Status: Comment? I give cookies?

Eternity.

Eight;

Aurora chuckled softly from her place on a deck chair as the boys ran around the garden. She stood up from the chair and slipped off her shorts, Leaving her in just her bikini. She sat back down in the deck chair and smiled as she felt the warmth of the sun beating down on her exposed skin.

“Rora, this is fucking amazing!” Jack exclaimed as he ran towards the pool and dove in. Aurora chuckled softly as little pieces of water fell on her tanning skin. He a re-emerged from the water seconds later and Aurora giggled softly as she saw his once spiky hair now plastered to his face. She smiled softly before laying her head back on the chair. She heard the chair beside her move but she didn’t look up.

“So.. I.. Want to start again with you, if that’s okay.” She heard being spoken quietly and she pulled her head up to see Alex sitting on a deck chair next to her.

“Erm.. Sure.” She said awkwardly and he smiled softly as he placed out his hand.

“I’m Alex Gaskarth and I’m not going to judge you before I get to know you like a dick. And your not ugly.” He said and Aurora took his hand in hers. She sat in shock. She’d already been told twice today that she wasn’t horrible looking by the guys that used to say it 24/7.. What the hell was happening.

“I’m Aurora Adams and.. Your alright Gaskarth. At least everything’s alright now.” Aurora smiled and Alex smiled back happily.

“Okay, so I’m on a mission to get to know you a little better. So.. How about we ask twenty questions?” He asked and Aurora nodded her head softly as she sat up on the deck chair.

“Sure.”

------

Their twenty questions went on for about an hour. Until they got to number one.

“So.. My last question. I hope this isn’t too personal but.. Your sister?” Alex asked and Aurora sighed softly as she took a drink of her Vodka and Orange.

“Like I explained to Jack earlier, She had very aggressive lung cancer.. She was dying for a really long time but.. It was just horrible when she did.” Aurora explained and Alex nodded along softly.

“I understand how you feel, You know.. It might not be the same but I lost my brother.. His name was Daniel and he committed suicide..” He said with a soft sigh as he hung his head low to stop the tears. Aurora sat sideways on the deckchair and grabbed his hands in hers.

“I’m so sorry Alex.. I didn’t know..” Aurora said as she gave the boys hands a tight squeeze.

“It’s been a while.. I’m okay with it now I guess.. I still miss him.. More and more each day but, I understand that nothing I can do will bring him back. I used to blame myself but.. There was nothing I could do about it..” He explained with a soft shrug as he looked up at Aurora. Her eyes drifted to his as soft tears fell down her cheeks.

“Sorry, I always get really emotional for people when they talk about stuff like that.” She said with a chuckle as she wiped her eyes. Alex chuckled too with a smile as he wiped away a stray tear that was running down her cheek.

“Don’t worry about it.. We have a lot more in common than thought Adams.” He said with a smile and she smiled back slightly as she took another sip of her drink. Jack came wondering over moments later dripping wet.

“Rora,” He whined grabbing the red heads attention. “Come swim with me!” He begged with a small pouty face that made the younger girl chuckle.

“Uh.. Sure Jack.” She agreed as she stood up from the deck chair. She ran towards him and grabbed his hand, pulling him towards the pool. He smiled softly down at their hands as he ran. “Fucking jump at the edge. Or if not, I’ll jump myself.” Aurora giggled as they ran and both jumped at the very edge. They both landed in the pool with a giant splash and re-emerged moments later. Aurora brushed her soaked hair out of her face and smiled softly as Jack did the same.

“You’re random. I wasn’t even expecting you to come in. I was hoping you would but most girls don’t because it will mess up their hair.” He chuckled and Aurora scoffed as she dunked her head back underwater, rewetting her hair.

“You’ve obviously never met a girl like me then Barakat.” She smirked and splashed some of the water at his face. He splashed her back. “Hey, you want a drink?” Aurora asked politely and Jack smiled as he nodded.

“Yes please.” He said with a cheesy smile and Aurora laughed softly as she made her way over to the ladders. Jack couldn’t help but stare as she climbed out of the pool. Water droplets cascaded down her body elegantly, glistening ever so slightly in the bright sunlight. Her tanned skin looked even better in the costume she was wearing. The image making him slightly hornier every second it was in his mind. He shook the thought from his head and started doing laps around the pool. Aurora walked back out with two drinks moments later and Jack groaned as she came into view. She passed him his drink as she sat down on the edge of the pool and dangled her feet in the warm water.

“Thanks.” He said with a small smile as he took a drink of the liquid. He placed the bottle on the side and folded his arms on the concrete edge before placing his chin in his arms. He sighed softly as she ran a hand through his wet hair.

“I’m sorry, I’ll stop. I just.. Have a thing about playing with hair.” She said with a soft giggle and Jack turned his head to smile up at the redhead.

