Status: Completed

Avoid Complications Rodrick.

That boy Is a Monster

Rodrick got in his van and drove the number of blocks with his headlights off, he didn't know if her parents were awake and if they were he sure in hell didn't want them to see him or his van, what with the things he was planning on doing to Cynthia.

He parked the van half a block away and ran back to her house, hiding in the shadows of the freezing cold night. He looked at the ground of the house for her promised to be open window, he smiled finding the window but frowned, it was a small window it was going to be quite the tight squeeze, he bit his lip and took a deep breath and went on his back, putting his feet under the glass, letting them dangle through. He began to push himself through the gaping window.

Cynthia was on her bed drawing, she had her earphones plugged in and her music was an inhuman volume; just the way she liked it.
She looked up and held in her giggle, she took out her earphones and got off her bed and walked over to the boys legs. She put her hand on his jeans.

" You do know there's a bigger window right beside you.." She said, smiling he was so daft sometimes.

Rodrick paused and looked to his left, then his right his hair getting covered in the thin blanket of snow on the ground.

" Son of a bitch!" He exclaimed. He was almost half way through this one.
" fuck!" He said out to the sky above him.

Cynthia laughed a little then bit her lip.

" Do you want to pull out?" She asked looking around his legs to try and see his face.

Rodrick smirked and raised his head to look through the small space between his legs to see her inside her room.

" Baby. Rodrick never pulls out, he gets the job done" He winked and they both started laughing.

When he calmed down Rodrick once again started pushing himself through the window, his sides scratched and rubbed against the window pane of the squeeze. Cynthia was holding onto the pant leg of his jeans, he could of sworn she tugging them down his hips, it sure felt that way.

" Go pretend like you haven't seen me yet" He whispered, he was almost through.

At this point Cynthia was just letting him do what he wanted so she shrugged and went back to her sketch book and put in her ear phones.

Rodrick managed to turn his neck and through a painful pull got his head through the window and he stumbled onto the floor of Cynthia's room, but got up quickly glad she didn't see that. He took a deep breath and looked in the mirror across the way and smiled at himself, he wasn't too red in the face..

He walked over to the girl who ' had no idea he was there ' Rodrick grabbed the bottom of his sweater and pulled it over his head, not caring that it further messed up his hair, all he was concentrating on was Cynthia. He couldn't wait to see the small circles of blush on her cheeks as she smiled up at him... Her lips so tenderly on his..

Rodrick bit his lip and put the sweater to the floor, he could tell she was doing her best to not look up; which he was glad but wished she would. He put his hands on the back of his shirt grabbing it, and slowly inched the red fabric from his lean tight torso, ignoring the tingling in the small scratches from the cold air rushing to his half naked body.

The feel was almost thrilling, Rodrick continued taking off his shirt, exposing more and more of him until finally the cloth lay in his hand and gently floated down to the freezing floor, he stepped on the heel of his shoes and took them off, then sat on her bed.

Cynthia finally looked up at the weight shift and like Rodrick was hoping; blushed seeing him hardly in his jeans and inching closer and closer, the tip of his nose hit hers and slipped to her cheek as he rested his face against hers, his hands smoothly went up her arms and her neck then he twirled the wire of her earphones on his fingers and easily popped them out, smirking up at her.

She was speechless, she didn't know what to say, he was being so clear to what he wanted and Cynthia desperately wanted to give him everything he wanted from her.

Rodrick looked into her eyes and leaned even closer, planting his lips on hers. Instantaneously her eyes closed Rodrick soon fell to a close too.
He pressed his body against hers, having her fall beneath him still locked in the kiss as they went from side to side.

Rodrick put his hands on her sides as their legs tangled and intertwined playfully. He licked her bottom lip; asking for entrance. Cynthia nodded and let his tongue into her mouth it wasn't that hard of a decision for her to make she wanted things to go deeper and farther than they had yet come to be. Rodrick explored her mouth, running his tongue on hers as they continued to go from side to side, he wanted to open his eyes to see if she was blushing or if her eyes were open, but he knew it would take the feel away, there was something about kissing with eyes open that he didn't like.

But that didn't mean it wasn't difficult with his eyes closed, because with his eyes closed he went back to thinking about last night, and what he had done in his drunken stupor.

Cynthia raised her eyebrow, she wasn't feeling his lips kissing back anymore, she rested her head back pulling apart and looked at him, Rodrick's head was turned to the side his lips apart and he was deep in thought. Cynthia bit her lip and put her left hand on his arm, and the right went up to his face, she brushed his cheek with the light touch of her hand then moved some stray pieces of his light dark hair back.

She wished she could describe the way she felt seeing him, his slipped down jeans, his adorable shirts, his shaggy hair stuck up at the back and flipped over his forehead, almost covering his big dark brown eyes. She got such an overwhelming feeling from those simple things, that she just couldn't describe..

" Rodrick? Baby?" She whispered still playing with his hair.

