Your Lips Are a Hot Flame, Baby And Our Chemistry Is Kerosene

The Permanent Sex Hair Should've Made It Obvious

Fuck I hate shitty parties.

Parties where all people are doing is getting drunk and fucking. People aren’t even dancing! It’s ridiculous. Might as well call it a massive orgy. I really hate shitty parties.

This is why I just left Tiffany’s orgy. Because it was full of sluts, girls dying for attention, and boys with wood waiting to be used.

Where to go, where to go? I asked myself as I rested inside my car. And by some external, and greater, force at this moment my phone vibrated.

A text that read:
Sup Noel, havnt seen u in a while
Bobby

"God does exist," I muttered to myself as I replied to Bobby’s text. Bobby is my friend that graduated last year, probably one of my closest friends, he’s a good guy. I barely get to see him anymore, due to college and his part-time job. Which brings me to my next point, he works at an arcade, when in need of summer fun, due to a shitty party, arcade’s are always the best. Especially with Bobby in them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Robert!" I said as I entered the arcade.

"Noel!" he walked from behind the register towards me, embracing me in a hug.

"Damn, you’ve gotten buff boy, been working out?" I slapped his shoulder.

"Haha, yeah, I actually have, and it seems like you’ve gotten taller," he teased me. God I hate it when people 1)mess with my hair, 2)mess with my height. Especially when they’re giants. Mind you, Bobby is 6’4”, I’m just 5’5”.

"Ha. Ha. Very funny Robert," I said and stared at him.

"God, I missed your angry stare," he chuckled and paused, "look, right now I’m a little busy, so if you want hang around for a moment, I’ll take my break in like ten minutes, then we can chill."

"Sure Bob, no prob," I smiled and walked towards a little machine. There was this guy in the coin machine, trying to put his dollar bill in, but for some reason he was taking way too long. The arcade where Bob works is a very small one, so it only has one coin machine.

"Ey.. Hey.." I tapped the guy in the shoulder, "need help buddy? Or is this too hard for you?"

"Sorry, you wanted to use it," he said as he turned around.

"Oh shit, Gaskarth, I didn’t know it was you," I should’ve known though, the permanent sex hair should’ve made it obvious, or if that wasn’t enough, the fact that the only guys in the arcade, (besides myself, Bobby, and his manager,) were Jack Barakat and Rian Dawson should’ve given it away.

"Oh, hey Noel," he said as he stepped aside and leaned against the machine, "so, what are you doing here?"

I stuck my dollar inside the machine and replied, "oh nothing, just visiting a friend that I hadn’t seen in a while." The coins popped out on the bottom of the machine and I picked them up.

"Sweet," this was followed by a big wave of awkward silence.

"What about you? Shouldn’t you be in Tiffany’s party or something?" I asked.

"Well, we were going to go, but we decided to make our last day in town very chill," he said calmly, still leaning against the machine.

"Last day in town?"

"Yeah, we leave tomorrow, we got signed and we’re going to play in-"

"Oh yeah, yeah, I heard about that," I cut him off, "that’s really cool, you know, you get a chance to make it big."

"Yeah, actually, I think we’re all shitting our pants right now," he laughed and I followed.

"Nah, don’t worry about that, I’ve seen you guys play before, you guys are actually pretty good, I’m sure you’re going to do great," I gave him a reassuring smile and he smiled back, he’s not that bad, "so uh, Gaskarth, how long are you guys going to be gone?" curiosity always gets the best out of me.

"We’ll only be gone for two weeks, because we’re only going to play eight warped dates," he shrugged.

"That’s nice though, you got to start somewhere," I said as I shifted from one leg to another.

"Yeah," he smirked and stared at the floor, "so you, what are your plans for the summer?"

"Oh nothing, I’m just staying here, waiting for college to start, but not really wanting it to start," I giggled, "I don’t know how that makes sense," I smiled.

"Yeah, I don’t know either," he chuckled.

"Hey! Noel!" I heard Bobby approach us.

"Oh, I gotta go, he’s the reason why I’m here in the first place," I smiled at him.

"Oh you know Bobby?" he asked before I could walk away.

"Yeah, we were really close last year."

"Oh," he paused, "well yeah, he’s a really cool guy," he smiled and Bobby approached us.

"Hey Alex, what’s up?" Bobby said.

"Not much, talking to the lady here," he smirked, and for a second there I felt like he was trying to get in my pants. Or that could’ve just been my imagination running wild.

"Sweet, well, the lady and I are going out to get some ice cream or something, so we’ll catch up with you later," he said and nodded at Alex; Alex did the same and so did I.

We turned around to walk away, but too quickly I realized I was still holding those coins in my hand. I turned around and shouted, "hey Gaskarth!"

Just as fast, he turned around, "yeah?"

I walked up to him and handed him the coins, "you’ll need these more than I will," I smiled at him.

"Thanks," he chuckled and smiled back.

"Don’t even mention it! Oh and, have fun during tour!" I said as I began to walk away.

"You have fun doing whatever you’ll do!" he shouted back.

"I will," I muttered to myself.

"So, Alex Gaskarth?" Bobby asked me as I reached him.

"What about him?" I asked completely knowing what he meant.

"He’s a cool kid, he’s a good guy, and I think he might be hitting on you," he smirked.

"Oh please, first: setting an eye on Alex Gaskarth is like begging for AIDS, and second: by this time tomorrow he’ll be out on tour, meaning, he’ll be getting more ass than a toilet seat" I reassured him.

"Whatever you say," he smiled, "you know, you’ve always loved to deny the truth."

"Shut the fuck up before I slap that stupid grin out of your face," I threatened him and giggled.

"Oh, someone is getting a little hostile," yeah, I missed Bobby.
♠ ♠ ♠
xoxo
Pansy