Status: NEW

Which One Direction ?

5.

Morning came and I woke up to find myself asleep on Niall with the others spotted around on the floor and sofas. Getting up I walked into the small kitchen the boys had and went straight to the fridge. Looking in I saw they had loads of eggs and bread in there, so I decided to make French toast for when they all woke up. Beating the eggs up I sang along to a One Direction song on the radio. Once the pan was hot enough I began to place the egg coated bread in it. By the time I had cooked five slices I heard movement behind me. Turning I saw Zain getting up from the sofa where he was sleeping. He walked towards me smiling.

“What are you doing little welsh lady?” he asked going to the fridge to get some orange juice.

“I’m making breakfast for the five most amazing guys in the United Kingdom. Problem?” I smiled at him. “Put the kettle on will you please I'm in need of a cuppa.”

“Course, I will.” He smiled making the tea. “Milk? Sugar?”

“Just milk please Z” I answered. Handing me my cup of tea I looked across at the sleeping figures I smiled. “Thanks for last night”. I said turning to face Zain again. “Will you wake the others up, this is nearly done?”

“No trouble Soph.” He said walking off. Once we had all eaten the toast I turned to the boys and smiled. We had moved back to the sofas. I stood up and turned to face them all to say:

“This has been the most amazing weekend ever guys and I just wanna thank you for that. I honestly hope we can stay in touch but I really need to go now. I got a train to catch after all.” I said giving each one a hug. With that I left and went back to my room. Once I was done packing I went to the train station and began my 5 ½ hour journey home. I text mum to say I was on my home and I would tell her when I got in. The same went to Becs. The replies I got were so similar, they said they would talk to me when I got in.

That's when I received a text. Hey Sophia. I just wanted to say I had an amazing time with you and I hope we can meet up again soon? Love Niall. I went into shock. Texting back quickly as I could I said Yeah of course. I had an amazing time to. Love your little welsh lady. The train ride from there got a lot more enjoyable.

LOUIS P.O.V

“Do you guys think we would have a problem if we publicly tweet Sophia?” I asked the others.

“I don’t think so. The only problem we might have is that Niall is in love.” Harry replied while ruffling Niall’s hair.

“Yeah I think you might be right there.” I said and the others agreed. Had an amazing time this weekend with boys and my sister from another mother @Soph.cool.yay. Thank you, young person’s awards. I tweeted. With that the rest of the guys retweeted it. With that we all went to our separate rooms to pack so we could go back to our apartment while we filmed our music videos and songs in central London.

“It’s time to go!” Liam shouted from the door and we all went to climb in the car. That’s when the backlash of tweets starting with everyone wanting to know who Soph was. “Oh my, what have we started?” he asked as we all looked at each other.

SOPHIA’S P.O.V

Within moments of getting the boys tweet the tweets came in thick and fast. Most were really nice wanting to know how I knew the boys but some were just plain hate. I knew better than to say anything till I got word from the boys. Getting off the train in Swansea to swap trains it began to rain. Grate just what I needed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry ive been busy!!
Love Cherry x