Rodrick snapped out of it and looked at her, and smiled leaning down and kissing her long but fast.

" Hi baby.." He replied, turning onto his side, propping his arm up to hold his head as he looked lovingly at her.

" What were you thinking about?" she asked turning and slowly taking her hand back that had been jerked from his hair.

Rodrick gulped and kisses the side of her face, putting his hand on her stomach, then guided it down to the bottom of her shirt and gently lifted it up and slid his hand up inside the fabric between her warm soft skin and the cotton.

" I... I wanna make you feel good.." He whispered, kissing down her jaw line, climbing over top her, his hand went up to her chest and he smiled, he hadn't realized she wasn't wearing a bra but he approved of it. He cupped her right breast, running his thumb over his nipple playfully, his lips smashed against hers once again.

Cynthia tried kissing back but her mind was stuck on his hand, and what he meant by making her feel good. What ever he meant it made her blush harder than she ever had, except for maybe at the lake..

Rodrick kissed down her chin to her neck... to her shoulder, to her collar bone.

" Sit up.." He breathed lifting himself up as she did as he commanded.

He gripped her shirt and pulled it over her head, exposing her fully.
He made a small noise of happiness and pushed her back down and put his face between her breasts, cupping them both in his hands leading his mouth to one of them as he continued to play with her tender chest. She was moaning lightly, her legs squirmed and moved under him beside him.

Rodrick continued his mouth to her breast, where he parted her small pink nipple between his finger and sent his tongue over it, earning a pitch increase in her moaning. Rodrick smirked and moved his hand to the side of her breast, holding it as his mouth began to tease and twirl around her nipple, making her gasp and moan.
Rodrick's other hand continued to play with the other breast when he suddenly switched, swapping his mouth to the other tit teasing and twirling his tongue around it licking her nipple and doing the things he found that made her excited.

He lifted his head and moved up to her face kissing her lips again, doing a daring move, his pinched her nipples tightly making her shriek into his mouth. He smirked pulling back.
Cynthia was breathing in deeply, her mind doing flips as he teased her, he began to lick and play with her tits once again, but she wanted him to do more than that. She wanted more of him; all of him. She wanted it now.. She looked down at him as he began to kiss down from her nipple.. Down her stomach to her belly button where he'd ran his tongue around the open space, making her shiver with anticipation. She bit her lip; eagerly awaiting for him to continue.

Rodrick moved to the side putting his finger in the waist band of her pants, he slid down her body, pulling them down with him. Rodrick gasped at the sight of her small white panties. She was so innocent he almost got aroused by it. He mentally shook his head and lifted one leg, setting it free of its captured clothed prison and into the steamy teenage love room.
He grabbed the other leg setting it free as well, he ran his hands on the smooth muscle of her leg, Cynthia was just trying to steady her breathing, moving the books and pencils from the bed, something told her she didn't want to have them on the mattress any longer.

"..Rodrick.." She said shyly, realizing he was full on staring at the hidden parts of her panties. She tried to close her legs, the embarrassment of his looks getting to her. He held them open, wide open. He wasn't looking at her mockingly; quite the opposite. He couldn't wait to get her little panties off, but he had been frozen looking at them, feeling a familiar bulge in his jeans. He hid it coolly and went up to her again, kissing her running his hand her long locks of hair moving it from her eyes.

Rodrick smiled at her and kissed her mouth. She took a deep breath, he could feel it. As he went back down to the hot spot between her thighs, he put his hands in between the cloth on the sides of her legs, gripping them, running his fingers teasingly across the band, brushing the tender skin underneath that was covered.

In a single movement Rodrick pulled down the white cotton panties in the same moment his face went forward his lips landing tenderly on the hot spot of her body; making Cynthia moan in pure happiness as he stuck his tongue out making her moan more and more. It was like the lake only.. Instead of a finger he was using his tongue...
She closed her eyes.. gripping the bed sheets tightly in hand.
Too much noise and her family would rush down to see Rodrick running his tongue on her folds, slipping it across the wet pink tender center of her body.

Rodrick continued to send Cynthia to heaven with his mouth, after he put his tongue inside her he put a finger in as well, sucking on her pussy making her squeal and squirm in her desired pleasure. He had been true to his words, he made Cynthia feel better and while he made her feel better he could feel himself want the same touch in the exact same way..

" Rodrick!" She moaned hit with a small orgasm, and soon after more licking and sucking she climaxed, his name rolling off her own tongue as she came.

She rested on her bed; panting her cheeks red and she could only smile at him, but soon looked away as he put his finger in his mouth. He hooked his finger under her chin and guided her to face him as he bent down kissing her; her own taste still clung to his tongue. He pulled back and whispered in her ear
" Your delicious.."

Cynthia blushed and hid her face in the pillow, turning away from him.. But looked back as he rested against her, she could feel his own arousal. Had he even noticed how harder it had gotten?

" Rodrick..." She whispered again, looking over at the crotch of his jeans.
He looked back at her and blushed.

