Your Lips Are a Hot Flame, Baby And Our Chemistry Is Kerosene

Holly Would You Turn Me In On?

ALEX'S POV

"I can't believe we're leaving tomorrow," Jack told me while tuning his guitar.

"I know, this ones a big one," I walked up to my guitar.

"I feel bad for Rian. Well, not Rian, for Kara, they barely get to spend time anymore," he sighed and looked up at me with his wide eyes.

"Yeah," I nodded awkwardly and sat next to him.

"I mean, I know I don't know much about you and Noel, but what did you tell her? She must've been devastated when she found out you're going on tour again."

I chuckled to myself, "not exactly."

He furrowed his brows, "what do you mean 'not exactly'? Whether you'd like to admit it or not, that girl is like your girlfriend bro, I mean, you guys actually like each other so you can't consider that 'friends with benefits' or whatever-"

"Jack," I cut him off, "I don't like her, and she doesn't know we're leaving on tour."

His eyes widened, "what do you mean? You didn't tell her? Bro, when she finds out she's going to-"

"It doesn't matter," I cut him off again and he gave mea quizzical look. I took a deep sigh and continued, "we had this fight, and, I don't know, I'm over that."

Jack shook his head lightly, "when we're on the road, don't come to my crying saying you miss her. You should be glad and realize you're lucky to have whatever you two have... or had."

"Had," I corrected him, " and trust me, I don't cry."

-------------------------------------------

NOEL'S POV

I was nervous when I entered the venue. I wasn't sure what I was going to tell him. I wasnt sure if I could even speak to him.

I hadn't seen them ever since that last incident, and part of me didn't want to. Part of me told me to forget about him, but I couldn't. All of me wanted to apologize. So all of me drove my sorry ass to this stinky ass venue to seethe love of my life Alex and his silly ass band play.

At first it was more than awkward, seeing some kids from school, and noticing I was probably the only soul in that room that wasn't drenched in black. Since the moment I stepped in the room, I was already hating it, until I sawthem him step on stage with that stupid pink guitar.

I didn't want to be noticed, so I just hung out by the back, watching them interact with the small, local, crowd. The chemistry between them and the crowd was amazing; maybe I am being a little biased, but its okay, All Time Low did not disappoint. That was until the last song.

"This song isn't quite done, but I guess we'll play it for you guys, and you can tell me what you think," Alex spoke into the mic, and my heart skipped a beat, "it's called Holly." Holly...? My heart sunk with every word he spoke into the mic.

I’m never gonna give it up
You're giving me such a rush
Come on Holly would you turn me on

You are
The taste of somethin' sweet
And I'm tangled in the sheets
You left
Your mark dragged down my back
So chain me up
I'm in too deep
Too much of you is never enough

I’m never gonna give it up
You're giving me such a rush
Come on Holly would you turn me on?
Just another pretty face
But I wanted that one taste
Come on Holly would you turn me on?

Just one fix
To take me out the mix
And I'm not strung out on you
Drove all night
Like the deer in your headlights
What's left of me
You'll swallow soon
Too much of you is never enough

I’m never gonna give it up
You're giving me such a rush
Come on Holly would you turn me on?
Just another pretty face
But I wanted that one taste
Come on Holly would you turn me on?

I took what you wanted
I got it
You know it
You’re haunted by everything
That you gave me
You made me
You broke me
You saved me
I'm crazy but we are done

I’m never gonna give it up
You're giving me such a rush
Come on Holly would you turn me on?
Just another pretty face
But I wanted that one taste
Come on Holly would you turn me on?

I’m never gonna give it up
You're giving me such a rush
Come on Holly would you turn me on?
Just another pretty face
But I wanted that one taste
Come on Holly would you turn me on?
♠ ♠ ♠
holy guacamole, 295 readers. 57 subscribers. and 9 star thingies.
wowowowow.
when i first started this story, i never expected this much from you guys.
thank you sosososo much (:

oh my, just one more :o

xoxo
Pansy

PS:if i made any grammatical or spelling errors, please let me know!
i never spellcheck this stuff lol

I LOVE YOU GUYS