Sequel: Baby Don't Hurt Me
Status: Working on it! Plz comment!

Why Is It Always Me

Helper

Our family was down stairs with Jacob's pack. They were talking about something . I don't know neither does Renesmee.(Mom put one of her fields on again)

"I want Jacob." Renesmee weeped. I sighed."I want to go outside." I said. Outside it was so beautiful. Not like when it's raining. Well it's beautiful when it's raining but the sun is so warm.

My dad and mom came in the room. They began to pack our bags rapidly.

"Where are we going?" Renesmee asked.

"We're going to meet a few people and we need you guys to behave." My dad said as he finished packing very little stuff.

My mom picked Renesmee and me up.

"Alice said they would be there in 40 minutes we should hurry."My mom said.I carefully took one of the dream catchers. It was made by Quil. I could tell. my mom ran rapidly down the stairs.I held the dream catcher and studied it as renesmee held on to my mom tightly.

My mom ran out and into the woods. That's when I began to worry mom never came out when it was nice outside.I began to hold on to her lightly. Behind my mom I heard fast movement, large movements. It sounded like the pack.

I had to admit I was scared. I looked at Renesmee.She looked scared too.

***********************************

According to my Aunt Alice they were coming in 10 minutes.I didn't know who they were and why everyone was so scared. The pack was right behind us.

"They're hear!" My aunt Rosalie yelled. I looked in the distance and saw a few cloaks walking towards us. I held on my mom tightly.

They stopped just a few feet in front of us. The first cloaks took their hoods off to show vampires like dad. I decided to not listen to their conversation and just pay attention to what was in my hands. It was pretty. Quil usually puts his best work on stuff. Well. . . that's what Jacob says.

it was blue. and brown. Someone tugged at my shirt. It was Embry. I smiled.

"Come on let's go meet those people." He smiled. I nodded. He carried me toward the three men carefully.

"Aw Renesmee." The man that did all the talking said.
"What's your gift?" He asked. Renesmee put her hands on his cheeks.He smiled.

"Very interesting."He smiled.

"And you must be Emalie."He smiled. I nodded.

"What are your gifts child, show me." I looked at my parents and they nodded.I touched his skin. I made him look old. I looked at embry and smiled. I changed myself to look like him.

He smiled."I'm Aro." he smiled. I smiled back at him.

"And you shape-shifter.I must read your thoughts." Aro said. Embry looked back to see if it was okay with Jacob.He nodded. Aro took his hands and closed his eyes. He smiled.

"You may go back. I see that these aren't immortal child, but that does not mean I will not be looking carefully at your family."Aro said to my grandma and grandpa. They nodded. I kept close to Embry. I was a bit scared. I looked back to see Aro was talking to someone familiar.

Alec.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment Please! Thank you for subscribing and commenting!