Ransom

Blood Lust

Liam flicked on his lights and slammed his foot roughly against the gas pedal. His speedometer quickly read ninety miles per hour, but even then he wasn't going fast enough. He couldn't believe that these monsters had taken his girls so close to home. To a place he never would have thought to look. Matt and Liam used to take the weekend and go fishing at Big Bear. It was their safe haven when they needed to get away from home. It seemed Matt needed it more than Liam did anymore. Liam flew down the California streets, weeving through cars quickly.

He had called for back up when he first found out about Nicole and Ashlee's whereabouts. He had a majority of the police station meeting him there fairly soon. Liam would certainly show up first, which only gave him an advantage. If any of these soul robbing motherfuckers were outside, he would surely let a bullet kiss the front and back of their skull. He could only shake with rage at the moment. He hadn't even realized how tight his fingers laced around the steering wheel until they started to go numb. The glare of red and blue lights in his rear view put a smile on his face.

Slowly but surely, patrol cars gathered behind him, chasing after him as he made his way to Big Bear. Liam slammed on his breaks when the traffic refused to move. He came centimeters away from the bumper of a Cadillac, which would put his rescue on hold. Not only were they in the way, but the cars weren't moving. They were at a complete stand still, which only fueled Liam's fire. He pulled into the shoulder on the high way, flying down the bare lane. He passed an accident on the other side, but he wasn't worried about the people on the other side.

Ambulances and Police circled the scene, so leaving them behind didn't put a guilty feeling in the pit of Liam's stomach. He swallowed hard, pressing the gas pedal to the floor. He was willing to kill every person that was in Big Bear, regardless if they were wanted from the law or his best friend for years. Knowing that these people had a part in taking away his family for some cash only furiated him. Liam tensed up when a voice echoed loudly over his walky talky. With a shaking hand, he gripped it. Angrily, he said, "What is it, Phil?"

"You call the shots on this, Liam."His voice staticed through the walky."No matter what happens, we do what you say. Even if it's turning our backs on your while you torture these motherfuckers to death."

"Torturing them wouldn't give me half the satisfaction."Liam let the walky drop to his side.

Liam was so caught up in his thoughts that he nearly missed the rock path to Big Bear. His car fish tailed slightly as he came around the bend, but he never slowly down. His car nearly kissed the house as he pushed open his front door. The other patrol cars followed up behind them, guns drawn as they stepped from their vehicles. Liam reached into his glove compartment and pulled out the weapon Nicole had pulled on the guys when the situation first started. He knew how the safety worked and he was not afraid to pull the trigger, no matter who stood in front of it.

He grabbed the walky and hooked it roughly to the micro phone. He pressed the walky to his lips and in a cruel, growling tone, said, "Come out with your hands up! We have you surrounded! Return Nicole and Ashlee to me safely and you will be taken out quickly!"

Liam wanted to say more, but he couldn't think of how to word anything. He wasn't afraid to face all these men by himself. He was more afraid for his families sake. Would he walk in and find them dead? Would he find them on the verge of death, begging to be taken out? What did these monsters even do to his girls? Liam's hand grew into a tight fist at the thoughts rumbling through his head. He was going to kill every last motherfucker in the building, including Matt.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short, but it's a filler.