Sequel: Written in the Stars

Passion

Pep Rally

Today was this year’s first pep rally, and varsity baseball was supposed to sit together the entire time. I got changed and ate some cereal. When I finished I walked next door to Carter’s house. I knocked on there door and he answered.

“Hey Cam, from now you can just walk in, no need to knock.” He saw the confused look on my face “Its to much work for me to answer the door when I’m getting ready.” He explained.

“Oh, okay.” I smiled

“Well were going to leave in about 15 minutes so go ahead into the living room and make your self at home.” He told me and ran upstairs; at that point I realized he was still in his PJs. I laughed and walked into there living room, I found the remote pretty quick and turned the TV on Sponge Bob Square Pants.

“Classic freshmen.” I heard someone mutter behind me, I turned around to see blue eyes standing there with an amused smile on his face.

“You’re never too old for Sponge Bob.” I told him

“Whatever, were leaving now.” I nodded and turned off the TV and hoped in his car.

The day was uneventful as always, but when 6th period rolled around I was getting nerves about the pep rally. When we were dismissed to go to the pep rally, I ran into the girl’s locker room, because we needed to wear our jerseys during the pep rally. When I finished changing I walked into the gym and took my seat by the varsity baseball, in the very back. It was boring in my opinion, watching half-naked girls flip around and ‘cheer’ for football is not what I call fun.

“Alrighty Lions, lets introduce our ah-mazing baseball players!!” The head slut yelled into the microphone. My mouth dropped, FUCK! I have to go out there. I groaned and heard blue eyes chuckle. “Jackass.” I murmured

“Derek Fisher, there fearless caption and so awesome pitcher.” Wow. She should just wear a sigh that says ‘fuck me Derek Fisher’ so it’s a little less obvious. “And there catcher Luke Roberts also a caption.” She said a little less excited. They went down the list until I was the only one still sitting. “Is this some kind of joke?” Asked the head slut “Camille Henderson, also pitching?” She asked, I stood and walked over to my fellow team mates. No one clapped, well almost no one, a few people did. Most of the immature jerks booed. Someone even had the guts to yell ‘dike’. I just kept smiling, until I reached the center of the floor and the captions gave there ‘yay, lets go team!’ speech and we walked back to our seats. I felt someone staring at me but I shrugged it off.

When the pep rally was over I walked back into the girl’s locker room to change, when I took my jersey off I heard some noises. I looked around the corner, and saw a football player standing there staring at me.

“W-what are you doing in the girl’s locker room?” I stuttered. He didn’t answer he just walked closer to me, he looked at me like I was a piece of meat, and then I realized I don’t have a top on. He kept coming closer to me and I kept backing up until I felt the bench bump the back of my knees.

“Some people may think you’re weird for playing baseball, but I find it so hot!” His face was inches from mine, and then he latched his lips to mine, my first kiss. He continued to deepen it, while I continued to try and push his off.

“S-stop” I managed to get out.

“Nah, I’m good” He smirked and resumed kissing me, and then I felt his hands tug down my jeans. I froze

“Stop!” I said more forcibly.

“Bitch shut up! You might enjoy it!” He yelled at me

“Oh yea! I enjoy being rape!” I yelled at him sarcastically and he slapped me. I don’t know what shocked me more, being slapped or the realization that this meat head wasn’t going to stop. So I did what anybody else would have done, I screamed, very loudly.

“I thought I told you to shut up!” He slapped me again, by this point he was trying to get my underwear off, but I was trying to keep my legs closed. I knew I was losing this battle, and I started to cry, I felt him put his weight on me and lean us down on to the bench. He yanked my legs open and I was praying for me to black out so I could get rid of all this pain. But then I felt his weight completely disappear from my body, I open one eye afraid of what I would see, but what I saw was nothing of what I was expecting, Derek holding the meat head by his neck up against the wall. “Cam, leave.” He told me, I grabbed my clothes, pulled them on. But before I could get out of the door I heard a crunch noise, sounding like a breaking of a bone and I ran out of the locker room, more scared then I have ever been in my entire life. I looked like a mess, my shirt was lop-sited, my shoes untied my jeans not buttoned, and my mascara running down my face as I cried. I ran right into Carter, he looked at me.

“Whoa, whats wrong cam?” He asked, and that caused me to cry harder

“D-d-derek s-s-aved m-e-e” I somehow got out.

“Whoa, calm down saved you from what?” He asked more concerned

“Some g-u-uy try to r-a-a” Carter cut me off

“What the fuck?!” He exploded

“Lo-c-c-ker room” I told him, he just continued to hold me.

“Shhh, Derek will take care of it.” He assured me “Lets go home” He walked me to the park, and we sat down on the bench, I curled up in his lap, he held on to me. “Want to tell me what happened?” He asked, I told him everything starting from the weird noise I herd all the way to me running into him, we sat in silence, Carter looked pissed, he must be mad at me.

“I’m sorry Carter.” I told him with my head held down “You must hate me” He held my chin and made me look at him

“Why would I hate you?”

“I made your brother fight someone! I should have just kept quite and let him do what he wanted to do, I feel so worthless!” I told him, he looked at me like I was crazy.

“Never ever say your worthless, Cam your not! That kid is a major dick! He deserves the crap beat out of him! I’m sure Derek got some other guys on the team to help make sure he doesn’t do that crap again!”

“He did?” I asked “Why?”

“Cam are you stupid? You’re like there little sister, that’s better at baseball then they are!” He smiled and I laughed, we sat there for a little longer before Carter walked me home. I ran into my dad.

“Hey honey how was school?” He asked

“Fine, nothing exciting. I’ll be in my room if you need me.” I didn’t tell my dad about what happened, because he would probably make us move. Other than what happened today, I really liked this school, I had friends and I was on the varsity baseball team. I just hoped my dad would never find out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Cam'sOutfit

So my april fools day was awesome, What about yours?
Oh and I'm going outta town soon, so i promise ill update before i leave and as soon as i come back, because im awsome like that(:
<3<3<3