Status: Comment? I give cookies?

Eternity.

Seven;

“Please, I came to apologise. I didn’t know the things I said effected you that badly..” Jack said and Aurora scoffed from her place in the doorway.

“I did some pretty dark things because of the stuff you said to me.. Now please.. Just leave me alone.” She said and tried slamming the door in his face. Jack had other ideas. He wedged his foot in the door and grabbed the door frame. Martin got up from his place on the sofa and made his way over to Aurora.

“Barakat what the hell are you doing here?” Martin asked in confusion and Jack sighed softly as he held onto the handle tightly.

“I said something this morning that I really didn’t mean to say and I’m really sorry and WOW, this is a nice house!” He exclaimed all in one breath and Aurora couldn’t help but laugh slightly.

“Tell me what you said and maybe I’ll debate on asking her to open the door.” He said and Jack sighed softly, Still being crushed by the younger girls body that way leaning against the door.

“I may have insinuated that I’d never kiss her in a million years on purpose.. Which could have also insinuated that she was ugly..” He said sadly with a soft sigh and Martin groaned softly. “Which she isn’t!” He added hurriedly and that cause both Aurora and Martin’s ears to perk up.

“You can’t just say that now Barakat. You’ve been calling me ugly for three years! Saying I’m not now doesn’t cut it!” She shouted from her place behind the door. He sighed and banged his head against the wood.

“Just.. Let me come in.. And we’ll talk about it or something. Hear me out.” He said and she looked over at Martin, Unsure of what to do about the situation. He nodded his head softly and told her to come away from the door. She ran quickly away from the door knowing Jack was lent up against it and the door swing open, Leaving Jack in a heap in the middle of the floor. Aurora’s hand flew up to her mouth as she held in a soft giggle. He groaned from the floor but smiled up at her from his place. “That wasn’t very nice.” He said with a chuckle and Aurora just shrug as she walked back over to the sofa and plopped down.

“Yeah, well, Neither are you.” She said with a soft smirk making Jack sigh softly as he sat across from her on another couch.

“Look.. I don’t know why I treat you like this okay? I just want you to know that.. I wanna be civil. For our friends. And that means getting along and actually liking each other.” He said with a chuckle as he ran a hand through his bleached hair. “So, let’s agree to be nice to each other, Yeah?” He asked and Aurora rolled her eyes softly as she nodded her head.

“Fine Barakat.. But this is for Zack..” She said with a sigh and he nodded his head softly. Martin whistled awkwardly from the other side of the room before walking to the front door.

“I’m gonna.. Leave you two alone to.. Talk and.. Stuff.” He said and with that he was out of the door.

“Stupid little fucker.” Aurora mumbled and Jack chuckled softly.

“Do you two go out or something? He’s really protective of you.” Jack said and Aurora sighed as she played with the hem of her top.

“No, Me and Martin would never.. Go out. Ew, it’s like you and Alex going out. It would be weird wouldn’t it?” She said with a soft chuckle as she laid down on the sofa. She laid her arm over her eyes to protect her from the bright sunlight seeping through the windows.

“True I guess..” He said with a sigh as he took off his jacket and hung it over the arm of the sofa. “I really am sorry Rora.. I really am.. I don’t think you understand that.. It was just a bit of harmless fun to us we didn’t know we where actually hurting you..” He whispered and Aurora sighed softly as she massaged her temples.

“Well.. You did Barakat, No changing it now. I have the scars to prove it.” She mumbled the last part but he still managed to hear it.

“W-what do you m-mean by that?” He stuttered and Aurora rolled her eyes softly as she turned her face to look at him.

“What do you think it means?” She asked quietly as she stared into his chocolate brown eyes. “I didn’t feel as though I belonged so.. I tried not to belong anymore.. I tried ending my life on several occasions. Especially after my sister died and then you came into the picture. If it wasn’t for Martin, I wouldn’t be here right now.” She stated surely and Jack sighed softly as he ran a hand over his face. Now he felt even worse than before, but he deserved to feel bad. He was partially responsible for doing this to her. He got up from his seat and sat at the other side of her as she sat upright.

“W-Can I see your wrists?” He asked with a sigh and Aurora hesitated movement but eventually gave in and passed over her arm. He removed the black and white checked sweatband from her wrist and sighed softly. They were fresh.. Maybe only done a few days ago.. “Fuck.. I’m so sorry.” He whispered as his hands went limp and his eyes started to water. He hated upsetting people.. And that’s what he did, Heck he made her fucking cut herself.

“Jack? Jack are you okay?” Aurora asked as the sad boy fell limp.

