Status: NEW

Which One Direction ?

4.

Niall’s P.O.V

I can’t believe it. I was falling for a girl I had only just met, it was almost comical. As we walked up the stairs I glanced at her and saw that she was still buzzing from wining her award. To me she looked amazing.

“Hey guys I'm gonna change quickly, do you want to come inside and wait?” she asked as we past her room.

“Sure” Said Harry smiling at the rest of us. As we walked into the room we saw it was a very nice room. Sophia grabbed a pair of jeans and hoodie and went to change in the bathroom. I couldn’t help but stare as she walked so elegantly towards the bathroom. “So you like her don’t you Niall?” asked Harry as we waited.

“What do you mean, we’ve only just met?” I asked their curious eyes. “Is it that obvious?” I asked.

“Only to us mate because we know you.” Zain reassured me. “But you have to know I think Louis see’s her as a sister.” We all laughed at that. We were still laughing as she walked out of the bathroom.

“What you laughing at?” she asked pulling on a pair of Uggs. She looked so adorable when she was confused.

“Nothing you have to worry your pretty little head about.” I said to her. “It was just something Zain said”.

“Oh before we go,” she spun around to look at Harry. “You owe someone a follow, Mr. It’s not fair you know to say you’ll do something and you don’t.” She said as she picked up her
phone and room key.

“It’s not that I don’t want to, it’s I can’t.” He said to defend himself.

“Sure” she eyed him slowly. The rest of us could not help but laugh as we walked out of Sophia’s room and down the lobby to our room. “Who’s got the key?” she asked us.

“Me” I said to her as I opened the door. “My lady” I said as we followed her in. We walked in and Sophia jumped onto the comfiest sofa in the room. “Hey that's my seat” I said as I went to grab some snacks out of the kitchen.

“So?” she asked as Harry sat next to her and she popped her legs across him. “You know, I feel as if I have always known you. Would it be rude if I asked if we could all stay in touch? Because I mean Louis is like a brother to me already, the annoying always texting one.” She smiled at as.

“I don’t see a problem with that.” I said laughing as she repeated what we had said earlier. I looked around at the others and they all nodded.

“So if you all give me your phones I’ll put my number in it then you can all text me your numbers yeah?” she asked holding her hand out. “I’ll only be a minute and I’ll do yours first Lou” she said laughing. We handed her our Iphone’s and she typed her number into each one, doing Louis’ first as promised. Once she finished she handed them all back and we all text her so she could save it. “So what shall we do first?” she asked once she was done.

“How about a bit of “Just Dance” on the Wii?” Louis asked putting his phone down.

“Yes!!” Sophia said. “I’m gonna whip your buts, wanna know why? Because this is how I and the girls celebrate!” She exclaimed while I put the game on. Once the music started she grabbed the controller and thrashed Louis into the next millennium.

Once she had beaten us all twice we decided to watch a film. Sophia came and sat next to me on the sofa, and whispered into my ear: “Will you hold my hand at the scary bits Niall because I don’t like Horrors.”

“Course” I said as we watching Halloween. With that the film began and halfway through it I felt a grip on my hand, looking down I saw that Sophia had her head on my shoulder hiding from the TV! And that's how she fell asleep and I thought I had died and gone to heaven with this beautiful girl on my arm. In fact that's how we all fell asleep that night.
♠ ♠ ♠
A single comment would be nice please?

Love Cherry x