‹ Prequel: Forget About It
Status: Finished!

Therapy

Chapter Three

Jack's P.O.V.:

“Where the hell is Alex?” I asked Lisa through the phone.

I have to seriously talk with him. I had been to his house, empty. I called him a billion fucking times, no answers. I text him, he ignores me. What’s his fucking problem?

“Jack,” she sounded depressed, “Alex and I broke up again, I’m at Kara’s.”

“What do you mean you broke up?” I rolled my eyes, he would have come to me like he always does to vent about his problems with Lisa. Something the entire All Time Low family, especially me, are so used too. “You guys do this as a hobby.”

“No, I think we’re done for good.” She sighed, “How come he hasn’t told you?”

“I don’t know how about you tell me?” I retorted. How can Alex be so stupid? “What the hell happened?”

“I- uhm- I cheated on him?” She laughed lightly, “Have you tried calling him?”

“You what?” I pulled my hair, “When did this happen?”

“Don’t make me say it again. You guys are gone all the time and it- it just happened. It was going to end like this. We all knew that.” Lisa explained and I could see the knowing expression on her face.

A quick image of Kaser flashed in front of my mind, ‘This won’t last Jack, we know this’ Matt’s voice recalled whenever I thought of her.

I shook my head: “If anything is wrong call me, alright?”

“Thanks Jack, bye.”

“Bye.” URGH! Where is this asshole?

I parked my black Nissan in front of Rian’s garage and rather angrily just walked into his house.

“Dawson?” I yelled through the house.

“Kitchen, what do you want Jackass.”

“Do you know where Gaskarth is?” I grabbed a beer out of his fridge and sat down in his living room.

“No, isn’t he at home? Or with Lisa?” Rian took the beer from my hands and placed it on his coffee table.

“Lisa and him broke up,” I snickered, “For real this time.”

“So did he bolt after he told you?”

“No, Lisa told me Ri. He didn’t even tell me himself.” I pulled my hair.

“I guess Gaskarth just bolted without telling us.” Rian stated.

“He’s our best friend, he’d tell us.” I sighed.

“Apparently not,” Rian shook his head, “What do you need from him?”

I grabbed the beer Rian took from me and opened it: “I was going to go ask him for advice on –“

I paused and looked at Rian, who obviously caught on.

“Well this is bad,” he took the can away from me again.

“That Alex is gone?” I groaned, “he does it often, just usually he leaves hints-“

“No that you are drinking beer at eleven in the morning and well you're little problem.”

“Rian,” I looked at him, “I want her back.”

“Let’s have a guys night out,” Rian suggested, “drinking, video games, pizza, club, girls?”

“Sure.” I agreed only half way. I don’t want some girl.

“I’ll text the guys, kay?”

I only nodded and grabbed my beer again. Have you ever compared every girl you meet to the 'one and only'?