“No.. no I’m not.. I hurt you in ways that can never be fixed.. I’ve practically scarred you.. I did that..” He whispered as he pointed down to Aurora’s red wrists. Aurora sighed softly and placed her hand on top of his.

“Let’s try and be civil, yeah? Then maybe I won’t want to do it as much.” She said with a soft shrug and Jack sighed as a soft tear ran down his cheek.

"Yeah, Let's try." He said with a small half smile. "Let's start over again. Hello my name is Jack Barakat and you are definitely not ugly." He said with a chuckle as he held his hand out to Aurora. She took his hand in hers and shook with gently with a soft chuckle.

"Hello, I'm Aurora Adam's and you are not a prick like I say you are." She added with a chuckle as she let go of his hand. They sat awkwardly beside each other and Aurora sighed. “You wanna call the guys? We could have a small pool party of something.” She said with a smile and Jack nodded his head vigorously as he dug out his phone.

“I’ll deal with Alex and Rian and you get Zack.” He said and started dialling Alex’s number. Aurora pulled out her phone and dialled Zack’s number.

“Hello?” Zack asked after the fifth ring and Aurora smiled softly to herself.

“Yo Zack, You wanna get your ass down here? We’re gonna have a.. little pool party type thing I guess.” Aurora said with a smile as she looked over at Jack that was on the phone with Alex.

“Sure Rory, I’ll get my shit and come right up.” He said and Aurora giggled childishly.

“That sounded wrong!” She exclaimed with another giggle and he laughed along.

“That’s fucking disgusting! I’ll see you later.” He said with another chuckle before Aurora said goodbye herself and they hung up.

“Well.. Zack will be on his way soon, I’m gonna go get changed. Martin left some swimming shorts here. You can borrow them if you want. I’m sure he won’t care. I‘ll get them you.” Aurora said with a soft smile as she walked over to the stairs. Jack stood up from the couch and followed her. “So are Alex and Rian coming?” She asked as she walked into her bedroom. Jack stayed silent so she turned around to see him staring at her giant bedroom.

“Erm.. Yeah, their on their way now.” He said as he stared at the picture frame that was beside her bed. “Is this your sister..?” He asked quietly as he turned the picture her way. She sighed softly as she took the picture from his hands and sat down on the edge of the bed.

“She.. She had lung cancer and it was very aggressive.. She was twenty..” Aurora whispered and Jack sighed softly as he sat on the bed next to her. She wiped away the tears and smiled softly over at Jack. “Anyways, Back to those shorts.” She said with a small laugh as she stood up and wandered over to the wardrobe. She pulled out the shorts and threw them at him. “You can go change in the bathroom. I’ll change in here.” Aurora said and Jack nodded as he wandered into the joined bathroom. Aurora quickly slipped off her clothes and replaced them with a black and white polka dot bikini. She added some shorts and accessories and walked over to the bathroom door. “You can come out whenever your ready. I’m done.” She said and with that the door swung open, meaning they where only centimetres apart.

“Oh.. Erm.. Hey again.” He said awkwardly as he scratched the back of his neck. Aurora coughed nervously and moved back from the limited space. Jack looked down at her and his eyes widened as he saw her attire. She looked.. Hot. He placed a hand over the loose swim wear as he felt his pants tighten slightly. “You look really good.” He said with a smile as Aurora’s cheeks flushed crimson.

“Whatever Barakat, Thanks.” She said as there was a knock at the door. They walked down to the front door and pulled it open, instantly smiling as they saw all three boys and Kara in the doorway. “Come on in guys. And Kara.” She added with a warm smile as she greeted the brunette. Everyone stepped inside the house and Alex chuckled softly.

“Man your house is fucking amazing.” Alex said and Aurora rolled her eyes softly as she lead them into the kitchen.

“Thanks Gaskarth, Grab whatever you want from the bar guys. My parents don’t notice.” She said with a smile as she grabbed a bottle of vodka from the bar. They all mumbled words of approval excitedly as they stole whatever they could. Zack walked over to Aurora and wrapped her tightly in a hug. He chuckled softly into her shoulder.

“I think Jack’s jealous of our hugs.” He whispered into her ear and Aurora furrowed her brows in confusion.

“What you mean Merrick?” She asked as she eyed Jack from her place, peeking over her arms that where wrapped around Zack’s neck.

“His fists clench whenever we’re near each other. It’s hilarious.” He said as he let her go and lightly kissed her cheek. This is gonna be a long night..
♠ ♠ ♠
So.. New chapter!
Thank You all my commenter's! Your fucking amazing! :)
I luff you all!

Jodiee; x