Break Apart Her Heart

Image

Danielle Stuart has lived next to the Iero’s for the past five years. And let’s face it. They weren’t the best of friends. Actually, even the word ‘hate’ was an understatement. There was nothing else on the face of the earth that Dani could say she hated more than Frank fucking Iero.

But one day in English, they were forced to work on a project together. And not just any project. The study of romance. What happens when they’re stuck together, for hours at a time? Will they attempt murder? Or will their passions run high enough for them to forget about tormenting each other for a bit?

Meanwhile, Danielle’s twin sister Khorie is having a few boy troubles of her own. The two Way brothers lived just across the street. While Mikey was friendly enough, the older one, Gerard wasn’t. But Khorie finds herself always trying to get a glimpse of him, but he never seems to notice her.

What happens when Mrs. Stuart hires Gerard to give art lessons to Khorie? Will there be love? Lust? Pain? All this and more in this fabulous new fan fiction written by yours truly, PhoenixRising.

Disclaimer: No, I don’t own MCR. Though I’d love to. I, however, do own Danielle and Khorie. They are mine. So, steal, and I’ll take all your cookies.

Comments are always love.

I will be alternating chapters between the sister's POV's. Just figured I'd put that out there now so there's no confusion. ^_^
  1. Part One;;
    Dani's POV
  2. Part Two;;
    Khorie's POV
  3. Part Three;;
    Dani's POV
  4. Part Four;;
    Khorie's POV
  5. Part Five;;
    Dani's POV
  6. Part Six;;
    Frank and Khorie's POV
  7. Part Seven;;
    Dani's POV
  8. Part Eight;;
    Khorie's POV
  9. Part Nine;;
    Dani's POV
  10. Part Ten;;
    Gerard's POV
  11. Part Eleven;;
    Khorie's POV
  12. Part Twelve;;
    Dani's POV
  13. Part Thirteen;;
    Khorie's POV
  14. Part Fourteen;;
    Dani's POV
  15. Part Fifteen;;
    Khorie's POV