Sequel: Written in the Stars

Passion

First Date

Today was the day, I was going on my first date. I straightened my skirt in the mirror and check the time, again. 5:58, he would be here any minute. I face the mirror again; my outfit consisted of a blue shirt, Zoë’s black skirt and her tights, Erin’s necklace and purse. I had convinced the girls that heels were not necessary, and they let me wear my own shoes. I heard the door bell ring; I smiled at myself in the mirror once more and walked down the stairs. He looked amazing with a pair of dark wash jeans and a white polo.

“Wow you look, uh, well uh” He seemed speechless

“Absolutely wonderful” I finished for the poor guy, he just nodded. “So wear are we going?” I ask as we got into his car

“Uh well what are you in the mood for?” He asked

“Honestly?” I asked him and he nodded

“How about we get some take out at Arby’s and go to the park?” I asked and he smiled

“Really? You don’t want to go to some expensive dinner? You wanna get take out and sit at the park?” I nodded and he smiled “You’re my type of girl” I laughed, we got are food and headed to the park, he parked his car and we got out. I sat on the hood of his car and he joined me, we leaned back and sat there looking at the stars in silence, before I spoke up.

“You know what? This isn’t how I pictured my first date, but now thinking about I wouldn’t trade it for the world.” I smiled before quickly adding ‘knock on wood’ I didn’t wanna jinx this.

“First date?” He asked looking shocked

“Uh huh”

“So that means you haven’t kissed anyone?”

“Nope” I didn’t really lie, I didn’t count that kiss with the meat head, but I didn’t want to tell him the truth, it would raise a bunch of questions I didn’t want to answer

“And uh you’re a uh virgin?” He asked and I laughed at his awkwardness

“Sure am” We sat there in awkward silence some more

“Well I am too” He looked me in the eyes, I smiled

“Okay well, topic change how was your day?” I asked him

“Good, couldn’t get you out of my mind though” I blushed “What about you?”

“Ugh! I really do hate school and the people in it.” I pouted and he laughed

“Awe what happened?” He asked

“Just I had to take the bus to avoid an awkward moment this morning with my neighbors and then this who—“ I stopped my self “mean person got under my skin today. And to make matters worse coach is getting really hard on us at practice”

“Awe I’m sorry”

“Don’t be” I smiled “You just made it a hundred and fifty times better”

“As long as it was a hundred and fifty but nothing else, then I’m good” I smiled at him and he started to lean in really slowly, I couldn’t help but laugh; he gave me a weird look.

“Just kiss me you fool!” I gave him a playful shove and he took my face in his hands and pressed his lips against mine. It was only a friendly peck, but it meant a lot to me. Nothing was said after that, we both got into his car and he drove me home. I thanked him and he told me he would call me, I went upstairs to my room and went to shut the blinds we I realized that Carter was starting at me, I gave him a small wave in which he returned, “tomorrow is going to be one hell of a day” I thought to myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
Cam's Outfit
I know its short, but hey its an update!(:
Thanks for reading