Status: NEW

Which One Direction ?

3.

By half time my hands were killing form all the clapping we had been doing. Every now and then I could feel a pair of eyes on my and as I looked up either Liam or Niall put their heads down. I have to say I was finding my Celtic brother rather attractive.

“So Sophia, I have to admit when I first found out we were going to be sitting by a Welsh person I thought you would talk like Nessa of Gavin and Stacy” Harry turned to look at me.

“Omg, please tell me you did not just say that! We are not all from Swansea” I said with a smile at him.

“Hey guys you’re on after the break and there has been a spot of trouble with the cars and seeing that you are all going back to the same hotel to you mind sharing?” Sandra said standing in front of us.

“That’s no problem Sand” Liam said quickly.

“Right Soph, we are gonna have to leave you now but we will back as soon as we finish. Okay?” Zain asked me.

“That’s fine boys have fun.” I said as they stood to leave with Sandra. Once they had left I was given the chance to think. I think I have small crush on Niall, with his baby blue eyes and lush smile. Not to mention he was Irish which makes him even more of a babe. But I doubt he feels the same. I mean why would I’m just a girl who was stuck on the same table.
With that the lights dimmed and the second half began. And guess what, the boys were amazing. They sang they cover of Forever young and Kids in America. Many girls in the ceremony were swooning over them.
That’s when I got an update from Twitter. @Soph.cool.yay that song was for you. from @NiallOffical.
Omg did he really just send that?? Before I had time to think the boys were back. “You were amazing. I really enjoyed that.” I said to them with a smile at Niall. That’s when Ruth Jones came onto stage to present the next award.

“Oh what’s occurring?” she said and gained a few laughs. “I’m here to present an award to a very lucky girl that has been made a captain at the age of 17. Not only that but she has been selected for the British team and has still managed to gain amazing exam results and to top it she’s Welsh. I think that she is a amazing person and it gives me great pleasure to present The Young Person of Wales this year to Sophia James. Come on up here girl” she said smiling directly at me. With that I got up from my seat and began my walk towards the stage. The boys all stood and clapped, Louis even whooping. I laughed but all the way up I could feel a pair of eyes burning into my back. Turning back I saw Niall staring at me.

“Thanks Ruth.” I said to her after receiving my trophy and a hug. “I would like to thank everyone in Wales for this and for supporting me and the girls through our ups and downs. This is a team award” I said smiling. With that me and Ruth walked off the stage and went our separate ways. Once I got back to the table I got hugged so many times with one hug lasting longer than the rest.

The rest of the night passed in blur and soon enough it was time for us to leave. In the car back I sat between Louis and Harry, by now they felt like the older brothers I never had. Once we were at the hotel Zain turned to me and said;

“Fancy coming to our rooms to hang out for a bit? It is only 10.”

“Sure” I said as we walked up to the suite they were sharing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry to say but i made up Sophia's Twitter account and the tweet but that is Niall's Twitter name.
Anyways here is the next one. A comment would be nice.
Love Cherry.