Break Apart Her Heart

Part Twelve;;

**Dani’s POV**

She was going to die. Khorie Delaney Stuart was going down so fast. As soon as she figured out a way out of the pantry, that is. She couldn’t believe her and Mikey. Locking her up in here with this asshole. Who happened to be glaring at her at the moment, like she was the one who planned this all along. Hello, but if it was up to her, she sure as hell wouldn’t have them locked in the pantry. Dani did not want to talk to Frank about this. She did not want to talk to him about liking him. Shit, she didn’t even want to tell him in the first place. But if she wanted out of there, she had to say something. She just wasn’t sure what.

Sighing, Dani shook her head and sat down next to the wide shelves that lined the back wall. Frank, his eyes still narrowed, came and sat down across from her, bending his knees at a right angle and resting one of his wrists on them.

“You know, you can stop fucking looking at me like that. It’s not like I really wanted to spend time with you this weekend in the first place. I get enough of you at school,” she said bitterly, scowling at him.

“Oh please. You can’t tell me that you honestly had no idea about this. Khorie’s your fucking twin sister! What happened to that freaky twin thing?”

She threw her arms up in frustration. “I don’t know! It’s been out of whack lately! So no, I had no idea about this. Do you really think I would agree to it?”

Frank snorted, his upper lip curling. “You’d do anything to cause me misery.”

Dani’s eyes narrowed and her fists clenched at her sides, her fingernails biting into the skin of her palm. “You’re such a dick, Frank. Don’t you realize that not everything is about you? Have you ever stopped to think that you do nothing but piss me off? That you do nothing but make me feel like shit? You’re not the only one getting the shitty end of the stick, Iero.”

“You have no idea what you’re talking about!” Frank said, his voice rising as his cheeks began to flush.

“Well why don’t you enlighten me?” she asked snidely, tilting her head to the side.

“You want to know what I’m talking about? I fucking like you, Dani! Can’t you see? I’m crazy about you, but all you do is give me attitude! All you do is push me away! You can’t be nice to me for one fucking minute because you’re such a stuck up and irritating pain in my ass! I’m not even sure why I like you! But damn it, I can’t get you out of my fucking head!”

He was now yelling, and his voice was echoing in the confines of the pantry. She couldn’t fucking believe him. First he admitted to his feelings, and now he insulted her before going back to saying something somewhat nice. What the hell was he? A fucking schizoid? He seriously needed some help, because if he thought that she was going to be nicer to him now, he was sorely wrong. Though she was a little happy about some of his words, it was the others that made her growl and lunge towards him, swinging.

Frank let out a grunt as she landed on his abdomen, trying to keep her hands from making contact. His brow was furrowed and his lips pursed as he tried to fight her off. Her eyes were blazing with anger. She wanted to hurt him. She wanted to show him how his words had hurt her, make him feel the pain that was in her heart.

“Dani! What the fuck!” he exclaimed, trying to push her off of him.

Her cheeks went bright red as she fought at him. Tears were threatening to well up in her eyes and sobs were choking at her. She was so damn frustrated with him. She just wanted to hurt him like he had just done her. It was only fair, right? Her hands came into contact with every inch of them that she could reach. His face, his chest, his arms. The sounds of slapping overrode the sound of her crying, thankfully.

“Dani! Calm the fuck down!” he said, shoving her.

She fell back off of him, her chest heaving as tears fell down her face. Her blue eyes looked crystalline through the tears, but held a sense of hardness behind that. Frank’s hazel eyes were wide as he brought a hand up to rub his cheek, where she had obviously gotten a good hit in.

“What was that about?” he asked quietly.

Dani turned her eyes away from him as she shakily stood, keeping her back pressed against the wall. She didn’t plan on answering him. She couldn’t seem to find the words to explain it anyways. It sounded stupid in her mind now that she thought about it. Now that she wasn’t caught up in the spell of anger, she realized that hitting him hadn’t been the best idea. If anything, it probably made him hate her more.

Frank stood across from her, still rubbing his cheek, which had started to go slightly red from her assault. His eyes were full of anger as he glared at her again. “See! This is what I was talking about! This is you pushing me away again! This is you being a pain in my ass. This is fucking ridiculous, Dani!”

Her anger welled up once more, making her completely forget everything else. All she saw was the haze of red as she yelled back at him. “You’re fucking ridiculous! You’re a pain in the ass! I fucking hate you, Frank!” Dani yelled, bringing her hand up and slapping him across the other cheek.

His jaw clenched tightly, his lips pressed in a thin line as he watched her raise her hand again, preparing to give him another good smack across the cheek. However, he reached forward and grabbed her wrist. Her jaw dropped for a second before she clamped it shut, her eyes narrowing. He smirked at her as he grabbed her other wrist, yanking her towards him. She crashed against his chest with a thud.

“Stop it, Dani. Just…stop it,” he whispered.

Dani had to tilt her head back pretty far to look up at him, standing this close. He was several inches taller than herself, but this close, it seemed like so much more. She sniffled, shaking her head. “I’m sorry. I don’t know what I was thinking. I’m so sorry,” she whispered.

She was about to say something else when Frank’s mouth over hers cut her off. Dani was startled, to say the least. Her eyes went wide and she froze, unsure what to do. Frank’s lips continued to move over hers and she told herself to relax, to just go with the flow. Her eyes fluttered close and she pressed herself closer, allowing her mouth to move with his. His hands let loose her wrist and moved down to her waist, where they began kneading at the small bit of exposed flesh between her t-shirt and jeans.

It was a kiss unlike any other. Dani wasn’t an innocent girl, to say the least, but the kiss that she was sharing with Frank felt like her first. Butterflies flipped and turned in her stomach. Her heartbeat was way fast and thudding in her chest. Little tingles ran up and down her spine as she brought her hands up to run through his shiny dark hair.

“I’m crazy about you,” he murmured through their kisses.

Dani’s lips tugged up in a smile as she opened her eyes, nibbling on his bottom lip. He was staring right at her, waiting for her to say something.

“I’m crazy about you too.”
♠ ♠ ♠
<333

I'm not sure how I feel about this chapter.

Comments = Frank Iero's soul

<333
PhoenixRising