Status: NEW

Which One Direction ?

7.

That week passed in a flash. Because the letter said by two we decided to get there for 12. My mum drove us up as we sand along to The Wanted’s album. I and Becs were so excited. Once we got to Parc y Scarlets we went up to the man at the gate. I showed him the passes and he opened the gate and lead to a random room with pop and candy and stuff.

“Sit down girls, I will be right back” the man said. So that's what we did, we sat and waited.

Within 5 minutes he came back and behind him came 5 very cheerful lads. The moment they saw me I was engulfed in big hug. Laughing I pulled away and hugged them individually.

“I have missed you guys so much, it’s unreal.” I said to them. Turning on my heel I said “Boys this is my bestie Becs. Becs this is Zain, Niall, Louis, Liam and Harry from One Direction, although I think you know that.” I laughed.

“Hey” they all said.

“Hey guys.” Becs said a little awkwardly.

We hung out for an hour, talking laughing feeling like one happy family. The more time I spend with the more I loved them, especially Niall. At around 1 Tommo the host came in. He had a quick chat to the boys then came over to me and Becs.
“Hello there girls” he said with his Carmarthenshire accent. “I'm Tommo and you are?” he asked us.

“Becs” said Becs shaking his hand.

“And I'm Sophia” I said to him, also shaking his hand.

“Sophia, as in Withybush Hospital radio Sophia that took over Radio Pems for a few hours in order to aid our troops Sophia?” he asked.

“Yes that's me Tommo of Carmarthenshire Radio and Scarlets Fm” I laughed as the others looked at us strangely, well apart from Becs. “ I do Hospital radio and I took over my local station for the day” I explained.

“Well in that case, how would you like to co-host ENJOY with me?” Tommo asked.

“I would love to. Thank you so much.” I replied smiling like no tomorrow.

“Right I will be back to get you later to sort out we will do then.” He said and left.

“Omg, did that just happen?” I asked the others.

They all just laughed at me. We went back to whatever we were doing before Tommo came in.

“Hey Soph, can I talk to you a mo, in private?” Niall asked in his cute Irish way.

“Sure thingy” I said as we walked out of the room and down the hall.

“We are staying in Wales tonight as we have tomorrow off, so we can have some Welsh fun.
And I was wandering would you be willing to meet me so we can go on a date?” Niall asked.

Looking him in the eye I said....
♠ ♠ ♠
Cilffhanger for you, what do you think she will say?
Let me know what you think she should say.
-Cherry X