Sequel: Written in the Stars

Passion

Barbeque Time

Love is great, love is fine (Oh oh oh oh oh)
Out the box, outta line (Oh oh oh oh oh)
The affliction of the feeling leaves me wanting more (Oh oh oh oh oh)

Cause I may be bad, but I'm perfectly good at it
Sex in the air, I don't care, I love the smell of it
Sticks and stones may break my bones
But chains and whips excite me


I checked my phone, the time read 11:35, and I had to be over at Carter’s house at noon. I jumped in the shower and grabbed some clothes and a bathing suit. I put in my new bellybutton ring and headed out the door and to Carter’s house. I knocked and his mom answered the door.

“Hello Mrs. Fisher” I greeted

“Nice to see you Cam” She let me and directed me to the backyard were there were Carter’s friends and Derek’s friends, so there were a bunch of people there. Once I walked outside everyone was staring at me.

“CAM! Over here!” Erin yelled, I smiled at walked over to them

“Hey guys” I smiled

“Now that everyone is here” Carter turned at looked at me fake glaring “Ladies you know the drill, strip” We all laughed and took off our clothes.

“Last one in the pool has to swim naked!” I yelled, Brandon ended up tripping me so I would fall and not make it into the pool; everyone was in the pool before I even got off the ground.

“Time to get naked Cam!” Brandon yelled, that caused everyone’s attention to turn towards us.

“Not uh! You cheated, no tripping aloud” I told him

“There are not any rules” he shot back

“I’m staying fully clothed thank you very much” I told them, and then I jumped into the pool.

“Your no fun” Brandon said, I just smiled and dunked his head in the water, he came up and splashed me, and that turned into boys vs. girls water gun game. Currently the two love birds, Danny and Zoë got out on purpose so they could cuddle. So it was Erin and I looking for Brandon and Carter.

“Cam, look there is Brandon” She pointed to a person in the bushes

“I got this one” I told her, I snuck up behind Brandon and put my water gun behind his head “Prepare to die” I tried to keep a strait face, but failed and started laughing, he tried to turn around fast but I squirted him before he squirted me. “You lose” I smiled and he frowned.

“Not fair” he pouted

“Over to the loser table” I told him. He walked over there and sat down, a few minutes later I saw Erin over there. “Its only Carter and I left” I thought to myself. I thought of a brilliant plan and signaled Erin to come over here, she got up and walked towards me.

“Distract Carter by being all sexy” I told her

“What?” She asked laughing

“Like stretch your hands above your head to make your boobs like pop out and bend over to ‘pick something up’, stuff like that” She laughed but did it anyways. I saw Carter stop what he was doing and look over there; I shot him in the stomach.

“GIRLS RULE!!” I yelled, all the girls high-five each other

“You guys cheated” Carter told us

“Using our female parts as a weapon is not cheating” Erin told him “Its called strategy” Carter picked up Erin and threw her into the pool and Danny threw Zoë in. I looked up after laughing at the girls and saw all three boys coming towards me.

“Come on boys, we can talk about this” I told them, they didn’t say anything they just kept on coming closer, and I took off running. I made it into the house without anyone seeing me and I ran straight into Derek.

“Shit, I’m sorry” I told him

“Its fine” He turned to walk away but I stopped him

“Can I ask you a question?” I asked him

“You just did” He told me, I glared and he laughed “Sure what is it?”

“Not like I don’t like what you did, on um Thursday, but what were you doing in the girls locker room?” His smiled dropped

“I was waiting out there for you, to tell you about the game and well I-I herd you scream” He told me

“Oh” Was all I said “Thank you” I whispered

“Your welcome” I turned to walk back outside “He won’t be out of the hospital for awhile” I turned around to see Derek smirking, I gave him a small smile and walked back outside to the party.
♠ ♠ ♠
Cam's Pool Outfit
That will probably be the last update for awhile, Im leaving to go out of town for the next week or so, but when I get back I pinky promise lots of updates(:
And for my awesome new story click here!
Have a GREAT day<3<3<3