab two drinks. “This may sound strange but.. You smell really good.” Jack chuckled and Aurora rolled her eyes softly.

“Well it’s either me or the smell from Zack’s jacket. Boy do you smell good.” She giggled and Zack smiled cheekily as he wrapped an arm around her shoulder. Jack’s fist’s balled up again as he passed Alex a bottle of Stella.

“Nice.” He said before walking around everyone and back into the living room.

------

Around two hours had passed and it was now 11pm. Most of the people where now pissed out of their brains and that included Aurora and her group.

“Hey! I say we play spin the bottle!” Aurora screamed and everyone shouted in agreement as they set up a spot on the floor. A few people had already left making there to be around forty people left at the party. Which was still a lot. Around twenty people where sat in a huge circle, a bottle in the middle just waiting to be spun. “Alex, you go first. You have to full on make out with whoever it lands on.” Aurora slurred as she took another swig of the liver killing substance. He spun the bottle and smiled as it landed on some blonde tart across from him. They made their way into the middle and started making out. They soon stopped and winked softly at each other before making their way back to their places.

“Aurora, It’s you next since you fucking called me out!” Alex shouted loudly and Aurora groaned as she crawled on her knees to the middle where she spun the bottle. She groaned even louder when she realised it landed on Jack Barakat.

“Can I have a do over?” She asked sweetly and Alex nodded his head softly. She squealed softly but he stopped her.

“But if it lands back on him, you have to do it.” he slurred with a smirk and Aurora shrugged softly as she re-spun the bottle. She closed her eyes tightly and only re-opened them when everyone started laughing.

“For fuck sake!” Aurora screamed as she saw the bottle had yet again landed on Jack.

“You gotta do it.” Alex said with a shrug as he chuckled lightly. She made her way over to Jack and sighed softly as she grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him into a kiss. Strangely enough.. She started to like it, And so did he. She parted her lips slightly and allowed his tongue to slip inside. He Wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her against his body softly. After a few minutes they finally parted for air and Aurora unwrapped his arms from around her.

“That was wrong on so many levels.” She mumbled loudly enough for people to hear before she stood up with her glass and made her way over to the drinks table.

“What’s up?” Zack slurred as he made his way over to a stumbling Aurora.

“I think I just made out with Jack..”
♠ ♠ ♠
So.. Yeah new chapter. Two in one night, Good huh?!
Anyways, May I please have three new comments? :D Then I'll update yo.