Status: Comment? I give cookies?

Eternity.

Six;

Aurora woke that morning by a loud bang. She groaned loudly as she held her forehead. She looked down to find she was only in her underwear. They’d ended up paying the adult version of spin the bottle. And luckily for Aurora, she only took her dress off. Jack ended up starkers. And sadly, they ended up kissing again as Jack had to perform a 'favour' for her. She did say that him going away was a pretty good favour but Alex out ruled her and said it had to be something nice. They decided that kissing would be the less painful since they’d already done it. She felt a light tapping on her shoulder and she spun around to see a half naked Jack just centimetres away.

“Have you seen my top?” He asked quietly with a small chuckle and Aurora smiled as she shook her head softly. She stood up and turned around to him before pointing down at her half naked body.

“Have you seen my dress?” She asked with a chuckle and Jack looked around shortly before throwing her the red material.

“I don‘t know though.. I kinda like you like that.” He chuckled making Aurora blush a crimson red.

“Shut up. Oh and, Here’s your shirt.” She said as she spotted the black top on a sofa. She threw him the shirt and he grabbed it with a smile. They both put on their clothing and awkwardly stood in the living room. “I.. Think I’m gonna go.” Aurora said quietly before turning to leave the room.

“Me too.” Jack said and followed her out of the front door. “Alex and Zack left at like 2am so there’s no one to find.” He said with a soft sigh and Aurora nodded her head softly as they walked, Jack stopped her shortly by grabbing her wrist. “Look.. Rora.. About last night-” He started saying but she cut him off.

“Look.. Let’s just pretend it never happened, Okay? It was a silly, drunken mistake that both of us where dragged into..” She whispered as she looked down at her hands that where tangled together.

“Erm.. Yeah.. That’s what I was going to suggest.. Glad we’re on the same page. Wouldn’t want people knowing I made out with you anyways, would I.” He smirked as he shoved his hands in his pockets.

“So we’ve gone from being an actual human being, to dick head in less than twenty seconds. I thought that maybe you where changing Jack, I guess not.” She said as tears formed in her amber coloured eyes. He saw the water glisten in her eyes and instantly felt bad. He reached out to her but she was already making her way down the street.

“Look, Wait! I didn’t mean it.” Jack said as he grabbed her wrist gently again. She shrugged out of his grip but stayed still.

“Let’s just go back to hating each other. You obviously like it more that way. I’ve had enough of constantly being called ugly, slut and whore. It’s not fucking worth going to school just to get that.” She said and with that, she walked off. Jack was left dumbfounded in the middle of the path. He didn’t know he hurt her that much.. Aurora wiped her eyes gently as she walked up the road. “Why the fuck am I letting this get to me?” She mumbled to herself as she walked up the path to her house. When she reached her house, she opened the door and groaned loudly as she flopped down on the couch. Her parents where already at work so she didn’t have to worry about them seeing her just yet.

“Aurora! Where are you?!” She heard Martin shout as he entered the house making her groan loudly.

“Martin you shit head! Shut the fuck up!” She screamed back and he chuckled softly as he joined her on the couch.

“Do I even want to know what happened at this party? ‘Cause you look rough as fuck honey.” He chuckled as he pulled her head down gently into his lap and started massaging her temples.

“Don’t. Even. Go. There.” She said with a sigh as she looked up into his deep blue eyes. He gave her a pleading look and she instantly gave in with a groan. “We ended up playing Spin The Bottle. And I ended up making out with Barakat. And I also woke up the morning half naked ‘cause we decided to play the adult version of spin the bottle. I think we ended up doing body shots too.” She said with a scowl and Martin burst into fits of laughter.

“Oh my god! You snogged Jack Barakat the asshole of the century!” He shouted and Aurora groaned as she grabbed her head softly. He stopped laughing and started stroking her long red hair. “Did you enjoy it?” He asked with a grin and Aurora groaned as she buried her head into his leg.

“Shut. Up.” Was all she said and that made Martin laugh even more.

“Oh my god, You did!” He exclaimed with a gasp and another chuckle.

“Okay maybe we got a little.. Into it but I still fucking hate his guts. Just.. Now I know he’s a really good kisser.” She explained with a soft shrug as she stood up from the sofa. “Now, I’m going to go get changed.” She exclaimed before he could say anything else and ran up the stairs. She pulled out some pajamas and put them on before walking over to the mirror. She scowled lightly at her reflection before pulling out a make up wipe and taking off all her make up. She grabbed out her foundation and eyeliner and applied a little amount of the two. She couldn’t stay without make up on. Especially in front of people, Including Martin. She made her way back downstairs just as there was a knock on the door. Aurora walked over to the door, a slight skip in her step as she felt the hangover starting to fade. That smile instantly fell as she saw who was at the door.

“What the hell are you doing here?”
♠ ♠ ♠
So.. this is a little bit shit isn't it?
Anyways, Comment/Subscribe?
Lemme know what you think loveliess!