“No, I like it.” He stated and Aurora brought a hand back up, running it through his hair gently. He sighed gently as his eyes fluttered shut. He loved the feeling of her fingers in-between his hair. It felt amazing. And also made him very sleepy.

“Jack, come on dude your gonna fall asleep in the pool.” Aurora giggled and Jack groaned softly. Just then Rian and Zack jumped into the pool, throwing water everywhere. “Zack, Rian you fuckers!” Aurora shouted with a loud laugh as she wiped the water from her eyes. Zack made his way over to Aurora and she shuffled backwards, scared of what he was going to do. Zack grabbed her waist and lifted her from the edge so she was back in the pool. She wrapped her arms around his neck as she jumped on his back in the water.

“Does the little baby need a piggyback ride?” He cooed as he walked around the pool with her on his back.

“Whatever Merrick. You just wish I was in this position on the front of you.” She chuckled and Zack high fived her as best he could.

“That was a nice comeback.” He chuckled as he carried on walking.

“Zack.. I know I may not have known you long but.. It feels like I’ve known you forever. I love you dude.” Aurora said as she rested her head on top of his.

“I love you too Rora.” He said with a soft smile as he put her down. “Jack’s glaring at us.” He whispered into her ear and Aurora shot him a strange look. “Look.” He said with a chuckle and she turned her head slightly to see Jack giving them cautious looks. She shrugged her shoulders softly. What the fuck? she thought to herself.

“Dude, Ava’s coming over, She’s going ballistic about you man. She says you‘ve been ignoring her texts.” Alex said and Jack groaned softly.

“My phones in my trouser pocket man, I can’t fucking text her 24/7.” He said as he dropped his head into his crossed arms again. There was a soft knock at the door and Aurora made her way towards the ladder, climbing out of the pool. Everyone watched her as she did so apart from Rian that was with Kara. She walked over to the door and opened it to see a pretty blonde stood in the doorway.

“Erm.. Hey.. Is Jack here?” She asked awkwardly and Aurora smiled politely as she opened the door further to let her in.

“Yeah he is, he’s out back. Come on I’ll lead you to him.” Aurora said and the blonde thanked her quietly as she followed her out back. “Barakat, You have a visitor.” Aurora said flatly as she made her way over to her deck chair which Zack was now sat on. She motioned for him to open his leg and he did. She sat in-between his legs and rested her back against his chest.

“Hey Baby.” She heard the blonde say and Jack jumped out of the water to give her a soft kiss.

“Baby, who’s that girl?” She asked, jealousy hinting in her words. He sighed softly as he grabbed a towel.

“She’s a girl. We’re civil. We don’t exactly like each other at the minute but we’re starting to become friends. I used to pick on her but I realised it was wrong and we're starting again. ” He said and the blonde girl frowned softly.

“Baby.. I don’t like you getting close to other girls.. What if you did something behind my back..” She whined and Jack sighed as he sat down on a deck chair.

“Babe.. That won’t happen.. She.. Has a boyfriend.” He stated and Aurora’s eyes widened softly before she got an idea and smiled softly up at Zack as he wrapped his arms softly around her waist.

“I hate relationships breaking up.. You wanna help Jack out?” Aurora whispered to Zack and he looked at her in confusion. “Well.. We’re good enough friends, right? We’ll never feel anything for each other.” She explained and Zack just nodded along softly, Not really understanding where she was going with it.

“Well.. What we gotta do?” He asked as he looked at the two arguing back and forth.

“Just.. Pretend to be my boyfriend, okay?” Aurora asked and Zack nodded his head softly as he wrapped his arms around her waist tighter.

“Yeah, Don’t worry Ava, I heard part of your little argument and I do have a boyfriend.” Aurora explained to the blonde and she turned to look at the red head. “I’m not exactly gonna leave Zack here for your boyfriend. I like my Zacky and I don’t roll that way.” She said with a small smile and that instantly made the blonde smile over at Jack who was staring at the pair with wide eyes. Aurora winked over at him while the blonde’s back was turned and he instantly knew what the pair where doing. Getting him out of shit. He thanked them quietly as the blonde sat on his knee. Aurora got up from her place and pulled Zack up with her. They made their way back over to the water and jumped in, attaching themselves back together instantly to make it seem believable. “You know, We may have to kiss during this little act.” Aurora laughed softly and Zack shrugged.

“Like you said, we wouldn’t feel anything for each other.” He said with a smile as he grazed his lips against the girls.

“How about we try it now then.” Aurora smiled softly before pressing her lips to his. They pulled away moments later and smiled at each other as they heard Ava talking about how cute the fake couple where from afar. “See, that wasn’t so bad.” Aurora said with a soft giggle as she hugged him softly. She looked up at Jack to see him scowling slightly at the couple and again she repeated in her head.. What the fuck..
♠ ♠ ♠
So.. NEW CHAPTER!
Wadda ya'll think, huh?
I hope you like it!
Comment/Subscribe?