Status: NEW

Which One Direction ?

6.

The next few weeks were simple. I text the boys, went to school, did training, played my matches, did homework and carried out my duties as youth worker at youth club. It was so strange how alike me and Louis were. The more I got to know the boys the more I liked them. I could relate to them all in different ways, it was quite scary.

Louis was literally my brother from another mother.

Zain I went to when I needed fashion advice and a good chat.

Harry was my basketball buddy and was company when the other went out to drink and we need to chat.

Liam I went to with every problem I had because he had the best advice.

And Niall well we just flirted and talked and just got to know one another. I would have to say I was slowly falling for him.

One afternoon when I came home from training there was a letter addressed to me on the table. Curiously I opened it and inside was to backstage passes to ENJOY. The letter read:

Dear our little welsh lady,
Here are two tickets for you and someone to come see us backstage at ENJOY in Parc y Scarlets. Okay that's the formal bit over with. Basically Soph you and who ever have to get your butts to Parc Y Scarlets by two and show the tickets to the bloke at the gate/entrance whatever and he will let you in. See you in a week babe.
Love Niall, Harry, Louis, Zain and Liam.
Xxxxxxxxxxx


I had to re-read the letter to make sure I wasn’t seeing things. PING. Looking down at my phone I saw the boys had tweeted me hoping I got my letter. After tweeting back I had I rang my best buddy.

“Becs you are not going to believe were we are going in a week! Omg and who your gonna meet and I'm going to see again“ I screamed down the phone the second she picked up.

“Were we are going Soph?” asked getting excited.

“We are going to ENJOY in Parc y Scarlets and meeting slash hanging with One frigging
Direction!!!!” I said to her.

“Are you for real?”

“Yes I am Becs”

“Right I'm coming up, see you in a few.” She said hanging down. Omg I’m going to see my boys again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay im so sorry it took so long to update and that it is short but i do have a good reason. I am doing my GCSE so stay with me and you know tell me what you think ? Maybe ?
Love
Cherry