" I know.. I'm hard.. I..I'm sorry.."

" What for? You made me feel good.. Maybe I should return the favor.." She said rolling on top of him, and kissed down his body. She teased as much as he teased her, and even a bit more since she had to unbutton and unzip his jeans.
He loved teasing but hated to be teased... Cynthia knew it, and enjoyed teasing him even more..

Rodrick gasped feeling every last piece of clothing leave his body, but the real reaction came when he felt her mouth around the tip of his member. He loved it, she was oddly good at it for it being well basically her first time blowing someone..

It didn't take too long for him to openly explode from her, he didn't try making it longer either, they'd work up to that.. For now, Rodrick just wanted to hold her. He grabbed her arm pulling her up to rest on his chest. She snuggled her face against his surprisingly soft skin, annoyed by his movement but smiled feeling the thin sheet brought up around her cooling body. She put her arm around his torso, and listened to his heartbeat. She had missed him, and couldn't wait to fully have all of him. She'd like the way he felt against her body and she couldn't imagine the feeling of him inside..

She blushed falling asleep to that thought.

* * * * * * * ** * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Cynthia woke up to an empty bed; which she didn't really mind, she didn't know how she'd explain that one if her family saw her naked in bed with a boy who snuck in to do..things..to her.. She blushed remembering how heated the night had gotten.. What he'd done... What she had done in return... She put her hands in her hair and climbed out of bed, it was Monday.. She had to go to school.. Cynthia wasn't sure how she was going to face Rodrick, she was freaking out over nothing.. She snapped her fingers, she was joining the art thing today too.. She sighed and grabbed an empty sketchbook and finished getting dressed.

She didn't know whether to dress normal, a little nicer or a little sexier.. For Rodrick, but she wanted to look nice for the art class, as ridiculous as it sounded, she wanted to make a good impression on the people who were covered in clay paint and art...

Rodrick turned in his bed, only to fall to the floor. He was becoming strangely clumsy lately. He didn't know why either.. He shrugged and got ready.
He did his hair, brushed his teeth and smirked at himself, the nights events going wildly through his mind, but his stomach got tight and flipped.. The bet.... That was it, he was done with it, he didn't want to bet on his relationship anymore. He actually liked her.. alot.

Rodrick made his way to school, determined to end the bet, no matter what.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

The bell rang all through the school and the halls crowded with kids that were ready to get outta there, the end of school was something more than beauty on Monday's.. Tuesdays.. Wednesdays.. and well Thursdays and Fridays too. It was just one of the sweetest sounds to every teenage ear.

Rodrick walked over to his group of friends and in a serious tone he looked at them and started to tell them the bet was done, little did Rodrick realize that the bet, had expanded to more than just his friends to the jocks, the pot heads and the goths too.

" Are you fucking kidding me!?"

" We cant end the bet now! We'll be killed its the most underground exciting thing since everyone came to school in those stupid t-shirts!" Vince protested, fonding at the memory.

Rodrick yelled at them, but stopped to say bye to Cynthia as she kissed his cheek and left the school, he didn't know where to and right now he didn't care. He just couldn't hurt her anymore, and if he had to hurt her he didn't want it be behind her back.
He had done too many things to hurt her and if he could end one of them he would feel a little better.

" Look man, you know our gig is coming up in nineteen days. You have to fuck her by then or we're e out four hundred bucks."

" FOUR HUNDRED!?"

* * * * * * * * *

Cynthia looked around for the teacher of the class, but could only see girls and guys walking around doing their thing in the studio, some girl was painting on a canvas, some were painting clay figures some were sketching there were so many fantastic things going on, Cynthia didn't even know how to function or decide what to do.

" You the new girl?" A female voice came from behind her, Cynthia turned and nodded smiling. Taking in a good look at the girl talking to her, she was medium height, completely pale though, and had three nose piercings, two eyebrow, her chin was pierced, she had snake bites. Her hair was short black with streaks of wild different colors, her lips were painted black like her ringed fingers and her eyes were decorated in thick smokey blackness.

Cynthia liked it.

" Yeah, I'm Cynthia"

" Sasha. Look the ' teacher' here is working but I can show you around and stuff"

" That would be great" Cynthia said, smiling at Sasha, Sasha smiled back looking at her.
Grey pants, black ankle boots gray sweater shirt. She was like a depressed prep. Sasha didn't mind, here it wasn't what you looked like but what you brought to the game. If you got to make that picture you wanted how you wanted, that's what mattered. Besides, she already knew Cynthia she knew alot more than she figured she knew herself.

Rodrick was bad at keeping secrets, and if he wasn't too bad at it, his band mates were even worse. Then again, Sasha reckoned Cynthia had never seen Rodrick as a spewing wasted out of his mind drunk; like Sasha had seen, either way Sasha like this kid, and she got a good vibe from her too. She hoped Rodrick was going to fuck it up by telling the poor girl anything.