Sequel: Written in the Stars

Passion

I do not get drunk, I get awesome

A few months have past since my last incident with Heather, and to say things were going great was an understatement. Life was fantastic for me, I had a wonderful friends, a supporting team, a father who has been more than helpful, and lastly a wonderful boyfriend of one month. Yep, we made it official, sure Carter still didn’t like the guy, but he wasn’t dating him, I was. Everything was perfect, but that never last for long.

I snapped out of my daze, and finished getting ready for school. I got a ride to school from Justin; he gave me a kiss which I happily returned. I went to all my classes like usual. By practice time I was ready to go home and sleep. But apparently something big happened, and coach was going to talk to us about it.

“Boys! And Cam!” Coach yelled “I understand that some of you loud mouth Captains” He paused and glared at Derek “Have told everyone that I have some big news, is that right?” We all mumbled yes sir. “Well I do, you see there will be no districts” I gasped along with the rest of the team, we had been working our asses off for districts.

“What?” I barely managed to get out, I was beyond shocked. “Coach you have got to be shiting me”

“Language!” Coach yelled pointing a finger in my face that I resisted the urge to break in half.

“No Coach she’s right,” Derek spoke up “I mean other than killing ourselves during practice to get ready for this, but also if we don’t have a districts we don’t go to state. Some of us have college scouts coming down, if were not there we can say goodbye to any college scholarships.”

“Son, you didn’t let me finish,” Coach said smiling “We had kick ass so bad that the head of the school board said it would be a waste of time and money to have a district meet. We automatically made it into state! Congratulations guys, you earned it!” We all started cheering. “So that means take today off! Celebrate, but starting tomorrow we have state to prepare for, and its going to be hell.” We all started heading for our cars or in my case a friends car.

“So what do you guys want to do?” Derek asked us.

“Movies?” Carter asked, we all agreed no.

“Lunch?” Luke asked, again we all said no.

“Celebration party?” I asked, they all turned around and started at me “What?”

“I like the way you think” Derek nodded approvingly. “One problem, when and where?”

“My house tonight at 8, my dad won’t be home till next week.” They all started breaking out there phones to let everyone know about the party. “One condition” I told them looking around making sure I had there attention “You guys have to help me clean up.” They groaned but agreed none the less. I smiled and started inviting people also; when I passed the name Justin I decided it would be nice to invite him also, even though he didn’t go to our school.

Hey Justin! Were having a celebration party at my house tonight at 8, can you come? Not even a minute later I got a reply.

Celebrating what?

WE MADE STATE! WOO!

We haven’t even had districts

Uh your coach hasn’t told you?

Told us what?

Nothing, I let you know later

***

By nine o’clock the party was in full swing. I had underestimated the power of the boys to get people here; there were at least 100 plus people here. Not like I minded, but I did mind the boys not telling me people were going to bring alcohol. I stuck to my soda, but I could see other people not being as smart as me. I spotted Carter talking to Erin by the living room, I walked over to them.

“Hey guys” I smiled “How are you enjoying the party?”

“Oh its lots of fun!” Erin shouted over the loud music.

“What about you Carter?” I asked.

“It’s alright” He shrugged; I still managed to keep my smiled plastered on my face.

“Well I must be going, see you guys later” I turned on my heel and that’s when I saw Justin. “Justin!” I yelled, he turned and frowned when he saw me, but walked over to were I was.

“Hey!” He yelled “What were you talking about over the phone?”

“Uh well I don’t know how to put this put, the school districted decided since we had a no loss record, we should just go to state and well not waste money on a district meet.” I smiled while he looked pissed.

“Whatever have fun at state!” Yelled turning around.

“Wait! Justin! You cant seriously be mad at me because my team beat your team.” I told him.

He just turned around a sneered “watch me”

I stood there shocked; I think my first boyfriend just dumped me over baseball. I was confused, sad and most of all pissed. So I did something stupid, I walked into the kitchen and grabbed two bottles of vodka and a couple shot glasses. I found Derek and Luke talking to some people, I walked up to them.

“Who wants to play I never?” I asked, we got a small group together outside and started playing.

“I start” I told them after we finished filling up everyone’s cup “I never had sex.” Everyone took there shots.

“We will have to change that” Derek winked at me, and I laughed.

“I never pitch in a baseball game” Luke smirked at me; both me and Derek took our shoots. It burned at first, and I’m sure I made a horrible face, but after that it gave me a warm feeling at the bottom of my stomach that I loved.

“I have never kissed someone in the same gender” Derek said, and we watch two girls smile at each other and take there shots. We all started laughing, soon we finished one bottle, two bottles, and we finished the game at the third bottle. I was beyond drunk, but I didn’t give a fuck.

“Hey Cammy!” Luke yelled running up to me, I laughed while he pushed people out of his way to get to me.

“Hey Lukey” I slurred.

“I love you” He smiled

“Luke, your drunk” I laughed.

He gasped “Camille! I do not get drunk, I get awesome.”

“Whatever helps you sleep at night.” He gave me a kiss on the forehead and walked away. I smiled and checked my phone, I saw that Justin had left me some messages, I didn’t even read them all I sent was a Go fuck your self, Justin. And leave me the fuck alone.

That night I learned a very valuable lesson: don’t send drunken text, it can only lead to bad things
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the long wait, but here it is!
Cam's School Outfit
Cam's Party Outfit
Almost a 100 readers, wow thanks guys that makes my day(: